[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's to stop a lone woof from "joining" ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1462132860424.webm (892 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
1462132860424.webm
892 KB, 320x400
What's to stop a lone woof from "joining" ISIS so they can assassilate legit members in friendly fire "accidents" over and over again until they are no more?
>>
The fact that everyone else is also armed and it wouldn't be as easy as "oh wow haha sorry my fellow jihadists, I just shot Abdulah, boy these AKs do have some shitty sights! Now, please turn your back to me, both hands on that wall over there and close your ears, I have a surprise for you!".
Also, really stupid idea to go behind the lines of an enemy known for it's torture methods.
>>
>>29944167
What if one of the lone woofs IED's himself at an ISIS meetup / potluck?
>>
Quit posting that, you'll blow Abu Hajar's cover.
>>
>>29944515
Lmao'd
>>
>>29944124
Because to be in ISIS you have to be committing atrocities on a daily basis, so you would be outdoing any good you might be doing by slowly killing ISIS members instead.
>>
>>29945029
Somehow I doubt there would be any additional atrocities done tho. Just a different person doing them
>>
>>29945029
What's good for the goo is good for a gander
>>
>>29944124
Because if you fuck up in ISIS, you volunteer for martyrdom operation.
>>
Ironic terrorism is still terrorism, anon.
>>
>>29945155
Not if I kill my commander first and by the rules of the Necromonger Empire I get to take over as the new commander and I just kill my way up from there.
>>
>>29944124
I mean, it's working for Abu Hajjar
>>
Life isn't like a videogame where you can go "Oops accidental teamkill haha won't do it again :-)"
>>
>>29944124
You wouldn't kill anyone. You'd pussy out, do whatever horrifying acts they'd demand of you, and blow your own fucking brains out because you can't handle the intense mental trauma.
>>
>>29945119
Would you be able to justify your actions tho?
>>
>>29944124
Literally nothing except your self-preservation instincts.
>>
>>29945292
>Abu Hajaar was a covert agent from the beggining, trained to wreck havoc by being the shittiest machine gunner isis ever seen.
it all makes sense now.
>>
>>29944124
Because you're not a shitskin, and the fact you flintched when abu raped a 3 year old, and cut the head off a woman.
They would just see white meat, and either suicide bomb your ass, or rape your ass.
>>
>>29946455
Bite the bull's lead and get to the top and you can nip it off at the skull you everyday johnny.
>>
>>29945256
>Ironic terrorism

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>29944211
Then it'll just be considered an IED op gone wrong and be contributed to daesh incompetence. If anyone ever hears about it.
>>
>>29946455
i thought the big deal with ISIS was the fact that a lot of their recruits are white nerds from western european countries.
>>
>>29947290
Crawl up the snake's belly to nibble out it's eye and you can see the brain.

Cut off the head of the bird and wear it as a hat and all birds will follow your lead.

Grab the bull by the horns as a joke and no bull will ever trust you again.

When you enter a den of raccoons and kill their leader, another will spring up in it's place. But if you kill the baby raccoons of the den, all raccoon mothers will shudder fear your presence.

The man who carries a stick and hits children with it is the man who children respect. But when the children grow, they carry sticks to beat the man.

A larvae has crawled into my brain where it will hibernate for 6 months, and eat it's way out, where I will die from the pain that your post is causing me right now.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.