[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /k/'s opinion on flamethrowers as personal/home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 4i3h4KI.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
4i3h4KI.webm
1 MB, 640x360
What is /k/'s opinion on flamethrowers as personal/home defense weapons?
>>
>>29942675
>2
ebin
>>
>>29942675
What kind of stupid question is that? On the odd chance this isn't b8. Do you really thing something that expells fire ious a defensive option when in your own house? Chances are the invader wants your tv and jewlery, you'll lose more than they setting your house in fire with you and your family inside it. Just get a legitimate firearm you whimsy filled child.
>>
It would work brilliantly, think about it, an intruder breaks in to steal your stuff, but your stuff is on fire so he can't take it. Its the perfect defense plan.
>>
File: 1461850344550.jpg (52 KB, 720x834) Image search: [Google]
1461850344550.jpg
52 KB, 720x834
>>29942742
>>
>>29942742
I love it when people use "if this isn't bait" when it's obviously bait to justify their retarded ramblings
>>
Useless. He could have killed them both instead with a proper weapon
>>
>>29942817
/k/ manages to to outshine even /o/ in number of angry dumbasses unwilling to find humor in anything

I think there's a lot of posters who have only ever used this board
>>
File: Dad.jpg (53 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Dad.jpg
53 KB, 1024x768
>>29942863
>>29942817
/k/ is the /k/ing of /k/untrockets, seriously. I've been to damn near every other board, and /k/ manages to make /tg/ and /pol/ look intelligent in comparison when it comes to identifying trolls.
>>
>>29942889
Agreed. I think there's a lot of uneducated mountain people ignorant of anything besides AYYY-ARRR accessories.

And COD educated children.

The perfect storm of retarded.
>>
>>29942675
>home defense
You need to consider what weapons you will use when buying or renting a house. Surprisingly, many dwellings use wood and carpet, which may catch fire. If you plan to use a flamethrower indoors, your realtor should be more than happy to work with you to find a non-flammable house in your price range. Make sure to mention this upfront. Hope this helps.

Source: Construction(s)
>>
Hey /k/ any idea how I should put a crossguard on this?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>29946490
Forgot pic, I'm mentally impaired clearly
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.