[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone has a decent link to a stream to 13hours?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: krasinski2-xlarge.jpg (106 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
krasinski2-xlarge.jpg
106 KB, 1280x721
Anyone has a decent link to a stream to 13hours?
>>
>>29935815
Does he look at the camera and give a big "boy look at this guy" look to the audience?
>>
>watching michael bay

pain gain is good desu
>>
>>29935815
Am also interested
>>
>>29935863
>big
>guy
4u
>>
Are the rumors that they're holding off a non theater release until after the election true?
Something something Hillary something
>>
>>29935815
someone explain to me why people who are supposed to be in the military are wearing the same gear but in different colors
>>
13hours.. what the fuck is this
>>
>>29939075
Because they're not in the military. Read more.
>>
File: IMG_20160513_230013.jpg (116 KB, 960x506) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160513_230013.jpg
116 KB, 960x506
>>29935815
>>
This movie had a 68 million dollar budget but can't show some dipshits how to hold a gun?

typical michael bay movie.

retard, go kill urself this is /k/ not /b/
>>
>>29935815
i got a cam off piratebay but its fucking unwatchable. blurry, dark, muffled. you cant understand a fucking thing they're saying. turned it off after about 10 minutes.

>4578 seeders
>5378 leechers

seriously, who watched this copy?
>>
>>29939121
>retarded
in what way? maybe it's more comfortable
>>
>>29939384
You obviously haven't fired any gun ever, go back to /b/ faggot.
>>
>>29939426
I love when people here just assume shit. I have a WASR 10-63 and a Bulgy Mak within 5 feet of me. I've also been a welfare queen for the govt for 4 years. The only thing wrong I can see with the position of their fingers is they might accidentally drop the mag if they clench.

What the fuck happened to people just answering questions without being nasty fuckwits? Please explain to me why it's retarded, oh mighty one.
>>
>>29935815
>soon after divorcing Pam, Jim and Roy set their differences aside and operate together in Libya
>>
>>29937105
I could literally puke on your face for giving that response. Sure mom is proud.
>>
>>29939075
Cos theyre CIA embassy renta cops and thats why they got riggity rocked son
>>
>>29939464

why are you wasting your time with that idiot?
>>
>>29939464

This is 4chan, being a pretentious shit cunt is basically a requirement here.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.