[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the guy who hoards dozens of guns and thousands of rounds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 800x800
>the guy who hoards dozens of guns and thousands of rounds of ammo for SHTF but no food or water

>the guy who includes melee weapons in his bugout bag but can't do a single pushup

>the guy who imagines himself being some legendary gunslinging hero but has no practical skills besides shooting stuff

>the guy who spends hundreds of hours at the range but can't run a mile without puking

>the guy who poses in his "rig" that weighs 8 trillion pounds but has never walked more than a few feet in it

Daily reminder that if you are any of these guys, you will die in a SHTF scenario.
>>
>>29931900

Dis gon be gud.
>>
>>29931900
I hit this realization about a year ago. Started doing pack walks to compensate.
>>
there are people who unironically plan for a situation were society collapses

Just go to the next town over and get a motel bruh.
>>
While it is on shitposting format, OP does have a good point. A lot of the prepper SHTF types in my LGS are fatasses with no muscle who I doubt could run a quarter mile.

They will be the first to die and we will scavenge their weapons like vultures
>>
I can barely walk, and I'm in a wheelchair most of the time.

I don't care about SHTF, I care about not being stabbed over what little cash I have in my wallet.
>>
>>29931920

Hahahaha how is the Happening real nigga just walk away like close your eyes nigga
>>
>>29931900

>Yes people as we all know in Mogadishu the warlords gather round once a year for a boxing and pushup contest to determine who will be in power. Last year despite having an arsenal of firearms Ishmael Bantutu lost out to Muhammed Rafiki by only managing 40 pushups to Rafiki's 43 and promptly ceded power.
>>
>>29931925
Or pretty much every person on Doomsday Preppers. Shit, Discovery uset to be worth something....
>>
>>29931940
We make fun of somallians but theyre doing power and politics the right way
>>
>>29931962

Sure thing Chad. You're literally as bad as unironic first world Marxists if you believe that.
>>
>not just stockpiling resources in your place of living
>implying if (economic collapse? Blm riots or racewar?) Happened it would make sense to go running and backpacking all over the countryside instead of holing up and staying put
>>
>>29931900
>he fell for the lifting weights meme
>>
>>29931900

> food, water
I drink blood and eat my victims.

> Check, check, Legendary Status, check, check, check/8trillion?, check.

Nigger....I'd own everything in a mile seconds after "it happens".

Check your privilege!
>>
i think fallout got in right
in that there would be multiple factions existing and towns becoming their own society
then we see what happened in post war California and people deciding it would be better to create a larger unified society
>>
>>29931900
>own 40 acres
>5,000 grape vines, 500 apple trees of 4 varieties
>already living off the land for the last 5 years
I think I'll be good
>>
>>29931900
I smoke too much and like food

Just fucking kill me /k/omrades if you want something in SHTF. It'd be better than dying of heart disease in 15 years
>>
>>29932061

>he fell for the "just shoot everything XD" meme
>>
>>29931925

That's exactly why they obsess about it. It's a fantasy to make themselves feel more like an outdoorsman by looking up how-to guides on the internet.

The one example I know personally rarely even gets out of the house, yet he literally bragged how he's the most likely to survive in the mountains out of our group. This is while we were driving home from a hiking trip we had to cut short because he kept stopping every 100 yards or so.
>>
>>29932061
>he thinks lifting weights is a meme
>>
>>29932196

I don't care if I survive the Happening entirely. I just want to live long enough to see the fattie holocaust run its course

>lying on the ground bleeding out
>bandits scavenging all my shit
>"w-wait" I say
>"just tell me...did you get them all?"
>the bandit leader nods sagely
>"every last one" he says, motioning to the burning Walmart in the distance
>sigh and lie back, accepting death as one would greet an old friend
>>
>>29932105
Are you cali anon? How's the watershed project going?
>>
>>29932196
I just want to clean house a bit during the happening.
>>
>>29932221
kek
>>
>>29931900
Ive been in and out of a lot of "prepper" groups/militias

>that guy who has a gorillion rounds of ammo, but no fire extinguisher in his home
>that guy who has only one water filter for his entire family
>that guy who's bugout plan is to blaze a new Oregon Trail
>that guy who thinks the best boots for a winter hike are Vietnam era jungle boots.
>that guy who is juuuust a little too eager to blow up a post office to "show em we mean business!"
>That guy who has a carry permit, but only carries 1/3 of the time
>that guy who does carry all the time, but never has a first aid kit in his car or home
>that guy who thinks it is a good idea to start up "check points" in his neighborhood the instant something goes down
>that guy who legitimately takes 6 seconds to do a "tactical speed reload"
>that guy who has nothing but surplus guns and does nothing but try to convince himself those guns will be useful in a modern gunfight.
>that guy who is a "gun expert" and spews recycled quotes from history/discovery channel documentaries
>that guy who I-shit-you-not had 7 AR15 rifles but no spare parts
>that guy who thinks he is delta-tier with his 20 dollar red dot on his PSA build...
>that guy who is edgy-mcedge-lord and keeps talking about how "its gon be like the purge and I cant wait!"
>>
>>29932206
>>29932195
they say while sitting in the smith machine calling it a workout
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 600x446
>>29931982
Chad fucked your raifu, didn't he, anon?
>>
>>29932367
To be fair, having 7 ARs is pretty much the same thing as having a shitton of spare parts...

Also run into the same problems with militia and prepper groups, too many tryhards and not enough level thinkers. Just started talking to some church members about preparedness and now we bounce ideas off each other and are currently saving for a 'camp' that could quickly be converted to a self sufficent compound if things get too bad. There is one guy that is really into blowing things up though, childhood friend so he probably isn't a plant but I'm not too sure about that one.
>>
>>29932441
>Just started talking to some church members about preparedness and now we bounce ideas off each other and are currently saving for a 'camp' that could quickly be converted to a self sufficient compound if things get too bad.

That does sound like the best way to go about things. But in my experience anything that involves a group and individuals putting in money for the groups goals can get really shitty really fast.

I was in one group that was a legit business, on paper. This allowed for things like wholesale buys of supplies. We even talked about one of us getting an FFL so we could get guns and ammo at wholesale too. It was pretty simple, if you wanted to be a part of the wholesale buy you put your share in, and you get your share of whatever. But all it took was one little faggot to burn it all down.
>>
>>29931900

Truth.

>>29931940

Check it out, almost every firearms training school features guidance on having to fire when the situation gets so close as to be hand-to-hand.

There are many tales of a self-defense situation involving a physical element.

If I have a huge physical advantage, I'm going to win and you're not going to make it.

Besides, though they may not be bodybuilders, experienced child soldiers can probably do the 100 meter mad tactical dash and carry all their shit better than many comrades.
>>
>>29932501
Yeah, a great way to lose friends and estrange family is to get money involved, we have a CPA that handles most financial things and he is absolutly meticulous in that so we should be good. Though he seems to be cursed given how he almost dies every year or so.
>>
>>29931900
Some people just enjoy guns and shooting.
Not everyone is a survivalist nutjob
>>
>>29932367
>>29932367
>7 ARs
>no spare parts
>he has 7 ARs that are completely different and can't interchange parts

Right
And even if one breaks, grab another one
Same goes for owning a ton of guns. If one breaks, grab another

I am in a survivalist group and when I first met them I was extremely nervous about them being the kind of people you described, but every one of them is super cool and very open minded
>>
>>29932600
The point was he has the money for 7 guns, but no money for extra parts. Yeah they are interchangeable but you'd also take one gun out of use to fix another, instead of having a few spare parts and keeping all 7 in working order.

>I spent over 3 grand on ARs but I cant afford 200 bucks worth of spare bolts/parts
>>
>>29931982
>not wanting to follow the ways of our ancestors, the way they determined their leaders for thousands of years
What are you, some kind of cuckold?
>>
>>29932438
Could you imagine that?
>get home from work one day
>ready to take your raifu to the range
>walk into your gun room
>there's Chad jerking off on to your raifu
>>
>>29932061
>he thinks strength is a meme
>>
>>29932105
>>29932105
don't forget about power. my family all lives within 5 miles of eachother and we have 255 acres of land between us. We have friends who also have farms.

We grow our own food (and can it) and pump our own water. If we lost power it would be inconvenient to say the least.

We are looking into solar panels and battery backups right now.
>>
>>29932633
>I have $500 of spare parts for my AR!
>but I'm absolutely too fucking retarded to assemble those into another working AR!!!
His other ARs are literally made of spare parts, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>29932115
grow tobacco?

>>29932414
hey, a smith machine is better than nothing. The ideal is to have a home weight set with a squat rack, deadlift platform, and a bench.
>>
Isn't it generally agreed that the most tac'd out people are going to be the first to be raided? That'd make me a lot more confident in my apocalyptic gear choice of LC-2 and Barebones AK.
>>
>>29931900
>the guy who hoards dozens of guns and thousands of rounds of ammo for SHTF but no food or water
He doesn't realize he's talking to future bandits.
>>
>>29932819
When was the last time a reciver broke on an AR? Or a stock that osn't cheap tapco garbage? Having gasblocks, tubes, O-rings, bolts and various springs are much better investment than just having 7 rifles.
>>
>>29932895
>no one else would be armed and be sitting ducks for me and my overweight buddies to take thier food
>>
>>29932918

Yes fuck face. He has 6 spare sets of bolts, gas rings, gas tubes, buffers and buffer springs.
>>
>>29931900
Daily reminder that virtue signaling should be a capital crime.
>>
>>29932819
>>29932970
Well, when your PSA budget tier armory of AR15s break you can have fun having one less gun each time some 2 dollar part breaks.
>hurr but I got 6 more!
yes, and you could still have 7
Or, if you come across an abandoned broken rifle, now you have 8
>>
>>29931900
Stick to strength training and cardio. Stick with practical martial sciences over martial arts that take years to master (kickboxing, wrestling, judo, jui jitsu, kravmaga). Train in firearms in ways that aren't limited to standing and sitting while shooting a stationary target.

>protip: yall are seriously overlooking airshit's viability as a training aid

Standing and shooting at paper or sitting targets in the distance is not training. That's how a newbie gets acquainted to guns. What you're doing is essentially going to the gym and lifting the same amount of weight. Sure you're going to get great at lifting that same weight, but you're not going to get any better. You need to train to move with your weapons, shoot moving targets, communicate with your men, and utilize tactics.

I would also say train with melee sparingly, for fun even. Firearms are the weapons of our time so you must know how to use them. But there may be a situation where all you've got is some bar you found on the ground, or a knife, or maybe just your own body. Know how to use them as well.
>>
>>29931900
Thanks for reminding me to join a gym, OP. Really need to get on it.
>>
>>29933071
>WHY WOULD I WANT ANOTHER GUN IF I HAVE TO GO OUT AND BUY A $60 RECEIVER!?!?! I JUST WANT A BUNCH OF CLUTTER SHITTING UP MY GUN SAFE THAT CAN'T BE USED UNTIL SOMETHING ON ONE OF MY OTHER GUNS CATASTROPHICALLY FAILS, WHICH WILL BE NEVER IF I DON'T TREAT MY GUNS LIKE A RETARDED APE
the "investment" is having a working gun. You don't NEED more than $200 of fucking O-rings.
>>
>>29933158
Okay captin autismo, you never need spare parts for anything ever in your life because you are not retarted.
Never buy motor oil and filters, that's just clutter in your shop
Never reload your own bullets, just buy new ones
>>
>>29933158
You realize Im talking about spare parts like this

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Rifle-Supply-Ar-15-Springs/dp/B018NKOJ3M

http://palmettostatearmory.com/pws-mk1-series-spare-parts-kit-1m1spka2.html

Not build kits
>>
>>29931930
>mugging cripples or retards

How likely is that going to happen? Even most Hoodlums seem above that.
>>
>>29933206
>never buy motor oil or filters or reload
I don't. My car is a luxury car with a notoriously-hard-to-reach filter, so I pay the dropouts at the local garage $50 to change my oil while I work at my job. It's an exchange of convenience. Same with paying an extra $.03 per bullet.

Enjoy your gun safe full of dusty O-rings while I enjoy my gun safe full of working guns, though.
>>
>>29933206
Literally all things that I buy as needed
>>
>>29933257
Crackheads yo
>>
>>29933372
this.

drugs are why we can't have nice things.
>>
Can't wait for the day/k/are to close
>>
>>29933257
You're grossly overestimating the moral compass of the typical hoodlum, and to them someone who can't run away or physically fight back is a prime target
>>
>>29933402
>Drug abuse is why we can't have nice things.

People having the occasional saturday trip on LSD in the comfort of their homes not going out aren't bothering anyone. But ofcourse if the majority could handle drugs responsibly we wouldn't have such draconian drug laws now would we.
>>
>>29932248
I'm in the western slope in Colorado, fuck cuckifornia
>>
>>29931936
u woke, famfam.
>>
File: dindunuffin.jpg (24 KB, 460x192) Image search: [Google]
dindunuffin.jpg
24 KB, 460x192
>>29931900
I was going to start prepping soon, nothing too crazy, but I was wondering what workout regiment I should start?
>>
>>29933950
The lady who made my sandwich yesterday was high as a fucking kite
>>
File: 1462472477002.jpg (9 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1462472477002.jpg
9 KB, 255x255
>>29931936
kekd hard
>>
>>29931925
I'm not in shape.
But I'm great at field medicine, shooting, and fixing shit.
Pretty sure I'll get by fine. In the happening, everyone's going to want a doctor with them.
>>
File: IMG_20160507_210108.jpg (91 KB, 624x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160507_210108.jpg
91 KB, 624x960
>>29932749
>not helping him finish on your gun
>>
File: feel the heartbern.jpg (132 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
feel the heartbern.jpg
132 KB, 1024x768
>>29931900
daily reminder that whatever cuck made your OP image fell hook line and sinker for the "real men fight with fists" meme and can probably be seen in this picture.
>implying american preppers wasn't designed to discredit the idea of self sufficiency
>implying the average american with his 2-8 weeks of shelf stable food, a water filter, a generator, and some guns isn't also in passable shape.

your caricature of preppers is only representative of the part of societal refuse that happened to also want to survive mass societal unrest. the societal refuse that thinks gunz and having more than 2 days of food in the house R bad is the other half.
>>
>that guy that dedicates his whole life to min/max his happening build and then immediately dies in the chaos because anything can happen to anyone
>>
>>29932441

everyone thinks the guy that likes to blow stuff up is a liability...... till you need to blow some shit up and he becomes an invaluable asset to the team. .
>>
>>29934233
>Hipsters on the right re-evaluating their life choices
ded
>>
>>29933277
You do realize this is about when SHTF right?
>>
>>29932934
depends on where you live, lots of Americans have modern firearms sure, but canucks and euros with funs would mostly encounter noguns (majority) or fudds with hunting rifles
>>
>the 18 year old edgelord who plans on going innawoods in the 5 acres of woods in his neighborhood with mosin and oversized knife, and day one starts shooting anybody who comes close and butchering their bodies, hanging limbs from trees and putting heads on spikes. also plans on spitroasting corpses.
>>
File: t8bnRUO.jpg (84 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
t8bnRUO.jpg
84 KB, 480x640
>Still needs crude resources like food or water
>Feel the need to protect yourself
>Even though you are dead on a spiritual level within.

It's like you don't even have your prepper chakras aligned.
>>
>>29932367
>that guy who has nothing but surplus guns and does nothing but try to convince himself those guns will be useful in a modern gunfight.
>knows nothing of the SMLE's in Afghanistan

Thanks for reminding me why /k/ is filled with children and manchildren who will/have never deploy(ed) with a combat MOS.

Here's your (You).
>>
>>29934470
thanks for your service but i will avoid gunfights and stick to shooting you and running away. you cant compare durka marksmanship with hammer zero'd iron sights and 50 year old ammo to what you may encounter in the homeland. id worry more about durr hunters who are not fat as fuck then delusional tactiqueers.

also fuck shtf. civil war now, target the zog not each other.
>>
>>29931900

The best SHTF preparations are a passport and a fat offshore bank account. Don't be the idiot trying to live in the collapsing shithole of the Western Empire waiting to get double teamed by Franks and Saxons. Get the fuck out. It's almost always the best move when a region collapses into war and economic strife. When Rome goes to shit, move to Constantinople.

For fuck's sake, look at how detached the fantasies of American "survivalists" are from the realities of survival faced by people living in SHTF conditions around the world, particularly in countries that took a hard hit in development/stability and dropped back to third world. American survivalists are overwhelmingly obsessed with rural areas, when real world experience shows that when SHTF the countryside goes to absolute hell. Look at what happened to white farmers in Zimbabwe/Rhodesia, or rural dwellers after Yugoslavia exploded. Cities get bad, there's no doubt. But carjackings and muggings have nothing on the horrifying Apache raid,In Cold Blood style murder/rape/torture/loot fests that occur where the neighbours can't hear the screaming. There's a reason everybody in the worst Subsaharan African shitholes flees the countryside for the capital and other major cities.

If you're too stubborn/thick to GTFO to where life is better, move to a medium-large sized city with some kind of strategic value that'll make whatever powers that remain or emerge want to keep the lights on and streets defended. Major universities, nuclear plants, military bases, ports, vital resources and industry, etc.

You do not want to be left holding your dick in Dummonia when the legions pull out.
>>
I really should get back to the gym and start running. Literally none of this shit makes any sense considering that I'm on my way to getting my ccw permit.

But apart from a few lifts like dl and squats, I fucking hate weightlifting desu. Might just stick to calisthenics.
>>
>>29934470
> m..muh nugget! I c-can clear houses with it! I'll also make 600+ meter shots with it

I'm not disputing the usefulness of a surplus gun but most of their owners don't seem to understand their limitations
>>
File: 2pac first off.jpg (182 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2pac first off.jpg
182 KB, 1920x1080
>>29931900
Who cares if he "misses the point" when he doesnt miss center mass?
>>
Good, those people will supply those of us who actually do those things.
>>
>>29934428
Me senpai :^)
>>
>>29931900
Fuck food and water. I stock up on cigars and booze. I'll enjoy myself before I die.
>>
>>29935066
Cigars, cigarettes and tobacco in heneral are actually useful to have for trading. Smokers will give anything for a smoke when they have no normal means to access some
>>
File: 1462495873615.jpg (90 KB, 960x535) Image search: [Google]
1462495873615.jpg
90 KB, 960x535
>>29931936
This needs to be a banner. Probably in /pol/s name.
>>
cardiocardiocardio
>>
>>29931900

A lot of people seem to forget that the best way of staying alive is to keep away from everyone else.
>>
>>29934520
If the West goes then the whole world is going to burn, m8. You think the Romans pulling out of Dummonia is bad wait until the third world paradise you plan on running away to runs out of food aide or cheap subsidized grain and there's a rich white man living out by the woods.
>>
>>29935192
>The aliens will take me. Hopefully not the greys though.
>>
TWO IS ONE AND ONE IS NONE
>>
>>29933950
>But of course if the majority could handle drugs responsibly we wouldn't have such draconian drug laws now would we

dude you live in a country that tried to make alcohol illegal. Like enough fucking stupid concentrated into one single area to get that pushed through the government, and they actually believed it would work.

Also a country that figured it was better to kill each other than stop owning black people.

also
>BLM
>Trump
>bathroom laws
>actually having to pass laws allowing people to marry each other

There is no bottom to the pit of stupid in this country. Take nothing for granted, nothing is sacred.
>>
>>29935380
>implying the prohibition, in all of its forms, isn't simply a matter of making more money for the right people
>>
>>29935380
>implying the civil war was over slavery

neh nigga it was about states rights and the south getting tired of producing everything while the north sat back and legislated all the prosperity to themselves.

slavery was the best thing that ever happened to black people.
>>
>>29932658
>Wanting things to remain constant. Diseased, stagnant society
What are you, afraid of progress?

There's a reason Africa has gone no where on its own while the rest of the world has figured it's shit out
>>
>>29935411
>it was about states rights and the south getting tired of producing everything
hahahahahahahahahahaha oh shit never change leroy
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
>>29931900

>no food or water

right? and what exactly do these retards plan to do with 15 AK-47s and 50,000 rounds of ammunition? How many firefights do they plan to survive? Are they going to raise a militia? They'll end up needing to trade it for food, water, medicine, and day to day shit like lighters and charcoal because they didn't bother to stock shit else. That's assuming they aren't killed for their guns right off.

>melee weapons but can't do pushups

yup. weak, fatbody people are usually the ones with the most weapons and least training.

>no practical skills besides shooting stuff

but anon, training is hard to do. it's cooler just to buy all the guns.

>can't run a mile without puking

FUCKING THIS HOLY SHIT people do not realize the importance of fitness in a self defense or combative scenario

>"rig"

I love seeing those 75lb kits with 2 long guns and a camping cook-out set. you know that dude has never been outside.

>quality post op
>have a banana sticker
>>
>>29935462
you might as will have just posted "this"
>>
File: 1461449123710.png (526 KB, 918x889) Image search: [Google]
1461449123710.png
526 KB, 918x889
>>29932061
>everything is litterally a meme
>>
>>29932367
>implying some /k/ tard hidding somewhere 300 yards away can't plug you with one shot from his Mosin the first day of the habbening.

You're dumb as a bag of bricks if you think a SKS, Mosin, revolver, pappys double barrel shotgun won't kill you just as good.

They have less shots and less chances, but still plenty enough
>>
>>29932105

I hope you've got at least 10-15 armed and capable people to help defend it. How long to you think it would take before people with starving kids and dehydration come to fuck your ass a take your shit?

even if you share, there will always be someone that wants to take.
>>
File: Bench_Press.gif (1 MB, 411x250) Image search: [Google]
Bench_Press.gif
1 MB, 411x250
>Yall niggas need crossfit
Seriously though. I <3 Crossfit.
>>
>>29931900
>Real men fight with guns meme
>SHTF has any basis in reality meme

ask any martial arts trainer, there is no fucking counter to being shot, guns beat martial arts, period. Anyone who tries to make acceptions or argue this point is a gym rat with protein powder in his brain.

SHTF wont happen, there are too many fail safes, and political insurances to guarantee the US will never face collapse like people fantasize about. New Orleans in Katrina would probably be the biggest example of anything actually ever happening, and that can be avoided by simply leaving (you dont need a bugout bag unless you live in a huge city, in which case your first priority should be not living there).

None of your shit is based in reality, you're living your life based on "what ifs" and wasting it. One day youll grow up anon, one day.
>>
>>29935633
Crossfit is retarded
>>
File: PREPPERS drinking game.png (48 KB, 395x576) Image search: [Google]
PREPPERS drinking game.png
48 KB, 395x576
>>29931951

/k/ needs to do another streaming marathon of that show.

Good times.
>>
>>29935380

hahaha he thinks the civil war was about black people

NIGGA YOU DUMB
>>
>>29935633
enjoy your blown-out joints in 15 years
>>
File: CrossFit.gif (3 MB, 312x443) Image search: [Google]
CrossFit.gif
3 MB, 312x443
>>29935798
>Crossfit is retarded
NO U!!!!
>>
>>29935834
>finish your drink at unfathomable stupidity
So we mobius goblet now?
>>
>>29935912
Just take glucosomine and work on your form. Seriously it is not that hard.
>>
>>29935582
>hurrr all i need is ONE shot to end a shootout

I bet you think you can take down a helicopter with a .22 also
>>
File: 0ROpt.jpg (76 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
0ROpt.jpg
76 KB, 700x525
>>29931925
I found you
>>
>>29936047
mirin lats
>>
>>29935916

that is neck flexion

his form may not be pretty and most lifters obviously don't do it, but it might fit his goals for whatever reason
>>
>>29936073
that's webbing, not muscle
>>
>>29936161
I have no problem with what he is doing. I do the same thing with a towel when I get a chance.

I just don't get the crossfit hate. Not that I really care, I am in good shape right now and getting better each day so it works for me.

We lift heavy each day and then do fun workouts

Run 400m holding a severed head (med ball 20/14) then

5 murderous rounds of

13 Deadly Thrusters 95/65
13 burpee over dead body (barbell)

Run 400m holding a severed head (med ball 20/14)
>>
>>29935633
you can cross fuck off.
>>
>>29936260
>I just don't get the crossfit hate

haphazard periodization and the stigma of rhabdomyolysis/injury
>>
>>29935411
> South tired of producing, so they secede and starve
Kek
>>
>>29935137
Fucking agreed, on the rare occasion I'm moving around town and you approach me for no reason I can only assume something ain't right

I'll keep my distance momentarily, harsh warning, and then me pulling my piece followed by shots fired
>>
File: Cross_tit.webm (754 KB, 640x798) Image search: [Google]
Cross_tit.webm
754 KB, 640x798
>>29936355
>haphazard periodization
Periodization is not universal

>stigma of rhabdomyolysis/injury
Similar injury rate to powerlifting
>>
>>29935519
I want a THICK Sangheili girl like that to love
>>
>>29936813
>locking knees
I can't fap to this
>>
>>29937049
I saw that.
Almost barfed.
I thought FOR SURE THIS IS GOING TO GO WRONG
GOLIATH ONLINE TIME.
>>
>>29931900
>>the guy who hoards dozens of guns and thousands of rounds of ammo for SHTF but no food or water
almost at first 1000 rounds of ammo, maybe 1 month of canned food

>>the guy who includes melee weapons in his bugout bag but can't do a single pushup
No point, half of the things are tools that can also be weapons(crowbar, handaxe)

>>the guy who imagines himself being some legendary gunslinging hero but has no practical skills besides shooting stuff
Family half fudd, can self sustain innawoods for at least a few weeks.

>>the guy who spends hundreds of hours at the range but can't run a mile without puking
Hiking almost ever month, jogging multiple times a week. High school was varsity

>>the guy who poses in his "rig" that weighs 8 trillion pounds but has never walked more than a few feet in it
Rig is 5 mags, blow out kit, handgun. Anything not combat essential is in backpacks or bug out bag.

I feel fairly average on /k/, do many people fall into your categories OP?
>>
>>29936281
cross fart
>>
File: 1336519865382.gif (877 KB, 345x270) Image search: [Google]
1336519865382.gif
877 KB, 345x270
>>29932105

>implying niggers wouldn't forcefully take it

If you have anything worth owning, somebody else might think it's worth taking.
>>
>>29931936
goddamnit
>>
File: Dig Pics 005.jpg (54 KB, 383x400) Image search: [Google]
Dig Pics 005.jpg
54 KB, 383x400
>>29932934
Just point your gun at them and say gib, either get "free" shit or die trying.
Such is life in the SHFistan
>>
File: 1449885318162.png (100 KB, 600x328) Image search: [Google]
1449885318162.png
100 KB, 600x328
>>29931936
>>
File: 1462679264369.gif (2 MB, 198x238) Image search: [Google]
1462679264369.gif
2 MB, 198x238
>>29934453
KEK.
>>
>>29938381
Or you could not be retarded and just stockpile before things get hairy and actually have things of value to trade instead of trying to be a nigger.
>>
>>29932841
Nope. Just consume it.
>>
>>29931900
This seriously sounds almost the same logic as "Real men fight with fists" if you think about it. A gun is a tool that allows the weak to compete with the strong, first and foremost. It is a way for a weaker person to not be fucked up by stronger people even if they are not well-versed in martial arts or are sick or old as fuck.
So are you really telling me that a 5 feet 80 year old woman that weighs really light has no right to self-defense?
>>
>>29931962
Yeah, that's why they're on the fast track to be a superpower within a decade.
>>
>>29940044
>So are you really telling me that a 5 feet 80 year old woman that weighs really light has no right to self-defense?
I wonder what OP's answer to this question would be.
>>
>>29931900
When SHTF, a lot of people will be casualties. Survival is most of the time going to be luck of the draw.
>>
If SHTF, your level of fitness won't be that big a deal depending on what your plan is. If for example you're bunkering down in your home, stocked with sustainable supplies, then you probably don't need to be terribly fit. But being proficient with firearms would be extremely important for protecting that homestead.

Running innawoods is a specific and not necessarily the best strategy.

That said I'm a skinny manlet who can't shoot for shit, or run very far or fast, or throw a decent punch. If SHTF I'll be sitting in my bedroom playing computer games until the electricity goes out, then I'll wait to get looted and try my best to die fighting. Hopefully I'll kill a few people before dying so I'll have a positive KD when i go, but it won't matter too much for me. I hardly want to live in a post SHTF world anyway.
>>
>>29940044
A fat fuck has more bulk to move about when trying to draw his CC, a fat fuck has slower reflexes, a fat fuck will get winded faster and that will throw off his aim, a fat fuck cannot think as clearly when deprived of food due to fucked up blood sugar. A fat fuck might even have diabeties and will not last a fucking month without his insulin.

Everything physical is interconnected and using a gun in a stressful enviroment along with the original frame of a SHTF is definitly physical. You don't need to be Mr. Universe but a minimum standard of fitness is a nessecity for all aspects of life. I used to think the same way but losing weight has made me more focued, better motivated and more clearheaded. All things useful, especially in an emergancy scenario.

>>29940071
>>29940081
It all stacks the deck in your favor, are you gojng to tell me the imagined 80 yearold grandma is going to be as well prepared for a confrontation, even with a gun, as a decently healthy young male?
>>
File: rednecks-with-guns.jpg (36 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
rednecks-with-guns.jpg
36 KB, 440x330
>>29931900
>Always applicable
1/2
>>
>>29932441
>To be fair, having 7 ARs is pretty much the same thing as having a shitton of spare parts...
This is how I ended up with my 4th and 5th AR, my first three were each a separate thing I wanted (predator rifle, light weight SPR type thing, light weight SBR), but then I realized that my spare parts pile would be a rifle if I bought a lower and a barrel, and then I realized that my spare parts pile would be a second rifle as well if I bought the upper receiver, dust cover and forward assist hardware, buttstock, and another barrel and lower.

My spare parts pile is getting pretty close to "AR #6 now" and at that point I'll have 3 identical sub-6 lb KISS iron sight carbines.
>>
>>29940109
An 80 year old grandma has a higher percentage of defending herself from a healthy young male than not having a weapon at all.

Without a weapon, she's just going to get her shit stomped out of her 100%. With a gun, she can scare the young male or kill the young male even if said young male had a gun. The gun gives you the ability to protect yourself, no matter how weak you are.

Again, I'm asking you, are you telling me that weak people have no right to defend themselves?
>>
File: 1415567802898.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1415567802898.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>29940157
2/2
>>
>>29940176
>>29940157
These people physically disgust me.
>>
>>29940109
A fat guy will shoot you just as dead as a muscle guy. You're not doing 2 mile marathons before picking up your gun and fighting another person in SHTF.
>>
Fortunately, somebody saved and uploaded MainePrepper's video on this very topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vat5McPPSjc
>>
>>29940176
can someone edit in some incoming fire because I think that would make it look even funnier
>>
>>29931900
If you're physically weak, all the more reason for you to own a gun for personal protection.
>>
>>29940200
>Janice Tobergte7 hours ago
>Just get ready to meet your maker cause this is the end time and it is going to be hell on earth unless you get taken in the 144,000 in a twinkling of an eye. Read the stuff on U Tube about the NWO and all that we will face. Tyranny is just the beginning. God Bless and good luck

Yall motherfuckers need to take a step back and realize you're crazy.
>>
>>29940173
I'm not him and I think we're both talking through each other and not to. I believe in the right for every citizen to keep and bear arms. The other poster for some reason took OP's original statement that if you are not preparing physically for an event other than stock piling food and ammo you are neglecting a fundemental part of what would aide in your survivabilty during and in the aftermath of a cataclysm.
>>
>>29933110

This. This guy gets it.
>>
>>29940219
>if you are not preparing physically for an event other than stock piling food and ammo
It's the same thing.
You are literally expecting the physically weak, the sickly, and the old to be physically prepared even when they own a gun.
There are many reasons why people cannot be physically prepared, whatever that entails. When one is weak, the importance of having a gun increases.
This is why when people make the arguments OP, and you make, it is a disservice to the natural right of people to defend themselves, no matter their physical limitations.
>>
>>29940193
This, man.
>>
>>29940245
What on earth are you saying? Neither me or OP mentioned anything about disarming the ill or elderly and I explicitly said that is not what I am proposing either, simply that if you CAN prepare by commiting to physical fitness you very much should.
>>
>>29933110
>protip: yall are seriously overlooking airshit's viability as a training aid
I'd argue you could accomplish something similar with certain video games. I know that sounds crazy and anecdotal, but my ex was really damn good at insurgency (I am terrible at insurgency) and I took him paintballing one time with a group of my friends (I am terrible at paintball) and despite never playing paintball before was fucking absolutely amazing at it. Something about his ability to understand even computer simulated combat in a video game translated extremely well into the live action combat simulation of paintball. I've never played airshit before but I imagine the fundamentals overlap pretty heavily.
>>
>>29940219
Well, I certainly don't expect my old uncles to be able to lift weights or do boxing now, but if they've got a gun for their personal protection plan, that doesn't bother me one bit.
>>
>>29935089
Abu Hajar did nothing wrong.
>>
>>29940301
abu hajaar did literally everything wrong
>>
>>29940278
>If your personal protection plan includes lots of this (guns)
>but none of this (martial arts)
>or this (weightlifting = physical training)
>you probably missed the point
The following points include about doing pushups, carrying stuff, and running a mile without a problem.

A gun that is planned for use to protect oneself does not need the person to train in martial arts or lift weights or do push ups or run around.

Those things basically tell you that if you're weak, you shouldn't get a gun for personal protection because you'll just die anyway. Which is a fallacy. You have a greater chance of defending yourself with a gun than without a gun.

I am not sure you understand the point you are trying to defend. Because the underlying argument the OP made is crystal clear. He probably didn't understand that it is also the same as "Real men fight with fists, not guns" bullshit.
>>
>>29940309
he was just doing the covering fire
>>
File: Krav Maga in real life.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Krav Maga in real life.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>29933110
>Stick with practical martial sciences over martial arts that take years to master (kickboxing, wrestling, judo, jui jitsu, kravmaga).
Krav maga is faggotry incarnate. Doesn't work against a determined attacker because it relies on too much pre-set action.
>>
>>29940193
>A fat guy will shoot you just as dead as a muscle guy
If there's one thing you learn from war, it's that even a malnourished guy carrying an AK can kill Special Forces elite who has been trained with millions of dollars and has all the latest equipment if things just line up right for it to happen.
>>
>>29940324
...are you feeling alright there? Have you had a bad day? Because this really seems like you are grasping at straws to be offended at me.
>>
>>29940214
No it wouldn't. Fuck off.
>>
Most defensive scenarios happen at less than 7 yards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM

Firearms are the best defensive tools one can get, but shit happens. Getting caught off guard, jams etc.
>>
>>29940352
I made a point about how the OP is a fallacious argument that symbolizes everything /k/ommandos should hate about the libtard dudebros who say "Real men don't use guns" bullshit, you respond to me as if what I said is wrong, and after I explain it to you slowly, now you're asking me if I'm offended?
And then you have the gall to tell me I'm grasping at straws?
>>
>>29940193
>>29940351
>shtf will be exactly like CoD:Fish amd be gun battles all the time
>>
>>29940378
The 21 foot rule is useful but it assumes a lot of things about an attacker, like that they're ready and willing to spring forward and attack at a slight motion like drawing. That's not necessarily likely.
>>
>>29940390
21 foot rule is pretty good baseline tho
>>
>>29940400
It is useful, but even within seven feet, you drawing your gun is pretty likely to get you out of the situation unless your attacker is really determined to fuck your shit up and going for it. Again, defensive scenarios are not all "guy running at you and trying to kill you" indeed not even most of them are. Most defensive scenarios are a guy trying to mug you and that guy isn't operating under the assumptions the 21 foot rule makes.
>>
>>29940390
I thought the 21 foot rule was that a person shooting wouldn't be able to react fast enough to a person suddenly charging. Not that they act first and person charging reacts.
>>
>>29940424
I think under both conditions the charging man wins. I'm just arguing that the charge itself is unlikely in most SD scenarios.
>>
>>29932367
I'm the guy with permit that only carries 1/3 (or less) of the time.
>>
>>29933110
Krav is gonna jew you over in a real fight. Muay Thai and Kyokushin Karate are both better. You find a lot of Marines doing Kyokushin for a reason...
>>
>>29931909
`
Replying to your own thread is a different kind of poison
>>
>>29931925
I think the main problem is not that they're in terrible shape, but rather the fact that they actually lack the traditional skills required to be self sufficient.
If society collapses, one would imagine it's pretty easy to find a guy who can pull a trigger and is willing to risk his life in exachange for a steady supply of food.

Chances are that in the worst case scenario these people would be trading their bullets for food.
>>
>>29935834

>unfathomable stupidity that leaves you speechless - finish your drink

geez anon I wanted to play a drinking game not fucking die
>>
>>29931900
Being able to run is irrelevant unless the plan is for you to be engaged in some soldiery combat type shit. Most of the SHTF situations realistically people are going to be good to each other and there will be spontaneous order. The guns are there for the risk of looter or power tripping authority figure.
>>
>train 4 days a week for 2.5 hours a session weightlifting
>once or twice a month I'll do boxing
>Havent shot a gun in 4 months
Fucking jobs
>>
>>29932841
>deadlift platform
You mean a floor?
>>
>>29935411
it was about state's rights... over slavery.
>>
>>29931900
I agree that you need SOME kind of training in martial arts, but I don't think it has to be practical boxing or anything, and you don't necessarily need to be strong.

If you can draw a gun (opponent distracted, threat is detected by audio cues) then martial arts training is only useful for reflexes, spacing, timing, and awareness not technique.

Even if you need to evade the opponent to draw your gun, you don't need to use technique, this is why I have always defended aikido as a practical gun friendly martial art, you aren't going to throw a guy or anything, but aikido gives you the skills to avoid a hit, dive, roll, or misdirect your way out of the line of attack, and draw your gun.

See: the instructor zero video about 21 foot rule, most of those techniques are taught in aikido.

Muh sparring! Guess what is the only popular martial art where you practice evading three opponents freeform. Yep, Aikido.
>>
>>29941189
Aikido

Really anon

Aikido

...pomf go back to asp
>>
>>29936355
Mostly I just don't get the crossfit love, or love for anything that's based on non application specific weight training.

I'm a swimmer, so I get a good mass to muscle ratio and exercise my whole body at the same time. I'm glad I don't have to do all that complicated shit people do.
>>
>>29941199
How about you argue with information.
>>
>>29931900

>he doesn't even know how to desod and plow a field
>he can't into irrigation
>he doesn't even raised beds
>what does fallow mean
>lol how do I potatoes

pls
>>
>>29941189
>Aikido
>Instructor Zero
This a troll post
8/10 not bad

BJJ and Nip Ju Jitsu both often feature drills where you evade and counter multiple attackers. They also both teach escape art, rolling and all that gay parkour shit you seem to think is gunfighting material
>>
>>29931900
>all SHTF scenarios will require you to leave everything you own besides what you can carry on your back and trek half the damn continent away
Just so you know, 99.9% of SHTF scenarios that have *ever* occurred on Earth are regional and forewarned (floods, hurricanes, social unrest/ethnic cleansing/warlords warlording) or extremely localized and short duration (tornadoes, flash floods, fires, earthquakes, terrorists/active shooters).

This means that sheltering in place (bugging in) is a valid strategy for some, and leaving the area (bugging out) via vehicle with all the shit you could ever possibly need is valid for the overwhelming majority of the rest.

SO. Going by globally accepted risk management practices, we have:
>severe but extremely unlikely
Shit like hostile government takeover. Very likely to kill you IF it happens, but basically (in the US at least) no chance of happening.
>moderately severe but unlikely
Shit like a 9.0 earthquake outside of the San Andreas Fault (sorry Cali, you're gonna sink into the ocean and the rest of the world will laugh while saying "we told you so"). Decent chance of either killing you or stone-aging your area for a good while, pretty unlikely it'll happen.
>not so severe, decently likely
Massive flood, like the Flood of '92. Probably won't kill you unless you're being a total dumbass but will #rekt everything you own. Decently high likelihood of it happening.
>pretty insignificant, pretty common
Oh noes! The 3' deep creek 200m from my house floods every fucking spring! I've got a foot of water in my basement and my vegetable garden washed out! You have to be trying to die in one of these, but it WILL happen eventually.
>>
>>29936260
>I just don't get the crossfit hate
Institutionalized acceptance and encouragement of poor form and strategy that results in an extremely high severe injury rate.

A "we'll take anyone, throw them in the gym with zero supervision or personal instruction despite them having zero experience, tell them they don't need to stretch or warm up, then call them pussies when they hurt themselves in the first week because there's always another soccer mom or 20-something that's stupid enough to take their place" approach to monetizing it.

It CAN be done properly. It isn't. Because doing it properly slows it down, and because the celebrity crossfit personalities say to do it their way (which is dangerous).
>inb4 "b-but my club/gym/whatever does it RIGHT!"
No faggot it doesn't.
>inb4 "b-but this one gym out of the literally tens of thousands does it right!"
Good for them. That's like 0.05% of all crossfit gyms. The system is fucked and the environment is toxic.
>>
>>29941252
99.9% of SHTF scenarios that have *ever* occurred on Earth are handled by "Pack as if you were going on holiday for a couple of weeks, casually load that shit into the car, and go stay with people out of state for a couple of weeks"

The other .1% are handled essentially by becoming a refugee and fleeing the country
>>
>>29941241
Ok fine. I concede the last point.

Although where I live in the Seattle area the BJJ is watered down cage fighter shit that only does groundwork and there are several really good AIkido schools.
>>
>>29936260
Crossfit is cool, its just that trendy new thing nowadays where people who didnt work out until their mid 20s have to overcompensate by wearing the t-shirt, having their girlfriend wear the t-shirt, do it compulsively, and just generally not shut the fuck up about it.

I blame P90X
>>
>>29941350
Thats what most people dont realize about martial arts. As long as it works for you. There is no standard, even if schools like Gracie try as hard as they can
>>
>>29941368
Yeah idk man.

I don't know much about BJJ, but the way I practice my CC draw is to always be moving, designating a direction of attack, and using footwork, usually irimi tenkan, to get off the line as I draw.

It seems much more effective than doing nothing.

I also practice falling into ground guard and drawing from there as a countermeasure against knives.

Someone's gonna make fun of me for that, but it fucking works.
>>
File: 1388712525520.jpg (56 KB, 405x412) Image search: [Google]
1388712525520.jpg
56 KB, 405x412
>>29941229
>he doesn't have hot sister-on-sister-on-sister action
>>
File: CLl12gUWIAAnGrK.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CLl12gUWIAAnGrK.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
>>29931900
>lifting
>fighting
cant have both
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAXaCmky4Hw
>>
File: 1319521877228.jpg (18 KB, 299x318) Image search: [Google]
1319521877228.jpg
18 KB, 299x318
>>29935066
>>29935078
don't forget coffee
also sugar
to a lesser extent shit like pepper and salt
people are going to get bored as fuck drinking filtered water, eating unseasoned boiled rabbit/spam/dogfood, while sober and thinking about a smoke.

the average person is so self medicated between alcohol, 420blazit, smokes, and caffeine that they can barely function without them.

a few bricks of cuban coffee would go a long way to making you feel human during the next long term interruption of basic services.
>>
File: explodingknees.jpg (53 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
explodingknees.jpg
53 KB, 700x700
>>29936007
>crossfit
>form
>>
>>29935834
anon thats irresponsible, a non alcoholic would die of alcohol poisoning in the first 10 minutes. first 5 if you use the same rules on that "imma build a castle out of cinderblock on a hillside 100ft from a 2 lane highway" show.
>hot wife or daughter
>guy has like 5 daughters
>drink up nigga
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 1268x1056) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 1268x1056
>>29936281
>>29937446
My niggas
>>
>>29941756

Thus.

I don't use or rely on any of this stuff, but people literally cannot function without it because of today's lifestyle. I am a barrista and most days it feels like I am dealing to crack addicts with how customers act, trying to get their fix

Stock up on what will essentially be edible/smokable gold
>>
File: 1429866997857.jpg (31 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1429866997857.jpg
31 KB, 320x240
>>29934233
>implying american preppers wasn't designed to discredit the idea of self sufficiency
>>
>>29934233

That's not what I was saying at all you nigger

I was calling out the people who think they're "prepared" because they have guns but don't have basic shit like food/water/mess/survival skills locked down

Guns are important but they're only one tool in the toolbox
>>
>>29931900
God I'm so fucked.
>>
>>29932895
Holy shit middle has a tiny ass torso
>>
>>29934233
I fucking hate that being prepared is now crazy. I'm not even buying weird stuff at this point it could all be used for camping but every time I come home with a pack or a stove or some simple shit it's all "getting ready for the zombies huh? Lol anon is crazy!"
>>
>>29931900
Being flat footed does dampen my running, but I don't double over and puke after I've run my 3/4 of a mile.
I fall on my ass as my shins scream at me.
>>
>>29932658
I like shitting in toilets with water in them and eating.
>>
>>29940216
If you're physically weak you should be training to become strong AND buying/carrying/training.
>>
>>29940340
Literally every martial art is bullshit. Forms and routines don't work in real life. The only things that matter are getting the fundamentals down and accepting that picking up a coffee table and hitting someone with it is way more effective than boxing someone.
>>
File: 1422484936497.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1422484936497.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>29943237
Yes, those nonexistent people who are caricatures of the modern survival movement. You can't help but run into them everywhere you turn... Oh wait the other thing. Only in bantz threads and 12 year olds on zombie forums/that TV show that offered that chick hiking out of Texas to the safety of Mexico 5 grand to snap her cats neck.
>inb4 but I know some bruh
>I'm so much better than my associates because I own a p90x video, bought mountain house survival buckets from CTD and invested in 1/64th oz gold bars for trading in da apocalypse. Silly other "preppers" and their large caches of guns and ammo that they actually use!
>>
>>29941199
Akido makes me kek every time I see it.
>>
>>29943833

>us p-preppers are a sane rational bunch I s-swears it massah
>>
>>29936813
God those fucking titties

Where is this from
>>
>>29932501
I want stories about your venture
>>
>>29934140

Cardio, muscular endurance, some weight training.
>>
>>29934263

Are you implying that physical fitness doesn't work in your favor in a combat zone?

Right. We PT for nothing then, right? The military is delusional.

You're probably some skellington or skinnyfat who thinks that's a semblance of fitness and who resents that us physically fit men are stealing his women.
>>
>>29943863
>only crazy preppers domestic terrorists have 2 weeks of food in the house!
>why do u need a gun, real men use their fists when a criminal sees no one else is armed he'll lay down his weapon it's just human nature...
Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again/10
>>
>>29943827
underrated post fucking lol'd
>>
>>29944012

>he thinks that since I advocate having other stuff on hand *besides* guns I must think guns r bad

Literally go back to school and learn to read you actual nigger
>>
>>29936813

>shit core
>locked knees

DISREGARD
>>
>>29943955
Crawl back to /fit/ m8. You don't need to be the second coming of rambo to eat propane stove fried spam and cut gun ports into your hurricane shutters. Or to drive your car to the next state over along predesignated evacuation routes a week before a cat3/a tornado wrecks your town's shit to stay in a hotel for a few days.

Contrary to popular belief, only 1 in 3 Americans is a fat sack of shit.
>>
>>29944053
>other stuff on hand
>taking a woman's self defense class at the YMCA and blowing out your knees with crossfit
No one just has guns. Just because a person has a gun collection and only the FEMA recommended 2 weeks of shelf stable food per person doesn't mean their shtf plan is to shoot their way to safety because they don't stockpile rapidly expiring dehydrated food and learn to scream "THATS MY PURSE I DON'T KNOW YOU" at sensei mark Goldberg's krav maga studio in the strip mall.
>>
Haha you fools are done for.

>grammar Megatron cleric reporting in

Do you guys even gun kata? Like how the fuck are you even going to hit me.

Ultimate survival weapon here.
>>
>>29931900

what if you're all 5?
>>
a little girl with a gun can beat unarmed mike tyson
>>
>>29940386
kek you seem bretty mad, fatty

>>29942289
Just need to find a supply of cheap green beans for roasting, already have at least 10 pounds of loose tobacco and a couple of cheap pipes/ cigarettes for trading. Only have like 4 acres though so I'm not sure I want to be growing tobacco given how it could be rougher than afghan stuff and I wouldn't even know it given how I don't smoke.
>>
>>29944067

That's one too many. And it's also regional. I'm in the south, and I see so many disgusting fatbodies that it makes me want to kill somebody.
>>
>>29943827
I wouldn't go as to say every. There are plenty of them that are really nothing more than codified fundamentals that let you kick ass without relying on anything beyond you kicking ass.

If you look at a good number of modern systems (Systema, MCMAP) and the forms they take from (judo and jui jitsu, but not BJJ,) are largely free and openly adaptable. That's the key.
>>
>>29944672
And all are instantly defeated by a guy with balls bullrushing you with a pocket knife.

Having a firm basis in how to move and use footwork during a fight is a good thing, but if you are a dude bare fisted against literally anything your best bet is high cardio and a good 100 meter sprint more than sensei marks krav maga lessons. One lucky bare knuckled punch can wreck your shot in a real fight, let alone Tyrone's 3 friends coming out of the woodwork as you try and square up. In real life martial arts expert vs guy with a stick loses that engagement enough times out of ten that he might as well run away. Or have skipped out on green move lesson no 25 to get a handgun.
>>
>>29931920
This, just go to Mexico when SHTF.
>>
File: 1461024835138.jpg (133 KB, 500x553) Image search: [Google]
1461024835138.jpg
133 KB, 500x553
>>29935633
Thinking Crossfit is real exercise
>pic related
>>
>>29931900
Nice OP pic faggot.

So if you're a manlet, a cripple, or an old lady, you missed the point and should definitely work towards being less small, get your right hand back, or being 20 year old again instead of having a gun ?

Fucking gun grabber tactics. Gtfo motherfucking assfaggot /fit/cuck. go enjoy your steroids-buffed nipples and exploded testicules elsewhere.

You're just pure retardation.
>>
File: Pecs.png (21 KB, 508x530) Image search: [Google]
Pecs.png
21 KB, 508x530
>>29932061
>>
>>29932367
Why would he need spare parts when he had 6 spare rifles?
>>
>>29931900

Alright, since you all seem to be missing the point, we'll spell it out.

Everybody should keep and bear arms. Fat or skinny, old or young, cripple or able.

However, if you're truly going to be prepared or really believe in going the extra mile for your safety then you should care well for your body and also not have yourself be defenseless if unarmed.

If Y'all are honestly saying that being able to engage in unarmed combat and run away fast enough are fruitless pursuits for the prepared citizen in this dangerous world then there must truly be some retardation in our community.

And who wouldn't want to be in pretty good shape? Makes you feel better, boosts your pride, gets you laid more.

Win-win, bros.
>>
>>29944876
Lay the foundation, pupper.
>>
>>29944876
lay the foundation pupper
>>
>>29946368
kek
>>
>>29931900
>the guy that carrys a pistol but not a pocket knife
>>
>>29947386
>that guy who laughs at bayonets for your pistol
>>
>>29944876

Lay the foundation, pupper
>>
>>29932099
This actually sounds about right with most small communities getting involved in skirmishes. Survivors would realize how low their odds were if they kept it up and the smart ones would begin rebuilding society.
>>
>>29940340
What's the story behind that gif?
>>
File: 54ba496a1ced2.jpg (2 MB, 3456x5184) Image search: [Google]
54ba496a1ced2.jpg
2 MB, 3456x5184
>>29931900
I go running with my plate carrier on, it's good resistance training. Lifting weights however is retarded because if SHTF you're not going to be able to consume enough calories to support all that muscle.
>>
>>29935834
That Alaskan guys daughter and the Hawaiian guys girl.......mmmmmm
>>
>TFW actually in shape.
>>
>Tfw I live alone somewhere in the "Nevada" Desert far away from civilization

>Tfw I have successfully bribed skinwalkers/wendigo in my area with meat/dead animals/lost tourists

I need not fire any shots
>>
>>29949700
I've reached the point that whenever I see a picture of a hot chick all I can fixate on is how expensive the building she's in is. I just want to be young and horned up again
>>
>>29931900
>you have to be a triathlete to defend yourself or survive
Yeah, that's ridiculous. If you have one working limb I can teach you rudimentary self-defense. Oh, and SHTF is just a fantasy that Amerifat gun nuts like to masturbate to.
>>
>>29949774
Can you blame us? Look at this dude's daugthers. I wanna play bury the cache in her bunker, if you get my drift...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXBgs7c9tjo
>>
>>29931900
True. Most people like this would be better off with anti-rape pepper spray
>>
>>29949802
Never underestimate pepper spray. That shit will fuck you up and make even the most badass attacker useless for 4 hours
>>
>>29949750
She's not really that pretty desu senpai
>>
>>29949700
Disgusting tattoos. I can understand getting a few but god damn those are gross.
>>
>not fat, but definitely not in shape either
>asthma prevents me from doing any real exercise

God damn it
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.