[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the difference in perks between the Army and Marines?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1357921839227.jpg (978 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
1357921839227.jpg
978 KB, 3264x1840
What's the difference in perks between the Army and Marines?
>>
why don't you ask that question in the military enlistment general? check the catalog
>>
Marines have shittier conditions and more brainwashing
>>
Soldiers get a better quality of life. Marines get nicer looking uniforms. Soldiers get better equipment. Marines have a more reliable comand climate and unit morale than army.
>>
>>29928555
If the idea of having a gaping asshole us a perk to you, then the Marines have that in spades.

Also better uniforms.
>>
Army: 70% homo
Marines: 85% homo
Navy: 100% homo, a heterosexual man has never once set foot aboard a ship of the USN
>>
more women and blacks in the army
>>
>>29928555
I can come in your thread, call you a bitch.. Oh yeah. Army already did.
>>
>>29928555
Marine corp has Marathon pro, army has Scavenger.

Army also has that perk that makes killstreaks cost one less kill.
>>
>>29928555

In the Army you get drowned out by self-serving officers just checking blocks for their careers who don't give a shit about their soldiers. I hit the wall today. Gave twelve years of my life to this shit, and I keep seeing this over and over again. This last cunt takes the cake. Fuck it, I'm out. I won't push a dead elephant up hill forever.
>>
>>29928555
>Gentlemen
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.