[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 16
File: scar17s.png (16 KB, 516x157) Image search: [Google]
scar17s.png
16 KB, 516x157
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29928059
>What did he mean by this?

You buy one just because "its da besst" and end up not training hard with it because .308 is expensive and all that shit.

Literally buy a $1,000 ar and spend the rest on ammo. scars suck dick anyways
>>
>>29928059
>>29928075

That's stupid. It's a fine gun, regardless of what gun you purchase it's the mentality of the buyer that determines whether or not you'll train with it.
>>
>>29928059
>>29928075
Please tell me you don't take james "throw your gun on the ground and stomp on it till it shoots your truck" Yeager seriously?
>>
>>29928251
>james yeager says water is wet
>it is true
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I CAN'T BELIEVE U TAKE HIM SERIOUSLEE WOOOOOOOW
>>
>>29928075
have you ever fired a scar? because I can assure you it very much does not suck dick.
>>
>>29928075
>Accurate as sin (it's like you're playing a fucking video game)
>Lightweight
>reliable
>modular
>"suck dick"
You've never fired one... Ever... You've probably never even held one.
>>
>>29928263
Yeager has always been a damn reatrd.
>>
>>29928566
You're a reatrd
>>
>>29928573
Quality post.
>>
>>29928566
Please, elaborate
>>
>>29928251
the philosophy is 100% correct. if you are a person that keeps his shit pristine because he is afraid of it failing, you are going to cause a failure. better to know the limits than assume them

being said, that fbi agent is probably never going to touch a gun again LOL
>>
>>29928573
Yeager plz
>>
>>29928566
I'm not even trolling, I'm actually curious what makes him a retard. He's got a big mouth, but I can't thing of a time he was actually wrong about something.
>>
>>29928075
>drop $3k on bare rifles
>somehow can't afford glass
>can't afford ammo
>can't afford a few classes
>too scared to use a rifle meant for abuse

Sure think. More like Mr.PhD in shooting people is being a cunt as usual
>>
I think he just called you a fag, OP. You just going to sit there and take that?
>>
>>29928540

It's heavier than a comparable LR308 pattern rifle...
>>
File: 1458522181837.jpg (68 KB, 680x640) Image search: [Google]
1458522181837.jpg
68 KB, 680x640
>>29928059
literal pure, unadulterated autism
>>
>>29928761
He doesn't have to be wrong to be retarded in how he approaches things or phrases what he says.

That little snippet in the OP is a prime example.
>hey based off a single sentence I'll make wide, sweeping generalizations and act like an elitist prick for no good reason!
His statement is PROBABLY correct, based on what the majority of SCAR owners do, but he jumped to a conclusion and acted like a dick in the process.

>>29928955
Weighs within a couple ounces of an AR10 of the same barrel profile. Doesn't mean I don't disagree with the barrel profile they chose, but...they're pretty comparable when comparing comparably set up rifles.
>>
>>29928955
It's 8.0lbs for the 16" model, almost 2lbs lighter than an HK417 (which is 4.40kg/9.7lbs for the 16" barreled version) and half a pound lighter than the DPMS G2 Recon 16" rifle.

It's a fucking lightweight by .308 semiauto rifle standards.
>>
File: FPI.jpg (82 KB, 736x463) Image search: [Google]
FPI.jpg
82 KB, 736x463
>>29928059
Probably something that he sees among SCAR owners in his area or the general stigma associated with 'military weapons.'

Aside from that, it's a good gun, problem is that people will buy the SCAR based on the fact it looks like "That one gun that the spec-ops soldiers use in the movies." It's generally become the Mustang of guns, if you can understand what my autistic-self is trying to convey.
>>
>>29929055
Mustang's are fairly cheap though.
>>
>>29929126
So are SCARs when compared to the wide world of other guns.
>>
>>29928283
Different anon, but iddly, although I get that the SCAR is objectively a very fine weapon, i have never cared for the way they feel, or that I shoot with them. It's completely a subjective measurement for me, but I really do not care for the ergonomics. I shoot far better with other platforms. Maybe it's just bias, i dunno.
>>
File: MustandCrashStuff.jpg (58 KB, 640x331) Image search: [Google]
MustandCrashStuff.jpg
58 KB, 640x331
>>29929126
It's not about how expensive the gun or car is, it's about the owners.

Mustangs have a bad reputation among other car fans because the guys that drive them tend to be inexperienced. Why? The price is to blame, cheap power. The jump from mom's Civic to something with more power tends to bring out the inexperience from these people. For the price, a Mustang is a great car, but the stigma is inescapable.

With the SCAR, it's the looks that attracts a certain group of people who give it a bad name. It attracts the 'tacti-cool' crowd and tends to be an airsofter's, as an example, first real gun. They have the money, which is obvious since they spend over thousands on vest and stuff for their games.

While it's a good gun, you can't help but notice that half of the guys in the range who use them are probably wearing full gear and shout 'reloading' at the top of their lungs.
>>
Here's the deal.

The SCAR is an awesome platform. Hands down and I am not denying this. It is accurate, durable, light, low recoil, easy to clean and maintain. Training with this rifle is so easy it's like having the complexity of an AK series rifle with the accuracy of a bench rest Sig550 pushing GP90.

That's the problem. It takes nothing to train with this rifle. Train with an AK or an AR series and you'll eventually reach a level of training that would beat the shit out of someone who has trained equally as long on a SCAR series. From that point, switching to a SCAR series rifle improves the shooter. It benefits the shooter better than having trained with only the one weapon platform. It makes you capable of dealing with a battlefield pickup, familiar with more than basic trainee level gunsmithing, appreciative of better ergonomics, it means you can master CQB and long range marksmanship with a less than ideal weapon and improve further with the newer platform.

He's absolutely right. It's the same principle as training with a beat up old ALICE pack prior to getting anything with MOLLE webbing or a brand new Mystery Ranch pack.
>>
File: 1453261491886.jpg (56 KB, 972x423) Image search: [Google]
1453261491886.jpg
56 KB, 972x423
>>29929055
:)
>>
>>29928059

I bought a SCAR 17s because it's a 16" barrel that hit's 1.25 MOA at 1,000 yards. Yes. 1,000 yards out of the box with premium ammo, and still short enough and light enough to clear a room with. That's why it's around $3,000. I'm not here to make "poor plebs" jokes or act like an elitist... but the undisputed FACT is that FN SCAR is one of the best rifles on the planet.

Most people that shit talk SCAR have never fired one, or even held one. They're people that can't afford (or refuse to pay) the premium price for premium weaponry. That's fine. If you don't want to drop 3k on a gun I can't blame you, but if you're going to shit on something at least have some experience with it.

As far as James Yeager.... he's doing what he always does; says controversial shit to get mad hits on his videos, youtube money, and free advertising for his very successful website and training school. Say what you want about him, he's a businessman with way more success than anyone in this thread.
>>
>>29929380
Really now. 1.25" at 1,000 yards with 7.62x51 out of a 16" barrel? Just for curiosity sake, at what range does drop compensation become an issue? Don't you think 20" would provide you the ideal pressure behind that round?
>>
>>29928075
The U.S. Army Rangers disagree with you and Mr.ditch
>>
>>29929437

The loss in velocity in a 16in barrel Vs a 20 is not as much as you might think. compensating for bullet drop doesn't become "an issue" at any range, so long as you don't run out of mils for adjustment.... which will happen if you buy cheap glass.... but with cheap glass you're not going to be able to see shit at 1,000 yards anyway.

the loss in velocity does increase the drop rate a bit yes, BUT more importantly, it still has enough velocity to get a proper spin and maintain its gyroscopic stability out to 1,300 yards, after that pitch and yaw start to take over.

You don't have to take my word for it. It's easy to find range reports and videos of people shooting these distances and what ammunition they use with this rifle. Most like to at least put in a trigger pack and barrel, but out of the box will do fine at those ranges.

crazy I know. the rifle breaks the rules for accuracy.... less than optimal barrel length.... no bedding.... and that stock with 900000 moving parts..... but it really does preform.
>>
>>29929437
1.25 MOA at 1000 is 12.5 inches.
>>
>>29928761
His company has gotten kicked out of ranges due to instructor NDs, he puts cameramen down range during live fire, he basically doesn't offer refunds because to get one you have to stand up in front of the class and say why you want one so he can ridicule you, and proceed to not give you a refund. He has let under qualified people take his classes, resulting in self inflicted gunshot wounds, has had 40ish man stack clearing a single building, and worst of all imo he has "big boy rules." Because you are a man and you only follow "big boy rules" you can ignore basic safety protocols.

>the tactical tap dance and cameraman down range during live fire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8qfZVuQPe4

>40ish man stacks, also a machine gunners wet dream at ~12 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkakXnwLZsg
>>
>>29929615

>kicked off ranges
>doesn't offer refund
>stand up in front of class and say why
>ridicule you
>not give you refund anyway
>self inflicted gunshot wounds

citation needed
>>
>>29928761
he thinks the RAS-47 isn't a huge piece of shit
>>
>>29929446
Rangers have stopped using scars and went back to using m4s. Hell, ricky fucking doesn't even like the scar over the m4
>>
>>29928761
He can't drive a stick shift.
>>
ITT: Salty poorfags with no SCARs agreeing with James Yeager
>>
>>29929644

>kicked off ranges
http://soldiersystems.net/2016/03/03/tactical-response-instructor-has-negligent-discharge-into-students-vehicle/
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1168813
https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1844541__ARCHIVED_THREAD____Tactical_Response_booted_from_Sac_Valley.html
http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/03/10/crybully-james-yeager-responds-tactical-response-negligent-discharge/
I swear there was a 200 post+ long arfcom thread on the sac valley ND, but I cant' seem to find it.
The range wasn't told until more than a week after the incident occurred. How tactical response still has insurance is beyond me.
Multiple arfcom and calguns threads on this. This ought to be common knowledge by now.
>doesn't offer refunds
>stand up in front of class and say why
>ridicule you
>not give you refund anyway
see above
>self inflicted gunshot wounds
Officially he blamed serpa holsters for those, but it was more so that he let under qualified and inexperienced people take his classes.

So I have to ask since you didn't try to explain it away like most yeager fanbois: do you not care that he puts people down range during live fire? Or the 40 man stacks? Or that basic safety is a joke with him? I mean his company hasn't pulled a Sonny Puzikas yet, but at this rate it's only a matter of time.
>>
>>29929615
One of his instructors had an ND after he dropped his gun in a puddle to get it dirty. Travis Haley has had more NDs than the entire Tactical Response company.
>kicked off ranges
Once, after that ND.
>doesn't offer refund
False, offered a refund, even after the fact and said that the guy should've demanded one if he felt unsafe. But the guy who complained on the internet DIDN'T ASK FOR A REFUND.
>camera man down range
Yes? And? If you believe their is a 180 degree line that no one should cross, you have never had training. What is bounding? What is pealing? What is flanking? What is L and V ambush?
>under qualified people take his classes, resulting in self inflicted gunshot wounds
Wow, some who trains people how to use a gun has had people who don't know how to use a gun take his classes...
You're a fucking retard.
By the way, there were 3, 2 were while reholstering and one guy shot himself in the big toe.
>had 40ish (men) stack clearing a single building
Ok, and? I guess I might give this one to you. But simply being a certain amount of people doesn't mean it's not safe.
>ignore basic safety protocols
He didn't. Even when they had the ND, all universal laws of firearm safety were being adhered.
The gun was pointed at the berm, just so you know.
>>29928761
Nothing. He's just becomes /k/'s punching bag because people personally dislike him even though they don't know him personally.
>>
>>29929818
*unholstering, not reholstering
>>
>>29928059
He means you should buy Century Arms products instead.
>>
>>29929817

I'm not a JG kind of guy, it's just that the shit you said was unbelievable, so I asked for citation.

and you provided. thank you.
>>
>>29929818
>Once, after that ND.
See my post >>29929817
>False, offered a refund, even after the fact and said that the guy should've demanded one if he felt unsafe. But the guy who complained on the internet DIDN'T ASK FOR A REFUND.
See my post >>29929817
>Yes? And? If you believe their is a 180 degree line that no one should cross, you have never had training. What is bounding? What is pealing? What is flanking? What is L and V ambush?
That's not an excuse for putting someone downrange when we have the technology to put a camera down range with a remote trigger.
>Wow, some who trains people how to use a gun has had people who don't know how to use a gun take his classes...
And as the instructor he has a responsibility to ensure his students are qualified before taking "advanced" courses. Considering his history of having too few instructors per student as in the 40 man stack video, we can only hope that he rectified that for his basic pistol/rifle courses.
>Ok, and? I guess I might give this one to you. But simply being a certain amount of people doesn't mean it's not safe.
Too few instructors per student is a bad thing, and 40+ man stacks aren't very good training imo.
>The gun was pointed at the berm, just so you know.
It wasn't. The ND occurred in the parking lot. See my post >>29929817

There are better ways to play operator. Only reason to go with Tactical Response is if your ego matches Yeagers.
>>
I used to work at a shop that was close with some of the guys at Tactical Response. I distinctly remember a conversation about James laughing that the only people who came to his classes were "dentists and doctors who want to play bad ass" and that he didn't care because they kept paying. His YouTube persona was originally just that, a lot of these guys used to like him but said either the "fame" or the juice he uses went to his head and now he's just a fag all the time. Might have had something to do with his mom dying. Either way the dude is a salesman, if HiPoint wrote him a check today, tomorrow he'd be telling you they were the best guns in the business.
>>
>>29928251
>James "forget the parking break so hide in a ditch your friends die" Yeager ?
>>
>>29928059
>James "I failed my friends when It mattered but I'll teach you how to ND into your hip" Yeager?
>>
>>29929703
>Rangers have stopped using scars

False.

>ricky fucking doesn't even like the scar

Also false.
>>
>>29928059
>yeager

hes just mad because SCARs are to big to fit in roadside ditches
>>
>>29929786
If I got a 7.62 gun it would be a DD AR-10.
>>
>>29928075
Stop posting any time.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>29928059

Yeager is a DPMS shill.
>>
>>29928059
How has James Yeager not been kicked out or ostracized from the gun community yet?
>>
>>29929615
>that guy standing downrange in the beginning

jesus

i thought you meant like

off the the side like filming perpendicular to the line of fire
>>
someone please explain why the SCAR platform sucks
>>
>>29929744
Yeah that's fucking pathetic.
>>
File: P1140100-900x600.jpg (136 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
P1140100-900x600.jpg
136 KB, 900x600
>>29930610

The only thing that sucks is the fact FN hasn't released the 20S yet.
>>
File: scar.jpg (224 KB, 1280x914) Image search: [Google]
scar.jpg
224 KB, 1280x914
>>29930610
It doesn't, and the fact that it's used by various SF groups sort of proves it. Just mad poorfags and hipsters.
>>
>>29929055
>It's generally become the Mustang of guns
So there will eventually be some that are so beat to shit you're amazed it still works at all?

I swear to God, if I had a dollar for every clapped out Mustang that rolled through our shop, I could completely restore one of them.
>>
>>29929817
The class member who demanded a refund after that incident (to which Yeager refused) posted about it on Calguns. The President of the club jumped into the discussion, requesting information and letting everybody know he started an investigation. The club was never notified of the ND. Yeager is banned from the club.

Yeager posted a response on YouTube kinda sorta saying "oops" but his ego couldn't leave it at that. He went on to defend his instructor and the class. Typical Yeager.

I'm on my phone, not chasing links on this small screen but you should be able to find the post on Calguns easy enough:
>>
>>29929972
Running away from his buddies in a firefight might have something to do with him being disliked. OK, it has a LOT to do with him being disliked. Maybe it wouldn't matter so much if the video of the firefight hadn't been released, but it was.>>29929972
>>
>>29928761
he is /k/ incarnate.
He voices his opinion through his own anecdotal and parroting research. Then he pretty much sets it all in stone and thinks any other way is stupid and talks down on it.

In other words; /k/.
>>
>>29930610
the only thing that glaringly sucks about it is the price.

I've read about the trigger being not good and other stuff, but I bet the moment the SCAR platform drops to $1500, there will be a lot more people sucking it's dick.
>>
>>29929590
Actually 13.0875"
>>
>>29929818
F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T
>>
>>29928059
he means you are a cawadooty faggot who jus twants a gun beacuse of videogames
>>
>>29928059
He means its a safe queen that will never see much use besides sitting in a safe.
>>
>>29931290

>running away from his buddies

combat vet here

>inb4 stolen valor claims from all you fuckin civs

the #1 priority during an ambush is GET OUT OF THE KILL BOX

he was the only fucking guy that had enough sense to abandon the TARGETED UNARMORED VEHICLE and LEAVE THE KILL BOX.

in a panic however, he did fuck up and leave the car out of gear. yup that was dumb as hell, but lets see how many mistakes you make with a fucking RPK raining hell down on you, bullets fucking everywhere and people dying next to you.

not to mention.... the events leading up to that ambush.... it was 10 kinds of clusterfuck thanks to the shithead company he worked for and his fucking worthless team leader that caused them to get shot at in the first place.

thank being said.... James Yeager is a royal cunt, for sure. but arm chair commandos bitching about how he acted in live combat pisses me off. GET YOUR FAT LAZY ASS OUTSIDE
>>
>>29931397
>all you fuckin civs
Shut the fuck up, your a civilian and die just the same.
>>
>>29931398

>you're

also

>implying I'm not former active duty, currently reserves

cry more fatass civy
>>
>>29928059
What sort of training do you need to operate a fucking firearm?
>>
File: 1452131350491.jpg (21 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1452131350491.jpg
21 KB, 625x626
>>29931408
>>
>>29929818
>>29929818
>Wow, some who trains people how to use a gun has had people who don't know how to use a gun take his classes...
>You're a fucking retard.

Training people who know nothing about guns is a liability. Majority of people only know shit from movies and video games and letting them on a range is begging for an ND at some point.

If someone doesnt have prior training from an actual organization they should be allowed to have a gun in the first place.
>>
>>29931468
*they shouldnt be
>>
>>29930610
The fact that they CAN'T GET THE STOCK, UPPER RECEIVER, AND LOWER RECEIVER THE SAME COLOR HOLY SHIT.

All hyperbole and autism aside, WHY? It's $3k. FUCKING FIX IT. I've seen SCARs in uniform color that weren't black. I KNOW it's possible.

And the most unfortunate part is that it's one of the few rifles that can be covered completely in Coyote Tan and NOT look like a shit pile. It wears the color well.
>>
>>29931397
So, I'm assuming he couldn't, say, drive out of said killbox? Or drag a friend or the VIP out of the car?
>>
>>29931397
>I'm being attacked while in a motorized vehicle
>Time to get out and flee on foot
???
>>
>>29928059
>Your gun is shit

The post.
>>
>>29931523
>What is thin armor/unarmored vehicle.
>What is high-cal rounds.
>What is an RPG, if they're in an APC or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>29928059
buy a $1,000 AR-15 because the bulk of the cost is in ammo if you shoot a lot.

>high quality gun
>to run thousands of rounds of shitty ammo through
>>
>>29930610
It looked to me like from the slow-mo the optic rail bounces around a lot, if you put a fragile piece of glass on it you might have some trouble.
>>
>>29930413
>cites no other reason other than brand
idiot, you're just as bad as the "muh scar" crowd
>>
>>29928075
>1k AR
Bro..... Lurk more
You can build a cheap one for 450
Splurg a little for 600 for a good one
Just wait for the seasonal AR build threads and you'll see
>>
File: 1462974575676.gif (901 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1462974575676.gif
901 KB, 320x287
>>29931468

Are you suggesting to infringe on someone's constitutional right?
>>
File: hell.jpg (43 KB, 578x495) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
43 KB, 578x495
>>29931468
>If someone doesnt have prior training from an actual organization they should be allowed to have a gun in the first place.
Go fuck yourself, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED you statist piece of shit go suck Hilary's cock.
>>
>>29931715

>$450 AR10

kek
>>
>>29928075
>What did he mean by this?

Buck Angel is just making assumptions about someone who he doesn't know.

On top of that he's got no room to talk since he's a cowardly idiot who doesn't even know how to drive a stick shift.
>>
>>29929277

>cheap power

So... nothing like a SCAR at all?

Out of the half dozen guys I go the range with half of us own SCARs. They're good, really good.

The only dipshits I see with plate carriers screaming memes at the range are le MaXiMuM OpEr8oRs with enough bullshit attatched to their AR to equal about 3 other decent ARs.
>>
>>29929282

>training with a shittier gun makes you better!

No.. this is so fucking wrong I just can't.

Get the fuck out, I can't even begin to refute your bullshit.

So by your estimation, if the US Army went to SCARs tomorrow, the new troops would be shittier than Russian conscripts because the AR is a shittier gun than the SCAR. Does that make any fucking sense to you at all?

The SCAR takes an equal amount of firearms skill to be good with compared to similar .308 rifles. The advantage of the SCAR, however, is ergos, reliability, and modularity.
>>
>>29929615
>1:29
>Firing in the direction of not just a porta potty but also a fuck ton of cars parked out in a field.

What the fuck does this guy think he is doing?
>>
>>29931397

>fuckin civs

Jesus dude. I fucking hate retards like you. Congrats man, you got shot at for free college and benefits like the thousands of others. You're literally nothing. None of us are. The average bricklayer is worth more shits than us. Make more money than us too.

Seriously man, you're a dipshit.

Also, it's amazing how I got ambushed and managed to not get my fireteam killed, and we didn't even have a car!
>>
>>29928935
Why would you need to buy glass?
>>
>>29931397
>>29931405
I don't give a shit if you're still serving you worthless piece of cannon fodder. I pay/paid your goddamn salary and apparently I didn't get my money's worth because you're still alive.

Now take your "MUH SERVICE" and get the fuck out of here, you brainless dolt.
>>
>>29931914
Just ignore the retard. He's just defending Buck Angel's honor... or what's left of it.

/k/ is full of more logical fallacies than a high school debate team.
>>
>>29931991

I was the captain of my high school debate team, and I'll have you know we would be severely punished for using logical fallacies.
>>
File: 1455589545232.jpg (35 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
1455589545232.jpg
35 KB, 351x351
>>29931468
>"If someone doesnt have prior training from an actual organization they should(n't) be allowed to have a gun in the first place."

>if someone doesn't have training, they shouldn't be allowed to get training

You are a God damned retard.
>>
>>29928059
he meant "it's heavy"
>>
>>29928263
Fake wear is for assholes. You can keep your guns nice or accumulate honest wear.
>>
>>29928251
>James "GET A GLAWK" Yeager
>James "not one more step" Yeager
>James "I'm sorry about the step thing, can I have my ccw back?" Yeager
>James "I stomp on my gun to show I don't care" Yeager
>James "is this t-shirt tight enough to hold in my gut" Yeager
>James "Fite me IRL fegit... JK it was just a prank" Yeager
>James "the only guns anyone needs are an AR fideen and a Glawk" Yeager
>James "you'd think he would be better at driving stick" Yeager
>James "in the ditch like a bitch" Yeager
>James "always be ready to fight except when in a warzone" Yeager
>James "THE Internet tuff guy" Yeager
>>
>>29928673
>hey Jim, what are you doing?
>Oh just stomping on my gun bob, so I can test it's limits. Don't want some faggot YouTube gun guy to think I'm not serious about my 24/7/365 oper8tor sheepdawg lifestyle. Never know when you are going to need to discharge your firearm into a parked car without the use of your hands
>o-OK jim, just be careful
>careful is for sheep and Homos Bob, remember: always be ready to Fite (on the internet).
>>
File: .40 keks.png (142 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
.40 keks.png
142 KB, 292x257
>>29931715
>Bro..... Lurk more
>You can build a cheap one for 450
>Splurg
>for 600

Sorry, I don't take poorfags like you seriously on this board. Sorry.
>>
>>29928673
>you should fill your gun with dirt to build up its immunity to dirt!
not how machines work.
>>
Had a pleasure of holding every type of scar in a FN stand at a military technology show in Slovakia. Feels like heaven to hold one, I now know why people like them so much.

Fits like a glove.
>>
>>29931381
>99% of all guns... ever

I mean your duty to be prepared to tough guy never ends amirite?
>>
>>29933798
wait until you shoot one and realize the .308 has the recoil of a .223
>>
>>29928059

Why you listen to Buck Angel?
>>
File: Interesting....jpg (158 KB, 733x733) Image search: [Google]
Interesting....jpg
158 KB, 733x733
>>29929703
>Rangers have stopped using scars
Nope

>Hell, ricky fucking doesn't even like the scar over the m4
Weird, don't remember ever saying anything to that effect.
>>
>>29931397
Post dd214 or get banned
>>
>>29933701
lel
>>
>>29933921
lol
>>
>>29931715
>Splurg a little for 600 for a good one

KEK! that's the funniest shit i have heard all day
>>
>>29933921
>Weird, don't remember ever saying anything to that effect.

But you do like the ar15 over the scar right?
>>
File: Pew pew or shit.jpg (447 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Pew pew or shit.jpg
447 KB, 1920x1080
>>29934838
Both have pros and cons.

I pick the implements I use based on utility and context. I don't inherently like, or dislike, any piece of kit over another - given that they're both reliable and high quality.

This whole thread is pointless because it's mainly people arguing over their vested feelings rather than anything related to fact.

>you do like the ar15 over the scar right?
>like
Case and point.

I have no vested feelings in one platform over another. I'm provided these tools to perform a job, so I pick the best tool for the job. Whether it's a SCAR, M4, AK, rock - what the fuck ever.

Choose what fits your needs, and what you're most comfortable with, train to proficiency, rinse and repeat.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.