[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Targets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 314x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 314x232
Those of us lucky enough to shoot on private property, state land, or really anywhere but a range can shoot all kinds of things. What do you guys use? I'm looking for things that I can pack out because I shoot in a public place and I'm not a dick. Also things that I know I've hit at 75-100 yards. I've been fucking around with baloons recently but they're a pain in the ass to infalte and you can only shoot them once.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>29927821
Bowling pins are great. Take a lot of hits, and dirt cheap. Bowling alley near my house sells me his used pins for only 2 bucks a piece. Don't order them online, shipping is stupid expensive.
>>
>>29927821
Old compact disks, white paper plates, used oil filters, computer printouts of Nancy Pelosi etc.
>>
>>29929300
Good advice
>>29929799
Retarded no guns faggots trying to be le cool
>>
>>29927821
bowling pins, steel targets , etc etc.
>>
Pumpkins, old plates, broken truck transmissions, tannerite, home-made scarecrows with jars of paint inside them.
>>
I have a section of my property set up just for shooting random ass thing. I hit the free section of Craigslist for all sorts of things. Also, yard sales are great for finding odd things.

Plus I shoot Tannerite. Lots and lots of Tannerite. Nothing like picking up a cheap dryer, stuffing 20 pounds of Tannerite into it, and shooting it from a safe distance.
>>
>>29931226
Shoot a tracer at a pumpkin that has been half filled with gasoline.
>>
I just cut some wood stakes and drive em in with a BFH, then screw cardboard to the stakes. Usually use target stickers on the cardboard but you can pin anything to it.
>>
Fruit is a lot of fun. I was popping rotten pears with my .22 and my 12g the day before yesterday.
>>
>>29927821
2 liter are like 50 cents. Stumps,cans, paper targets,paper plates. etc
>>
>>29927821
>>28888888
Carry on
>>
File: Key Board.jpg (19 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Key Board.jpg
19 KB, 512x384
>>29927821
Old IT hardware.
Typing with your .22lr on the keyboards of yesteryear where you have worn the paint off the keycaps.
Hard disks for ultra sure data destruction.

Hang the power supplies by the cord and strands, Whack the box, then try to clip the wires.

Mice swinging in the wind from a 2x2 beam work as a small moving target. Tie the cord with the connector hanging a bit off to the side. aim for the connector to be big bitch of the range.

LCD monitors turn a pretty frosty pattern on most rounds. Hi velocity rounds make one hole, but shock wave is impressive. Nugget/Mauser impact pattern recording. Take the Mercury lamp out first for safety and enviro concern a bit.

Empty 1 LB propane bottles. Some recycling places WANT to see a hole in tanks in it to be sure its empty.

Tap those thermal epoxy bonded Al heat sinks off the motherboards with extreme prejudice.

Got a grudge on the suck video drivers that wouldn't install or run right? (old ATI ones)
draw a head on the heat sink and spin the fan first with a round. Just like at the county fair and BB guns.

Bring your "Bill Gates Dress Up Doll" paper book given as a birthday gag gift for some group therapy.

Sweep up the bits, put the circuit board crap in the Cu, Au, Pd recycling box. Separate out the metal bits for the recycling bin.
Plastics go into the campfire for naughty fun sacrifice to the IT gods. Or recycle into plastic chickens to be mounted on servers as a warning.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.