[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bodies of 57 Russians murdered by SS before the arrival of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Come & See.jpg (150 KB, 1200x852) Image search: [Google]
Come & See.jpg
150 KB, 1200x852
>Bodies of 57 Russians murdered by SS before the arrival of US troops were forcibly shown to German civilians in the vicinity

Does /k/ agree with this methodology?
>>
Back to /pol/, fag.
>>
>>29918189
WWII discussions have been on /k/ longer than you have, retard.
>>
>Germans should feel bad.

This has nothing to do with weapons, tactics, stratgies, or armies. Why the fuck is it here?
>>
File: concentration-camp (2).jpg (53 KB, 448x389) Image search: [Google]
concentration-camp (2).jpg
53 KB, 448x389
>>29918168
Hell yes.
>>
>>29918936
Welcome to /k/,
I would recommend you lurk moar before posting.
>>
No.

What's the point in forcing civilians to look at things they had no part in.

That's like getting a village to look at the aftermath of a suicide bombing. The ones not responsible would hate you for it and the ones responsible won't give a fuck.
>>
>>29918168
Who am i supposed to be bad for? The germans or the russians?
>>
I mean it worked.

Germany is strongly pacifist.
>>
And who got forcefully paraded around the countless Russians killed by other Russians during the Great Purge? Didn't Stalin's genocide against his own people lead to the most prolific executioner of all time, Vasily Blokhin? He killed like 30,000 people in just one month or something obscene like that. He used a .25 ACP Walther so it could be blamed on Germans.

Stalin destroyed Russia, after purging the high command the military was so inept it couldn't even beat Finland. If Stalin didn't kill between 10 and 20 MILLION of his own citizens and experienced military and political advisors prior to Germany's invasion.... maybe their death toll wouldn't be as high as ONE OUT OF EVERY FOUR OF THE ENTIRE 1939 POPULATION OF RUSSIA.

Russia lost %25 of its ENTIRE population and Stalin did more damage to Russia than Hitler's army ever could.

Who gets shamed for that?
>>
>>29919036

I hope they are merely pretending.

Germany got wronged in a horrible way several times in short succession according to my incomplete research.I've got no idea if they deserved it, or if they didn't and karma will be on their side next.
>>
>>29919129
> If Stalin didn't kill between 10 and 20 MILLION of his own citizens
mmmkay
Also, just so you know, your delusional rambling has nothing to do with the thread topic.
>>
>>29919159
He's not wrong but he's definitely off topic. Stalin was also horrible. That doesn't make what the Germans did less evil.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.