[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ I have PTSD. UPS man just cop knocked on my door. I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: PTSD.png (273 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
PTSD.png
273 KB, 500x372
/k/ I have PTSD.

UPS man just cop knocked on my door. I thought someone was coming in and I just rushed the door screaming with no pants on and my USP in my hand.

Now I'm triggered (fuck tumblr) and fucking pacing around trying to calm down. I have on pants and I just started vaping some weed.

Anyone else here deal with PTSD?
>>
>>29916197
It was an undercover dressed as ups. Whatever he dropped off is listening and watching you.
>>
>>29916197
Eat some magic mushrooms, thank me later.
>>
The UPS truck was probably a surveillance vehicle watching you right now as you post on 4chan.
>>
>>29916197
how tf are you allowed to have a gun?
>>
>>29916279
SHALL
>>
>>29916279
Because Americans aren't communists.
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>29916219

you faggot.

>>29916243
I'll have to do that. I had a great time taking acid with friends a couple of weeks ago. Only done it a handful of times. It helps work things out, but I heard mushrooms are even better for it. I go to burns two-three times a year, maybe I'll try mushrooms this summer.

>>29916246
he must be bored. I'm glad that you have him in your sights at least. PS why are you watching me?
>>
>>29916279
i'm not a felon and I would only use a gun to defend myself or others. I just happen to have some experiences that make my body behave a certain way when I think a fight could be coming, say, an unexpected stranger knocks like he is trying to break down my door.
>>
>>29916291
>>29916298

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
>>
>>29916328
This is gonna sound retarded, but have you considered putting up a sign asking people to approach your property/door carefully, and to use the doorbell?
>>
File: burnt-bronze-ar15.jpg (842 KB, 3183x903) Image search: [Google]
burnt-bronze-ar15.jpg
842 KB, 3183x903
>>29916371
I'm speaking about that with my girlfriend this very moment. It's not retarded at all. This doesn't happen often, which I suppose makes it worse/more dangerous.
>>
>>29916371
>>29916422
ps my doorbell will be the donald bing bong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oguvSPdtHQ8
>>
>>29916197
>I thought someone was coming in and I just rushed the door screaming with no pants on and my USP in my hand.
Jesus fuck. Get some help, you fucking nut. Thankfully you're armed, that's great....
>>
File: absolutely heretical.jpg (15 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
absolutely heretical.jpg
15 KB, 267x200
>>29916422
>filename
thats an ar 10 desu
>>
>>29916197
OIF 09-10 Kirkuk Iraq. Talk to me Brother.
>>
>>29916197
>I have PTSD.
Why?
>>
>>29916903
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.