[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>killed by his own buddies >mfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: PHP4FE788C9EA39E.jpg (29 KB, 298x236) Image search: [Google]
PHP4FE788C9EA39E.jpg
29 KB, 298x236
>killed by his own buddies
>mfw
>>
>>29915121
>he bought into the war on terrorism meme
>>
>>29915146
This
/bread
>>
>>29915121
Too tall.

Bullet magnet.
>>
>>29915146
>killing sand niggers
>a bad thing
>>
>>29916266
wut
he was barely 6 feet tall
>>
>>29915121
>gave up on making people happy to work for politicians

got what he deserved
>>
>>29915121

Got killed for 2 reasons

1) vocal athiest
2) made guys fucking mad because they felt like he trivialized their accomplishments by doing everything they did and also playing for the NFL

Shame he died the way he did, guy seemed like a legit patriot.
>>
>>29918218
I was a vocal athiest when I was in and had friends that were also. Nobody gives a shit about that.
>>
>>29918218
>vocal athiest

are you stupid?
>>
>>29918218
>made guys fucking mad because they felt like he trivialized their accomplishments by doing everything they did and also playing for the NFL
So he should have sucked ass and been a failure to make everyone feel better about themselves?
>>
>>29915121

Based on the accounts from his fellow rangers, he was a huge edgelord faggot. not surprised they zipped him
>>
at least he got to deploy

>tfw you will never get some, even if it ends in getting killed by your own guys
>>
>>29918218
Lamb of God detected. Fuck off rev.
>>
>>29918218
Back 2 Reddit faggot.
>>
>>29918253
fuck really thats the main thing that kept me out.
>>
>>29915146
My uncle played football with him at ASU, so I always had a growing interest in him that culminated in seeing the Tillman story biographical movie.

He was okay with war in Afghanistan, but he thought the Iraq war was "so fucking illegal".
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.