[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
What went wrong?
>>
>>29912563
Nothing?
>>
People were blowing their hands off
>>
>>29912563
You slapped some ugly FDE on a reliable, accurate starship troopers shotgun.
>>
File: FredFlintstone.jpg (44 KB, 488x410) Image search: [Google]
FredFlintstone.jpg
44 KB, 488x410
>Kel-Tec

This should be obvious.
>>
File: 1415026019143.png (19 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1415026019143.png
19 KB, 1000x1000
>>29912563
Their designs are cool but the execution is just hit or miss most of the time.

From my experience you either find one that works well or you spend almost the same amount as purchase price at a gunsmith fixing it.
>>
Nothing, they're great. Really wish they'd ditch the retarded gator grip shit though.
>>
>>29912563
Only one or two US manufacturers have the balls and brains to innovate.
>>
>>29912563

It's a quality firearm. 3rd generation ones have no feed issues and it's the most compact high capacity shotgun on the market.

>Kel-Tec

Not an argument.
>>
>brand new gun
>has a few bugs in some of them, like ALL new guns have..
>people too lazy to take advantage of their amazing(but slow) customer service to resolve the issue
>too cheap to take it to a gunsmith

I fucking love keltec. I love the SU-16C, I love the PMR30, I love their little pocket pistols and I love their shotgun.

They are not afraid to make new innovative designs.

I just wish they'd use stronger and more corrosion resistant metals, and use metal instead of polymer for some parts.

I'm no expert though, they are probably fine the way they are.
>>
File: IMAG1464.jpg (1 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1464.jpg
1 MB, 2688x1520
>>29912563
I wanna get one and put a set of the ballin ass HK sights that I have on my AR on it.
>>
>>29913054
The other one being...?
>>
>>29913108
Desert Tech, maybe.
>>
>>29913077
how is the SU-16? I've got the 22, but I'm kinda jelly of the pistol grip (and the .223)
>>
>>29913384
It's really good. Light as all hell, piston driven, collapsible, AR mags, ect.
>>
>>29912563
I wish S&W would just take over their designs and make them better.

I CANT FUCKING STAND 20 SCREWHOLES ON A FIREARM
>>
File: crack.jpg (1 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
crack.jpg
1 MB, 3008x2000
>>29913403
How is the receiver holding up?
Supposedly cracking tends to be a common issue with the su-16, if it wasn't for that i'd probably trade my wasr for one.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.