[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I am new to guns and want to finger fuck some since I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1460862110519.gif (481 KB, 158x281) Image search: [Google]
1460862110519.gif
481 KB, 158x281
So I am new to guns and want to finger fuck some since I have smaller hands. My family owns firearms but I've never bought any from a store.
Can I just walk in and ask to see a gun?
>>
>>29911667
yes, remember that until you buy it those guns are their property so act accordingly. be polite, always check the chamber and leave it locked back when changing hands, always point is a safe direction, ask if you may dry-fire, admit your ignorance and that you are just gathering info before buying

guns are like women get your hands on as many as you can before you settle for one you like
>>
>>29911710
Okay cool, thanks man
I'll delete this thread shortly
>>
>>29911667
Yeah man, just ask if you can handle some of their guns but you brought your own ammo. They like to see that initiative and buy-in early on.
>>
>>29911726
Well the local place I was planning on heading to today doesn't have a range and I was only going to go buy ammo and "coincidentally" see a pistol I am interested in. Thinking about getting a sub compact for campus carry in the fall.
>>
>>29911751
>campus carry
I'm so glad this is becoming a thing and wish it was when i was in school.
>>
>>29911751
Why you gotta be so awkward? Just ask to see the fucking gun instead of making up excuses
>>
>>29911667
Yes, but don't do it unless you have the cash/can quickly come up with the cash for it, and are looking for something like it (EG: an AK if you want a rifle to go to the range with)
Don't waste people's time
Don't dry fire unless you've asked first
Point it in a safe direction
Other than that you should be good

Nice gif by the way.
I wish people wore shit like that more.
>>
I like Chinese dresses.
>>
One thing to remember is how BORING it is to work in retail firearms. The clerks really enjoy it if you lighten things up.

When the employee hands you the gun, quickly turn it around, point it at his chest and say "This is a stickup!" and when he reaches for it, yell "BANG!" as loud as you can.

Always gets em rollin'! They might even offer you a discount.
>>
File: 1462168649211.png (245 KB, 450x349) Image search: [Google]
1462168649211.png
245 KB, 450x349
>>29912379
me too.
>>
>>29911913
Well ultimately like >>29911973 said I don't want to make the employee feel like he's wasting his time as I am not buying it, I just want to get a good feel for it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.