[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What state's ccw permit allows the most travel freedom?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: OhioCCW.png (19 KB, 516x314) Image search: [Google]
OhioCCW.png
19 KB, 516x314
What state's ccw permit allows the most travel freedom? This is Ohio's, and I don't think I've found a better one.
>>
All of those are cuck states that don't honor non-residents anywhere so you can't get any better
>>
OP, you won't ever be able to carry in NY, NJ, CA, IL, MA, CT, MD, or fucking HI.

No permit (or combination of permits) allows you to do that. Your best bet is to get your OH and any others that allow out of state permits. to get as many as possible.
>>
>>29907302
Ohio anon here, feels good man. Don't have to worry about traveling into a neighboring state and forgetting that it doesn't support my license
>>
>>29907389

IL has shall issue now
>>
The only one you'll ever be able to add to this is Oregon.

Also
>tfw ohio resident permit
>dont have to dick with a bunch of non residents
>>
>>29907437
true, but they don't accept any other states, nor do they offer non-resident permits
>>
>>29907437

for non-residents, mr. tardy?
>>
Nevada gives you 34 states, and you can get an out of state Nevada permit.
>>
>>29907530
>>29907525

They do allow non residents to get CC licenses tho
>>
File: 6EObEvb.jpg (142 KB, 1175x812) Image search: [Google]
6EObEvb.jpg
142 KB, 1175x812
Is this even a question?
>>
>>29907591
Only residents of neighboring states, and only a few counties offer them
>>
>>29907738

Uh, no.
It is only a few states, but it has nothing to do with proximity.
Also, counties don't issue them in IL, it's done by the state police.

Why do you keep commenting on this when you obviously aren't familiar with it?
>>
Ohio resident here too. Surprisingly good.
>>
>>29907758
He was talking about Oregon, cockfag.
>>
Surprisingly the North Dakota Class 1 permit is really good. 39 states. Suck my coco fags
>>
File: Untitled.png (54 KB, 694x421) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
54 KB, 694x421
>>29907302

according to USA carry this is Ohio's non-resident permit recognition.
>>
Oklahoma is pretty good.
>>
>>29909673
this is Ohio according to it's own attorney general.

Bear in mind that VA will soon (July 1 this year) nix our reciprocity, because they've become cunts in VA.

We recognize the permits of every state here, though, regardless of whether your state recognizes us or not.

>http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Law-Enforcement/Concealed-Carry/Concealed-Carry-Reciprocity-Agreements
>>
>>29909673
But Ohio residents get the coverage of OP's pic, right?
>>
>>29908817

No he wasn't.
>>
File: 1457223899312.jpg (48 KB, 817x434) Image search: [Google]
1457223899312.jpg
48 KB, 817x434
>>29910029
no they fixed that friendo

http://concealednation.org/2016/02/virginia-must-accept-all-permits-beginning-july-1st-concealed-carry-reciprocity-win/
>>
>Marylander
My only option is CCing an Obrez.
>>
Missouri recognizes all state permits, including US territories I believe, and is recognized by 37 states. Pretty good, but it would be better if other states stopped being faggots. It really sucks that I live 15 minutes from one of the shittiest states and travel to Chicago quite often.
>>
>>29907389
NY has CC, you can get it in most non-city counties. In albany or in NYC it is impossible without knowing a judge.
>>
File: 1438816343614.gif (622 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1438816343614.gif
622 KB, 500x375
>>29910029

>We recognize the permits of every state here, though, regardless of whether your state recognizes us or not.
>>
>>29910402
>fellow Marylander
I want to move, but I haven't finished my education yet and this area has so many great places of employment for my major.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.