[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: go-fuck-yourself.jpg (68 KB, 556x644) Image search: [Google]
go-fuck-yourself.jpg
68 KB, 556x644
look at this
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=557752106
>>
>>29906841
>reserve not met
>93 model

he's gonna want about 10 grand for it
>>
>>29906871
i am interested to see what it will sell for. maybe some slavshit anon will buy
>>
>>29907035
>posting on Cambodian Caricature board
>Having money

These two things do not mix anon
>>
>>29907117
Not him, but I made $350k last year, and about $150k average depending on a variety of factors.
>>
>>29907035
Eh, Tigrs aren't super rare to be honest, there is just not a whole lot of them around. Now if someone went through the process of properly converting it that'd be neat but other than that this really doesn't deserve it's own thread.
>>
>>29907341
where are the proofs
>>
>>29907479
You want it posted in a general?
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>29907117
/k/ is not to be confused with /r9k/. Those of us that actually have guns tend to have jobs, which leads to having money.
>>
>>29909068
> money
> firearms as a hobby
> having both!?

I need to earn how to do this better... Having a Career probably helps tho.
>>
>>29907341

Hey if you don't mind me asking, what do you do for work? I work in sales and I'm pretty young, the most I've made is about $110k a year, the average is more like $80k. I want to make more money but I feel like I've hit my cap for my age/skills. I'm going to school for STEM but I want to make more than 100k/ year, most jobs don't pay very well though.
>>
>>29906841
On a scale of 1 to I'll rip my left nut off for it.... what are the chances this is fraudulent?

>>29907479
>Eh, Tigrs aren't super rare to be honest
I bet your father goes in dry....every time he bends you over it's a hard dry fuck till the blood lubes you up. But that blood gets sticky fast so it's little comfort.

You know why daddy dry fucks you so much anon, it's because that's what you do to cunt's.... you fuck'em, and you are all cunt.
>>
>>29907341
>I am a Wendy's manager and I make 350k per year and have a 9 inch cock
>>>/pol/
>>
>>29907341
Being a chef at wendys really does have it's perks
>>
Gun-newfag here, what´s so special about it?
>http://www.waffenschumacher.com/shop_61_tigr-buechsen_.htm
Sells those things for a decent price.
Are they rare or hard tto get in Americanistan?
>>
>>29909764
I'm not >>29907341 but I made around that last year, I own a hardware store and I inherited a lumber yard. (family business, been in business 94 years this year) I went to school for civil engineering but never got my degree, I had to come back home to take care of things due to a family crisis. My advice? Keep at it, save up, and at some point you might have the capital to fund your own business. I'll warn you it isn't easy though, even with a lumber mill worth $2.5 million (tax estimate) I still had to put in 60-70 hour weeks for a long time before the hardware store saw a profit.

It's nice having control though, but it's probably not for everyone. I wouldn't stop getting that STEM degree if I were you, education can only help you.
>>
https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/ak-47-74-rifles/russian-vepr-rifles.html
just get one of these anons
>>
>>29910016
the night manager at the local McD is a total stoner but he does his job well. I doubt he was super bright in the first place but every time I see him I think "doesn't have any ambition but seems happier then anyone else in this shit town. Maybe he is smarter then the rest of us"
>>
File: 16290181.jpg (227 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
16290181.jpg
227 KB, 2197x1463
>>29910618
>Sent to school
>To lazy and dumb to finish
>Given a business
>Nepotism
>Maybe if you work hard, some day you can fail into success like me!
>>
>>29910224
That's not a decent price, maybe for an original dragunov it would but not for a Tigr.

And yes, they have some importation bans.
>>
>>29907117
Donald Trump posting here.

You are full of shit.
>>
>>29906841
Nice edge faggot
>>
>>29911502
>>To lazy and dumb to finish
>>Given a business
>fail into success
"I don't know how to read or how life works" the post.

Tell us all about your very, very important degree in women's studies.
>>
>>29911576
>Donald Trump posting here.
>You are full of shit.
Hi, my net worth is 56 million dollars.
>>
>>29906841
If this guy is the original owner of a real Dragunov, imports banned long ago, and it's never been fired that means this guy is a fuckwad. Who buys guns and then doesn't shoot it.
Sometghing ain't right here imofamshm
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.