[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh shit! Quick, flank 'em /k/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4608x3072) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4608x3072
Oh shit! Quick, flank 'em /k/.
>>
>>29905958
That actually looks like a neat little shack... Until a hurricane comes barrelling through of course
>>
>>29906213
It's been there for sixty years

/k/ really needs to learn that being at sea doesn't mean instant death in bad weather
>>
When I was 14 I was crazy obsessed with this "country" and desperately wanted to become a citizen. I think you can buy a title of nobility for less than $50.
>>
>>29906221
Didn't mean to imply that you would die instantly, just that it'd be surprising if everything held on.

Do people live on this or has it just been sitting there for 60 years?
>>
>>29906274
People live on it. And it's in the English channel so the swells aren't that bad. Also Google "sealand" you fucking newfag
>>
>Attack in 1978 and the Sealand Rebel Government
>In August 1978, Alexander Achenbach, who describes himself as the Prime Minister of Sealand, hired several German and Dutch mercenaries to spearhead an attack on Sealand while Bates and his wife were in England. They stormed the platform with speedboats, jet skis and helicopters, and took Bates' son Michael hostage. Michael was able to retake Sealand and capture Achenbach and the mercenaries using weapons stashed on the platform. Achenbach, a German lawyer who held a Sealand passport, was charged with treason against Sealand and was held unless he paid DM 75,000 (more than US$35,000 or £23,000). The governments of the Netherlands, Austria and Germany petitioned the British government for his release, but the United Kingdom disavowed his imprisonment, citing the 1968 court decision. Germany then sent a diplomat from its London embassy to Sealand to negotiate for Achenbach's release. Roy Bates relented after several weeks of negotiations and subsequently claimed that the diplomat's visit constituted de facto recognition of Sealand by Germany.
>Following the former's repatriation, Achenbach and Gernot Pütz established a government in exile, sometimes known as the Sealand Rebel Government or Sealandic Rebel Government, in Germany. Achenbach's appointed successor, Johannes Seiger, continues to claim via his website that he is Sealand's legitimate ruling authority.
>>
>>29905958
What happens if the last person on the platform accidentally falls off? How would you climb back up?
>>
File: sealand.png (41 KB, 792x2126) Image search: [Google]
sealand.png
41 KB, 792x2126
>>29908074
>>
File: sealand rough_towers (1).jpg (46 KB, 595x373) Image search: [Google]
sealand rough_towers (1).jpg
46 KB, 595x373
>>
File: 1462893373464.png (611 KB, 699x699) Image search: [Google]
1462893373464.png
611 KB, 699x699
>tfw you will never start your own country
>>
>>29908074
>Sealand invaded
>Imprison the mastermind
>Force foreign governments to send a diplomat like a real country
>Claim legitimacy

Smells like a false flag.

But I'd really love to read an account of how the Crown Prince of Sealand singlehandedly routed a platoon of mercenaries and captured the mastermind of the invasion.
>>
>>29908347
>have gun
>point gun at mastermind
>put on a serious face
>make demands
>>
>>29908382
But what about the mercenaries, who had to have numbered at least twenty, with various boats, at least one helicopter, and presumably guns of their own?

Doesn't look like there's much room to maneuver or hide on that thing.
>>
>>29908412
I don't think anyone actually gave enough of a fuck to shoot someone
>>
>>29908430
Obviously not or it would have been mentioned, but I highly doubt this motherfucker spent all this money on a mercenary outfit only to reach Sealand and say "Whoops, this guy's got a gun too. Alright never mind everybody go ahead on out of here I guess I'm a captive!"
>>
>>29908469
They probably just left.

It was literally a game between bored rich people.
>>
>send syrian refugees to sealand
>profit
>>
>>29905958
Me and my men call this here nightmare hall on the count that it proofs to be a down right macabre idea to attempt such act.
>>
>>29909477
Is that why you lose more than to gain
>>
File: Utivich.jpg (13 KB, 348x145) Image search: [Google]
Utivich.jpg
13 KB, 348x145
>>29909491
Challange accepted aint that right.
>>
Kinda funny how everyone who lives there still has a British passport because they know it's not a country
>>
>>29906274
>he doesnt know about sealand

dude look it up it has a hilarious history
>>
>>29908482
Now i want to be rich with way too much free time to put up that sort of shenanigans just for shit and giggles.
>>
File: brit laughs.jpg (13 KB, 348x360) Image search: [Google]
brit laughs.jpg
13 KB, 348x360
>>29911066
What is dual citizenship?
>>
>>29912896
Fuck, I always see this reaction image, but I never know what movie is from
>>
>>29905958
If the rumors that it has a DSHK are true I'm not going anywhere near it uninvited.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.