[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My brother who served just had a PTSD flashback. He was washing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 800x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 800x363
My brother who served just had a PTSD flashback.

He was washing pots and pans, spent a solid 5 minutes washing the same saucepan, scalding his fingers, then just freaked out and started hyperventilating.

Apparently while he was serving in Kuwait an MLRS malfunctioned, exploded, and killed a bunch of people, while helping triage he burned his hand partially.

Anyone have any similar expeiriences with family or friends?
>>
>>29905793
If you can trigger someone's ptsd could you suck their dick without them knowing?
>>
When my uncle got back from Iraq, he was driving and i was in the passenger seat, and a reflection bounced off the side view mirror. He thought it was an IED going off, and he slouched down in his seat and floored it. Single-handedly the scariest moment of my life, and im sure his again too.
>>
>>29905793
Whenever I had to wake my best buddy up for watch I had to stand off and throw rocks at him because he would come up swinging every time. I get bad nightmares every now and then and when I hear stone hitting stone I think about my time in Yemen watching the government stone a Houthi woman in front of the embassy while we stood by and did nothing
>>
>>29905992

I'm a community college student (harrharr) and I was getting a ride home with a friend who was a sergeant in the Army.

He had no fear on American roads, he ran two red lights, nearly mounted a curb, and looked straight ahead and told me "this car is great because it's an old piece of shit, I could crash it and probably be fine".

"This ain't shit compared to driving back to Bagram"

He also told me about the mortars, dude seemed jaded like a cricket at Los Alamos.
>>
File: 1419046539023.jpg (39 KB, 1148x549) Image search: [Google]
1419046539023.jpg
39 KB, 1148x549
Friendly reminder people with combat PTSD are cowards and are the types of men who should have never signed up for war in the first place.
>>
>>29906209
baiting this hard
>>
>>29906231
>baiting

nope. Some men are simply not cut out for combat and shouldn't be on the front lines.

War is brutal and if you can deal with it, sign up, and if you can't, stay home.

You know you're there to die for a higher cause, faggot.
>>
>>29906197
This is the guy who was talking about his uncle, but now that im grown up and shit, ive been in the army 3 years and i can definitely see where they were both coming from. hell even i get spooked from time to time about dumb shit
>>
File: Sistine Bait.jpg (144 KB, 2500x1645) Image search: [Google]
Sistine Bait.jpg
144 KB, 2500x1645
>>29906244
He's Committed Folks.
>>
File: 1409894154482.gif (1 MB, 600x678) Image search: [Google]
1409894154482.gif
1 MB, 600x678
>>29906346
believe whatever you want to believe, mi familia

Cowards have no place in the military. You sign up with the expectation of death and should embrace it. If you don't, that's your problem.
>>
>>29906367
You're an idiot. When you get into a relationship, you prepare for things to go good, or bad. But when things go south, does that preparation make you not feel pain from what happened and what you've been through? I rest my case.
>>
>>29906029
sounds like some real kebab shit
>>
>>29906420
>>29906367
>>29906346
>>29906247
>>29906244
>>29906231
>>29906209
jesus christ I think I just got cancer from reading this fucking circle jerk about what no one cares about
>>
>>29906511

No one asked you to post. I'm sorry we had to burden you?0
>>
>>29906511
look at this SOF operator. Talk to anyone who has been in combat man they are literally all fucked in the head a bit
>>
>>29905793
Neither of my grandparents have ever talked about the wars (Korea and Vietnam). The only things I know are that my one granddad was worried he'd be going to hell for what he did in Pusan, he was a great guy all his life. The other one flew F105's in Vietnam, apparently one of his wingmen had the same name as me, he called me by his nickname and only recently I learned that that same wingman got blown to pieces by a SAM in Nam.
My dad has loads of remorse for accidentally taking a guy's hearing in one ear in USAF SERE training. Part of the course was that the trainers were supposed to throw firecrackers at the guys doing the simulated POW camp, and one of the firecrackers went off right next to the guy's head.

Eventually war will catch up with you. You can only deny that you took someone else's child or father away for so long, the fact their family would have given anything to tell their son/dad that they love them one more time, and through whatever twist of fate, you took their life.
>>
>>29906580
maybe if they could justify what they are doing instead of being zog pawns, it would be easier to live with. i mean really who are the real cucks, taking orders from a bunch of talmudic jews who see you as cattle is about as cucked as one can get.
>>
>>29907975
you're trying too hard
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.