[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bullet proof pupper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Are there any good bullet proof vests for dogs that dont break the bank?
Mostly for hunting safety and maybe whatever shtf situation you believe in.
>>
>bullet-proof dog
This kills the ATF
>>
>buy doggo kevlar or plates
>make sbr without cuckstamping it
HAHA GET FUCKED FEDS
>>
>>29905021
>he thinks ATF doesn't have Dog AP rounds, just for this sort of situation.
>>
>>29904751

Why do the ATF hate dogs so much?
>>
>>29905089

Honestly they don't. Its more of a SEE WE ARE FUCKING SERIOUS THAT COULD BE YOU! type of attention grabber without the hassle of the paperwork from killing a person.
>>
>>29905089
They literally started the Waco clusterfuck by shooting a dog.
>>
>>29904581
Put it on Chihuahua.
>build SBR and post it everywhere
>ATF comes it
>Sees pupper and freaks the fuck out
>pupper too small to hit
>any lucky hit just pushes it around
>ATF runs out of ammo and guys from seemingly indestructible pupper that keeps biting their ankles
>come flying out with sbr and finish the job
>let you get away after they spread tales of scary SBR man with indestructible pupper
>>
>>29905089
Dogs are threats, they reveal your position, they attack you. SOP is to shoot them as soon as they pose the "remotest" of threats.
>>
>>29905353
I believe you may have meant Ruby Ridge
>>
they're even expensive on alibaba.

best option is to buy a used vest and shoehorn your pupper into it.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (120 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
120 KB, 1366x768
>>29904581
Go all the way
>>
>>29905474
Its one thing to shoot the dog of someone whos a legitimate threat, but its another when they shoot some innocent persons dog by accident and go "woops, anyway have a nice day"
>>
>>29905866
Even if the owner WAS a "legitimate threat," I still like dogs better than ATF agents.
>>
>>29905947
true, but dangerous people do tend to raise dangerous animals.
I just think they would look better to the public if they actually did something about innocent dogs they've killed like a decent payment or a replacement dog, preferably one of their shiny expensive trained dogs.
>>
File: FNVRex.png (454 KB, 846x754) Image search: [Google]
FNVRex.png
454 KB, 846x754
>>29905607
Go most of the way.
>>
>>29905353
*ruby ridge
>>
>>29906052
that dog had to deal with a dying brain

id rather have a real dog or a full on robo dog than a black ops 3-ified dog with a exposed brain dying slowly of super cancer
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.