[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /k/ approved books? Specifically looking for books which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1438126397001.png (88 KB, 425x406) Image search: [Google]
1438126397001.png
88 KB, 425x406
What are /k/ approved books? Specifically looking for books which describe training of operators. I just want to know what these people know and how they get educated
>>
>>29901635
Yawn. You're gay and probably suck at life. Reading is knowledge but reading doesn't make an operator. Requires a lot of training and muscle memory.

Go read some Tom Clancy and mall ninja like the rest of the bitch fags on this site. Grab me a salted pretzel w/ mustard while at the mall.
>>
>>29901854
I don't want to operate. Just interested in this topic
>>
>>29901635
Go back to your containment board.
>>
>>29901864
Well you sound like boring fat Jason, my old friend.

Always wanted details but wouldn't get his hands dirty. So fuck of Jason I don't share shit with nonvets. You wouldn't understand even if I did.
>>
The history of the 160th book my mike durant describes every major declassified op the night stalkers participated in since their inception. Good read. For more awesome aviation lit, check out low level hell.
>>
>>29901902
I did my service long time ago in the german army.
>>29901913
Thank you very much.
>>
long ago a read a book that was part of a series about some wandering vet who came across woe in his travels and used some of his old sop know how to save the day. the particulars were that he had perfect timing ie he knew how much time had passed in his head at any time. anybody know what series im talking about?
>>
>>29901931
How many Jews did you gas?

I just am a little jaded. Oh well I'm just a former 0311 with a CAR.

According to the kids I'm not even an operator, I wasn't speshul forces. But when they go in the woods with a nugget that's operating.
>>
Any of those free books given out in libraries are good for shooting.
>>
>>29901979
I was enlisted not so long time ago so none.
>>
>>29902003
You guys go to Afghanistan or Iraq?

Aussies and Brits came by my FOB, don't remember any Krauts.
>>
>>29902003
>implying the Germans stopped gassing jews
>>
>>29902037
I did a tour in Kosovo
>>
File: Pipe Gun Concepts.jpg (236 KB, 1920x1279) Image search: [Google]
Pipe Gun Concepts.jpg
236 KB, 1920x1279
"The Vorrh", by Brian Catling.

He did his research on guns, and there's a few awesome fight scenes. Exceptionally brutal at times.
>>
>>29901635
None Braver by Michael Hirsh,

It's a boom about the USAF Pararescue. Very good read if your interested in special forces medical
>>
>>29902069
>>29902053
Thanks!
>>
>>29902044
I don't follow European politics, and barely even American politics.

So I don't know shit about Kosovo. My lineage is German tho. We jumped ship to America in early 1800's tho.
>>
File: 66007043.jpg (191 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
66007043.jpg
191 KB, 500x671
>>29901979
Shut the fuck up fag, nobody gives a shit. And no you're not an operator, but you are a condescending cock sucker who sounds butt blasted he's not getting the hero worship he deserves.

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>29902137
Brutal. Im gonna go an hero after I give advice on how to PT for the 300 kids that ask advice daily for ranger contracts.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.