[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help identifying the scope on this 1/6 HK SL8 (assuming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Need help identifying the scope on this 1/6 HK SL8 (assuming it's a thing and not artistic license).
>>
File: LeupoldMk4.jpg (48 KB, 1000x558) Image search: [Google]
LeupoldMk4.jpg
48 KB, 1000x558
Its a Leupold Mark 4 1-3x14mm
>>
>>29892653
Funny enough in the U.K. it's actually illegal to have a toy that resembles real life firearms especially small inanimate objects like that.

Especially here in Australia you get a large fine and go to prison and have a criminal records for having something that is a "image of a deadly weapon that can be used to cause terror and chaos" and along with other bullshit
>>
>>29892697
Hahahaha, shut up. That can't be true.

If so, Canada needs to stop calling ourself a commonwealth country, because we really can't be seen associating with you countries. America will stop inviting us to the cool kid parties if they think we're still friends with you guys.
>>
>>29892695
Thanks a lot!

>>29892697
>image of a deadly weapon that can be used to cause terror and chaos
>1/6
Seriously?
>>
>>29892653
HE'S TOO SMALL
>>
>>29892739
Canada doesn't follow the same concept on alot of bullshit like U.K. and Australia here does.

You should be lucky that your country isn't as shit as us or the U.K. yet.

>>29892743
In Australia there is no such thing as common sense.

The inly common sense that exists is the liberal version of common sense and I fucking hate it.
>>
>>29892805
>only

Fucking typos on my phone well I guess that's my fault for being Australian since we are professional at shitposting.
>>
>>29892697
but do you get busted if you chew your poptart in to the shape of a pistol?
>>
>>29892874
I don't know and I don't think so but I wouldn't want to test out that theory considering how people would not hesitate on calling the police if someone even makes a joke that has the word gun related in it.
>>
>>29892697
Its true

>have to pay a £1500 fine and 40 hours community service everytime I use this site
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 184x184
>>29892739
>rolesplaying as a country
>>
File: 1458933419212.jpg (49 KB, 552x446) Image search: [Google]
1458933419212.jpg
49 KB, 552x446
>>29892935
>all these flavors and you chose that one
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.