[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: 1460996481265.jpg (63 KB, 554x749) Image search: [Google]
1460996481265.jpg
63 KB, 554x749
I have a question for any /k/ops on here. I recently had to take up an overnight job as a gas station clerk to help pay off some gun buying debts. The job is typical 11-7 bullshit and in a lovely melanin enriched neighborhood. Not even joking when i say im 3 blocks from section 8 housing.

Now here is my question. I am 19 years old and due to obvious reasons, i want to cc to work. Im below the legal age to carry and therefore would be breaking the law. However, if i did break the law, and got robbed at gunpoint, how fucked would i be (legally) for defending myself?

Also general qtddtot since i could find the old one

Pic semi related
>>
File: 1457808509773.png (50 KB, 209x201) Image search: [Google]
1457808509773.png
50 KB, 209x201
>section 8
>you live in a country with criminal laws decided by 51 smaller miniature countries inside it
>not specifying where you live
>mfw

Either you get off scot-free or you get felony assault with an illegal gun sentencing enhancement for ten years in prison and a lifetime gun ban.
>>
>>29877194
Sorry anon, im in georgia. And yeah. Thats what i was guessing were my two options pretty much
>>
>>29877194
tldr
/thread

in certain instances, doing something "illegal" is overlooked in lieu of whatever the legal action that precipitated the legal action

in this case
>legal self defense

but in other instances it is not
>>
>19
>working 7-11 in the hood
Go to college, elist, or get trained and certified in some profession. That'll keep you a lot safer than a CCW in the long run.
>>
>>29876947
DONT MAKE A NEW THREAD IF IT ALREADY EXISTS YOU SHIT FAGGOT.
>>
>>29877211
I accidentally some word

You get my point
>>
>>29877212
Im working on it senpai

>>29877213
And i searched the catalog and found nothing you faggot
>>
>>29876947
Section 8 housing isn't THAT dangerous. For every gangbanger there are 20 single black moms with little shitheads drawing gang signs in crayon on the picnic tables.
>sauce
I audited an HVAC contractor at a section 8 development for the developer and went into every unit on the property.
>>
>>29877209
(a) Any person who is not prohibited by law from possessing a handgun or long gun may have or carry on his or her person a weapon or long gun on his or her property or inside his or her home, motor vehicle, or place of business without a valid weapons carry license.

(i) Upon conviction of the offense of carrying a weapon without a valid weapons carry license, a person shall be punished as follows:

(1) For the first offense, he or she shall be guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by $1,000 fine or jail sentence not to exceed 12 months; and

(2) For the second offense within five years, as measured from the dates of previous arrests for which convictions were obtained to the date of the current arrest for which a conviction is obtained, and for any subsequent offense, he or she shall be guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof, shall be imprisoned for not less than two years and not more than five years.
>>
File: 1457259212360.png (425 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
1457259212360.png
425 KB, 600x610
>>29876947
>>29877223
No you didnt you cunt. Even if you set the filter to most replies youd get this thread in the tops.
>>29852062 Look. MAGIC
>>
>>29877249
Non-Georgia (USA) resident here. Breddy gud laws! For our gun-free Euro-pals, this law is most likely part of Georgia's agricultural past that "any person" (10 yrs old? 15 yrs old?) can keep a gun at his/her employment (store, farm/barn, etc.)
>>
I didn't see an ARG up (that's a fucking first) so I'll ask here.

I want a lower mount for my T1/H1. Not a cowitness, not a 1/3 cowitness, not a directly-on-the-rail, but just, like, a medium I guess. I've heard they're the best for the RDB cheekweld.

I don't know dick about mounts, what should I look for? All that comes up when I look for medium mounts is airshit crap.
>>
>>29878371
Where did you find a bulletproof vest for 30 euros? That's just insane.
>>
Which is better for a semi auto woods gun, an SKS or a 12 gauge shotgun?
>>
What's the think called above the handguard called
>>
File: 1459899919678.jpg (130 KB, 1005x325) Image search: [Google]
1459899919678.jpg
130 KB, 1005x325
>>29882393
Do you live near bears and boars then shotty if just boars no bears then sks if niether then sks i dont fuck with bears with rifles id like to let them deal with a 1oz slug instead of smaller less damaging rounds just my 2 cents
>>
>>29882606
PEQ-2
>>
File: atom_scene_800px.jpg (267 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
atom_scene_800px.jpg
267 KB, 800x534
Why are "Clinger" holsters so cheap?

I'm broke as fuck and looking for a good IWB for my new 1911. I wanted a kydex IWB, preferably with an offset polymer clip.

Then I see pic related

>Clinger Atom holster
>kydex
>offset clip
>tuckable
>adjustable retention
>...$20

I am immediately suspicious as everything else like this is $50+. What's the deal here? Are they total piles of shit? If not how are they managing to undercut everyone else so much?

Also anyone know any other good kydex IWB holsters under $50ish?
>>
In MGSV, when you trip the ruskies & they shoot that flare that hovers in the sky & lights up the area. What is that called?
>>
When police/military breech doors using shotguns do they just use standard 1oz slugs or is there a specific load they use?
>>
>>29887579
That's an illumination round. They shoot it out of the mortars.
>>
>>29882607
I live deep in bear country. Shotty it is.
>>
Is 1:7 twist the best twist rate if I want to shoot 55 grain and up? How well or badly do 55 grain bullets do in a 1:7 twist barrel?
>>
So if you live in one of those places where you can't have guns and it's kind of a bad neighborhood etc...

Is it legal/effective to wear clothing covered in spikes? I mean it would make it harder to be physically attacked (by bare hands) and I guess slightly harder to get stabbed

would this work? would this be legal?

Not asking about any specific country in particular, I live in America and edc, so this is more of a hypothetical question
>>
>>29889999
Wow this wasted quads.

No man, it would be legal. But it would be useless as fuck. What makes you think someone that is about to assault you won't use a baseball bat, a tire iron or even just a hammer? Physical force for assaulting someone is a no no situation for the attacker anyway.
>>
Windham Weaponry barrel or CMMG barrel?
>>
Does anyone already manufacture and sell

or would you be interested in purchasing if someone began manufacturing and selling

extra long shirts; in all sorts of styles, your average T-shirts, polo shirts, those waffle material old thermals, etc etc... basically any kind of average shirt that you don't tuck in (so for example, they wouldn't sell dress shirts), so they're extra long, and like the bottom or hem or whatever you call the bottom part of a shirt that goes down past the belt, will have some kind of weighted little non-rusting pellets in it.

So this would essentially be extra long shirts (but not those giant XXXL shirts that were popular with gangsters) with weighted bottoms that are basically for easy IWB concealed carry; because I know I always end up having to put a hand over my shirt into my pocket when it's windy and I got a shorter shirt on and I'm worried about the wind blowing the shirt up and the gun getting exposed; or with shorter shirts in general, I'm careful with how high I lift my arms or stretch because that could pull the shirt up over the belt revealing the holster
>>
File: 1462802021547.jpg (404 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1462802021547.jpg
404 KB, 1680x1050
can someone identify the muzzle device in pic related?
>>
>>29891632
I don't know if you're looking for the specific model of the thing in the image but it looks like a blast deflector/muzzle brake over a flash hider
>>
Could someone theoretically purchase a SEF trigger pack for the HK91, and theoretically swap it out for the trigger pack in their PTR91, would said PTR91 be capable of full auto fire with no other modifications?
>>
>>29891264
>sewn in
Lord...

>do laundry
>weights chew the fuck out of everything in the machine
>Fuck

Old trick is lead fishing weights crimped onto safety pins.
>>
>>29891874
No, the PTR91 and HK91 have a metal block welded onto the upper that prevents installation of surplus full auto trigger packs.

Removing or drilling it unless you lawfully own an existing registered trigger pack or sear constitutes illegally manufacturing a machinegun under current ATF rules.
>>
>>29891632
KAC MAMS with a blast deflector on over it (blast deflector is likely a gunsmith chop job).

Rev up your wallet.

https://www.boltcarrier.com/product/knights-armament-multi-axis-muzzle-stability-mams-brake-556-12-28-thread-for-sr-15-and-ar-15-pattern-guns/
>>
Alright, so concerning handgun specifications on a manufacturer's website, does "weight with magazine" normally include ammunition or not?
>>
I'm a Britfag and I want a fairbairn Sykes knife. Where can I get one that isn't a presentation model and is historically accurate.
>>
>>29891984
>Russia
>KAC
also
>5.45 AK
>1/2-28
)))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>29892951
>EOKek
>Ops Core helmet
>Multicam
>all that other mall ninja bullshit

Here's your (You)
>>
File: 14615683097050.jpg (74 KB, 633x640) Image search: [Google]
14615683097050.jpg
74 KB, 633x640
>>29892962
>zenitco
>eotech
>knock off multicam
>EMP camo goggle holder
>magazine pouch with 5.45 in it
>MP-443
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.