[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weapons for home defense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 30
Germanon here: My neighborhood is getting shittier everyday and burglaries are on the rise.
Weapon laws are pretty cucked so i am not allowed to own firearm apart from muskets developed before 1871.
What are decent weapons to use against the usually badly armed intruders (they don't usually have firearms and are instead equipped with crowbars or in rare cases a baton)?
pic related
>>
>>29854590
Can't go wrong with a baseball bat.
>>
What are your self defense laws like?

In Oklahoma I can defend myself with deadly force and may not even go before a court but if you go to jail in Germany for hitting someone with a club that effects your best options.
>>
>>29854590
Use a sword or Axe of national cultural/historic significance. Send them Sandkips back to Allah, one chunk at a time.
>>
>What are decent weapons to use against the usually badly armed intruders (they don't usually have firearms and are instead equipped with crowbars or in rare cases a baton)?What are decent weapons to use against the usually badly armed intruders (they don't usually have firearms and are instead equipped with crowbars or in rare cases a baton)?

A musket....or a crossbow if theyre muslim.
>>
>>29854590
Use melee weapons.

Otherwise, pre-1871 handgun. Maybe a revolver? most likely you wont find it tho
>>
>>29854624
you can defend yourself but there is a law againnst "excessive force" but its really vague and cuold mean something different every day
>>
File: 120309.jpg (204 KB, 755x1024) Image search: [Google]
120309.jpg
204 KB, 755x1024
>>29854638
would some sort of small shield like a buckler be useful in close quarters?
>>
>>29854756
yes but you'd need something to back it up
blunt force alone won't save you
you need to put the fear of getting stuck in them
>>
Why do Europeans constantly complain about being unable to legally acquire guns? The Firearms Ownership License is right there. Just meet the requirements and apply. Using it for self defense is another story and will most likely fuck you over.
>>
>>29854590
Woher kommst du? ich fliege nach heidelburg in mai.
>>
>>29854590
Go to the garden section and buy some machetes. Dual weild machetes and scream like a madman as you charge the intruders dressed in only an erection.
>>
>>29854789
in Germany weapons and ammunition need to be constantly stored in two different lockers, good luck opening them both in time when ahmed stands in your living room
>>
>>29854818
>i am not allowed to own firearm apart from muskets developed before 1871

Maybe not for your purpose but Germans are clearly allowed to own firearms for sport.
>>
>>29854590
Why is your neighborhood going to shit? Immigrants?
>>
>>29854798
>Go to the garden section and buy some machetes.
Clearly, I'm shopping at the wrong gardening stores.
>>
>>29854837
lebanese clans and gypsies just doing the things they do best, living on welfare and fucking shit up
>>
>>29854590
Buy a better door. Problem solved
>>
>>29854624
Oklahoma bro. Where you at? Tulsa here.
>>
File: table3.jpg (23 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
table3.jpg
23 KB, 500x484
>>29854756
>>
>>29854818
can you carry a mag in your pocket?

the ammo might be in one locker, the gun in another, and you just happen to have a loaded mag in your pocket out of coincidence when you opened the gun locker...
>>
>>29854843
Your version of a home depot where you would purchase tools and landscaping equipment doesn't sell machetes?
>>
File: 51QnipinGKL.jpg (54 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
51QnipinGKL.jpg
54 KB, 500x332
What about a large blade like a Khukuri or other type of short sword? It's small enough you can wield it in a narrow hallway and it is good for both stabbing and slashing attacks.

Plus it just looks mean as fuck. If I didn't have a gun I would think twice about attacking somebody that had one.
>>
>>29854852
Complacent as fuck. That might discourage the laziest burglars / home intruders but don't complain when you get culturally enriched.
>>
>>29854869
American Home Depot sells tomahawks! I was playing with one of these just a couple days ago while in home Depot.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Estwing-Tomahawk-Axe-in-Black-EBTA/203759826
>>
>>29854882
khukuri sounds good, immense cutting power and they are really cheap compared to other alternatives
>>
>>29854869
I used to do inventory for Home Depot, If there's a Home Depot in the uppper midwest, chances are good, I've been in there. I've counted Axes, spades, crowbars and various entirely viable murder weapons, never a machete.
>>
>>29854911
I worked at a home Depot 3 years ago. They carry them. Several models actually.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Fiskars-22-in-Machete-with-Softgrip-Handle-370780-1003/202319442
>>
>all these people recommending swords and axes
I wonder how the German judicial system would think of a guy who chopped up a robber for breaking and entering.

Here in Canada, a guy got into a lot of trouble for stabbing a guy who broke into his home, entered, and almost raped his mom. The reasoning was that the rapist was leaving when the guy did the stabbing. "Reasonable cause" is really blurry.

If the courts require you to have "reasonable cause" for harming a person who broke into your home, it's clear that the government is not on your side and it's within your best interest to work against it.
>>
>>29854911
I think it might be a regional thing then. In Florida its a staple of the garden department.
>>
>>29854590
Baseball bat
>>
>>29854923
If you kill them and they were armed and dangerous it should be self defense.
>>
File: 120323.png (312 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
120323.png
312 KB, 1500x1500
>>29854590
try a metal sparring sword: looks intimidating, you can bash the intruder with the guard/pommel like a hammer and the legal system won't go after you because it wasn't a real weapon
>>
File: 1363090345589.png (320 KB, 484x746) Image search: [Google]
1363090345589.png
320 KB, 484x746
>>29854923
>>29854936
Europe is so fucked up when it comes to self defense. You basically get charged with a hate crime if you don't lube up your ass for your rapist.
>>
>>29854949
So enjoy becoming united Muslim nations.
>>
File: mustafa.jpg (28 KB, 720x421) Image search: [Google]
mustafa.jpg
28 KB, 720x421
>>29854969
muslim lion king looks great tho
>>
>>29854949
My God. Soon England supermarkets will only sell cut fruits because it will be illegal for people to chop their own food at home without a weapons license.

>wanker knocks at the door
>open it
>"You need to renew your TV license and weapons license sir or I'm going to have to put you in a 4.5 star hotel for 4 years"
>>
>>29854949
Europe fucking sucks. So they let muslim filth in it, but don't let you defend yourself from said scum? Lol only reason I wouldn't go to Yurop (besides the shitty fucking worthless immigrants ) is the fact that I can't bring my guns with me.
>>
>>29854949
>You basically get charged with a hate crime if you don't lube up your ass for your rapist.

That's if you expect the robber to be a nigger or a muslim. Most robbers around yuroop are migrant workers from the eastern member states and you can beat the living shit out them and nobody will bat an eye.
>>
Just kill them and chop their up the body and bleed them in the shower. Its not like anyone knows they are visiting you. So you can take your time disposing the remains
>>
>>29854590
Just join a Schützenverein and dont be such a pussy. You dont have to store the weapon and ammunition seperatly as long you arent outside. You can sleep with your rifle if you want. Even if youre too much of a cuck to get a firearm because youre some lazy faggot get a crossbow or some shit. As long as you dont attack the intruder first everything will be fine. You really think that the Germanys law system is full of cucks.
>>
>>29854590
You realize that you need a gunpowder license?
>>
>>29854923
in Germany, there is a thing called Notwehrüberschreitung wich roughly translates to overdoing self defence. And the law clearly states that whoever comitts it while in fear of his live or the live of others is not to be punished. So most people getting fucked over either chased after the attacker, laid clearly in ambush and waited for the opportunity to fuck someone up or tried to play hard guy afterwards/bragged about it on fb or something like that. The magic words in german are "Ich hatte Angst um mein Leben." "I fearded for my live." boom, free of jail card right there.
>>
>>29854590
Kriminell oder warum kannst du keine Waffenbseitzkarte beantragen? Einen Schützenverein wird es bei euch im Ort ja wohl geben
>>
>>29855097
Weil er warscheinlich minderjährig ist.
>>
>>29854756
A short sword or a machete goes fine with a buckler. Better if you know how to use it.
>>
>>29854864
those kinds of small shields wont help very much against somebody who tries to grapple you. You want a center grip shield, because then you can properly punch with both the rim and center, rather than just awkwardly brushing your arm into them.
>>29854756
yes, but whatever you get to go along with it, try to get something stabby. You really don't get lots of room to swing indoors.
Also, larger shields can be really good for home defense, since you can jam them against a door frame, or just press them against such, and stab over/under it.
>>
File: 1401880583929.jpg (92 KB, 817x434) Image search: [Google]
1401880583929.jpg
92 KB, 817x434
>>29854923
>it's clear that the government is not on your side

You have no idea how bad it is.
Swedeanon here, our police and government is so against our rights that they are willingly breaking the law to fuck us over.
The EU is currently working on a law proposal to ban all semi auto firearms. This is strictly against the wish of the Swedish people and the military has said that such a law would degrade Swedens resistance towards invasion. As such the Swedish parliament has given the government no mandate to accept that EU law and has told the government to actively resist any attempts to implement it. Yet it has been revealed that the government has secretly been working to implement the semi auto ban and that they have been lying to the people and parliament about it.
What worse is that the police has been using this EU law proposal to illegally deny new licenses for semi auto rifles and even attempted to trick people to turn in their rifles, citing this new "law", that too being an illegal act.
Because Porco Rosso was right apparently
>>
File: birdshot_1_kent_a-2.jpg (35 KB, 444x296) Image search: [Google]
birdshot_1_kent_a-2.jpg
35 KB, 444x296
>>29855092
Got something similar in Sweden, Nödvärnsrätten.
Recently a 67 year old man with heart problems got attacked in his home by two hoodlums armed with knives.
He got his double barreled shotgun and gave them each a barrel of birdshot as they tried to bash open his door. Now he stands accused of double murder but given that he was rightfully fearing for his life, there is a good chance he'll go free.
It also shows that birdshot do work in a home defense scenario.
>>
>>29855200
Depends. Would not load sth with less than 3,5mm and 32 gramms.

But you could open the shell and replace the shot with 11-12 1 Cent coins.
This load acts funny on impact.
>>
File: TYPE-III-50-5.jpg?1460100801.jpg (137 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
TYPE-III-50-5.jpg?1460100801.jpg
137 KB, 500x333
>>29854947
>try a metal sparring sword
This is a decent idea.

Even the synthetic training ones will fuck you up if you use the hammer/pommel since those parts are still steel to keep the balance right.

HEMA is super popular in Germany, so you could plausibly explain it as a training tool.
>>
>>29854900
Oh shit, I know what's getting added to my woods loadout. Tomahawks are handy as fuck for camping.
>>
File: s55099.jpg (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
s55099.jpg
8 KB, 400x400
I don't know what laws you guys have there, but pic related should do you good.
called a demolition hammer or wrecking bar, but you guys probably call it a DEMZILETION ZAMMHER or some shit.
>>
>>29855366
impractical in hallways, which is generally where you will actually be defensing yourself.
>>
>>29854590
>i am not allowed to own firearm apart from muskets developed before 1871
>What are decent weapons to use against the usually badly armed intruders (they don't usually have firearms and are instead equipped with crowbars or in rare cases a baton)?
Muskets developed before 1871.
>>
>>29855471
Get a levergun and lie about the development date.
>>
>>29855028
>tfw yuropoor
>no immigrants because we are too poor
>gun laws are pretty much ok, a little too restrictive but I can own everything I want
Feels good.
>>
>>29855478
He said muskets though, so I assume the law allows only muzzleloaders.

This isn't that bad though. My country allows black powder muzzleloaders designed before 1880 with no license whatsoever, inlcuding cap and ball revolvers. Basically, as long as it doesn't shot a cartridge, you can own it no questions asked.

If it works the same for OP, he should get a 1858 Remington revolver or revolving carbine. Given that you can swap the cylinders very quickly, having multiple pre-loaded cylinders is basically like having spare mags.

And if you run out of pre-loaded ones, you can make paper cartridges quite easily. I can load a single cartridge, put a cap and take a shot in less than 5 seconds, slightly more if gun is already dirty.
>>
File: 1461868793044.jpg (144 KB, 688x960) Image search: [Google]
1461868793044.jpg
144 KB, 688x960
>>29854590
X-Bow. They are okidoki if you are above 18 years and have no criminal record. You also do not need to lock them up.
>>
>>29854865
No you are not.

Also if you are a registered gun owner is Germanistan you can get "random" vistist by the state authority to check if you keep everything correctly stored. And god forbid of they find something; you are done...
>>
>>29855070
90% of 4chin users live in moomy's basement, so no you are not allowed to let stuff rolling around when there are other people in the household present.
>>
>>29854818

While you are required to store them in two different lockers, is there actual legal requirement for the doors of the lockers to be closed & locked when you are at home and your firearm(s) to be inside the gun locker?

If you practice at home with your firearm(s) & snap caps or do some maintenance to your firearm(s), you kind of a have to open your gun locker for that - and who says that you cannot also check your ammunition inventory at the same time...

But if you would happen to do like this, it would smart to make sure you always remember to lock up the lockers before leaving from home.

Another (quite likely smarter) way of doing things would be to prepare the apartment or house with strong door(s), high quality door locks etc to make sure that that breaking in will be noisy and time-consuming. Also - not necessarily the best idea if there are children living in the same household.
>>
Sledgehammer.

>Ahmed puts his arms up to block your punch/knife swing/dragon dildo
>lolnottoday.png
>break both his arms, his jaw and his neck in one swing

Start browsing /fit/ so you can actually swing the damn thing. When the Stasi arrive, tell them you were planning on renovating your driveway hence why you had a 12lb sledgehammer in the house.
>>
>>29854590
get a baseball bat if you're a noguns
>>
>>29854590
>Germanon here:

You can own tonnes of shit if you're not a criminal yourself-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI
>>
>>29855280
>This load acts funny on impact.
Now I am curious. Elaborate please?
>>
i'm from Germany and i generally carry a simple folding knife around when going somewhere. it can be opened with one hand so, while it's legal to own it, it's technically illegal to carry it without a legitimate reason. the corresponding law states 'legitimate reason' quite loosely, however self defense is expressly stated as 'not a legitimate reason'.

still thinking of a reason to say if i ever get in trouble for carrying it.

the memes are right though, we're getting cucked.
>>
>>29856727
Brotzeitmesser?
>>
>>29856727
>>29856756
Schnitzen als Hobby.
GG eze
>>
>>29856756
>i carry around a folder for emergency wurst cutting
sounds legitimate enough actually. yeah, that might work.
>>
>>29856780
>emergency wurst cutting
kek.

Also
>I work at a place where I have to open a lot of packages.
>>
>>29856780
well, that's what i primarily use mine for. so one unfortionate day forensics might find stabwounds with a taste of apple...
>>
File: 1462514277966.jpg (40 KB, 378x378) Image search: [Google]
1462514277966.jpg
40 KB, 378x378
>be germanbro
>fucked shit up as i was ~19 when carrying a CS-pistol in public (though it was allowed)
>wont join a fucking Schuetzenverein cause i know i will never be allowed to own a handgun
>mfw i will never own a semi-auto AR15

can the day get any worse?
>>
>>29856918
Do crime related bans not expire at some point?
>>
>>29856981

officially, yes.
>>
>>29856918
Wie alt bist du jetzt?
>>
Get a spear. Get an armful of Spears. Throw a seven foot spear through his chest. If he doesn't drop his crow bar and his buddies don't fuck off. Give them a spear too. Just don't throw them all. Save one for necking those fucks. Dude isn't going to fight all that effectively with a hand sized hole in his chest, and six feet of wood banging off everything around him.

If that doesn't make you feel safe get an illegal gun.

Now that you are armed. Get rid of your shitty laws. Go vote, go protest, organize friends and neighbors and like minded people. Raise your children properly, and pass down your values.

Stop being a fucking pussy.
>>
>>29857072
>get an illegal gun

this may sound naive but: how?
even if i wanted to look into something like that, how do you even begin to find people selling guns like this here in germany?
>>
>>29854590
Get a slingshot, aim for the throat
>>
File: attack-dogs.jpg (69 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
attack-dogs.jpg
69 KB, 600x900
2-10 of these would be cool. Plus, Muslims are really afraid of dogs yo.

Then when your hounds are keeping them busy, get yourself a flail/mace of some sort. Begin Snackbar Clearing Operations.

>dogs holding down Abu Hajeer
>he fled to Germany after getting yelled at too much by ISIS
>you crush his skull.
>Wotan is pleased.
>Feed the dogs the bodies.
>>
>>29855394
Not really they are usually dull as fuck and can't keep an edge worth a damn. Better off buying a hatchet for $5-15.
>>
>>29857101
i'd rather become culturally enriched than become or associate with dog owners. scum of the world for real
>muh men's best friend
>muh loyalty
all i see is dogshit everywhere, constant barking everywhere, everyone letting their dogs roam free.
>inb4 but the dog is not responsible, the owner is
>>
>>29857130
>not man enough to tame a beast
>thinks he can defend his home against the mighty hands of Allah

Ok dude. You're making the argument for dogs, that anti-funs make for guns.

"People (in this case dog owners.) do X thing that I don't like, therefore, the thing that is under their direct control is the bad thing."

The dog is a dog. It behaves in a pretty predictable way. Like a gun. A dog is going to eat, sleep, poop, and act like an animal if you leave it alone. Everyone knows this. Sort of like everyone knows a gun, knife, sword, etc. will just stay where it is put.

I'll admit, a dog DOES have it's own mind. But it's mind (if you go about training it correctly) is geared towards a pack mentality that puts you up at the top as leader.

I think you're just lazy, mostly. But dogs aren't for everyone. But your reaction, to me, shows you're an asshat.
>>
>>29857095
Same guy here.

First you need to go where the drugs are. Drugs are illegal, doesn't stop anyone.

If you were in the United states, I would say go to a gas station. But, either way you are just looking for somewhere that lots of drugs are sold. Most street dealers prefer high traffic places. It doesn't look weird for a couple guys to have a short conversation at the corner store, train station, tourist trap, or whatever. Any where people go and don't stay for more than five minutes, there IS a guy selling drugs. The worse the neighborhood is the better your chances are going to be. Find a high crime area.

The same people that break laws about drugs, break laws about everything else. Go find some junkies, find their dealer ask him for guns. And don't be an addict.
>>
File: free shrugs.jpg (103 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.jpg
103 KB, 500x715
Two weapons, OP. Get a baseball bat or some other medium-length weapon (swords, axes, fucking anything).

Supplement that with a smaller knife you can carry in your pocket or something.

Beat the shit outta him with the bigger weapon, and if he manages to get close enough to you to grab you, pull out the knife and start stabbing him.

Dunno if you have any in Germany, but I recommend taking some MMA classes if you have the time and they're within a reasonable distance.
>>
>>29857184
you're right it is the argument that is used against guns too. but guess what: people kill each other with or without guns but no dogs actually means no dogshit anymore. a gun is a hundred times more 'predictable' than the best dog. yes dogs aren't for everyone and i'm perfectly fine with not owning one, yet i get to suffer from them just by living in proximity to other people.

in the interest of a fair argument, i am scared of dogs and i was bitten when i was like 8 or so. but what can i do, that's how i feel. #banhighcapacityassaultdogs
>>
>>29857185
that sounds infinitely more dangerous than just living without a gun. better run into Achmed in my home unarmed than in his business zone while wanting to buy a gun from him.
>>
>>29857245
>People kill eachother with or without guns

That's not the point. The point is, is you're arguing against something purely based upon emotion.

>THERE IS DOG SHIT EVERYWHERE

Such is life living in a big, shitty city or apartment complex. People leave beer cans/bottles everywhere to, I bet but your idiocy doesn't extend to trash created by humans now does it? Nope. Because your "Muh Emotions" logic has no connection. And your probably litter a bit yourself.

>I'm scared of dogs
>got bit when I was 8
>That's how I feel

So...you've never attempted to get over an irrational fear that you allowed to extend to an entire species of animal due to a single bad experience?

Like...when Durka Snackbar Abu Hajeer Al Hussein breaks your door down and possibly kicks your ass with 12 of his buddies, are you going to be afraid of all humans?

Because that's the logic here.

>But Muslims aren't all people!

Yeah, that ONE dog wasn't all dogs. And the dogs your shitty neighbors don't clean up after are not all dogs either.

I'm just sayin' bro. You seem like the type of person who's going to bitch out in the face of any danger, and get gang raped by Muslims. Because that's the mindset you've shown me here.

>Bad thing happens
>Surrender to that bad thing instead of trying to get over it and face it.
>>
>>29857256
Good luck to you.

Have a spear. This one is my personal choice.

http://www.amazon.com/Cold-Steel-Assegai-Secure-Ex-Sheath/dp/B004YWJWXQ

>inb4 csf returns. I'm not him
>>
>>29854751
That means you're not allowed to kill him unless he's trying to kill you

have fun standing around watching while mr. abhajb takes your shit
>>
File: 04-10-11_1641.jpg (21 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
04-10-11_1641.jpg
21 KB, 640x480
I've got a 20 round c02 BB pistol

despite they they tell you one of these will fuck you up seriously if all 20 round are unloaded in your face.

Shot a toad with it yesterday...little fucker wont be breaking into my castle anytime soon

I also have an axe, a machete and a compound bow if I really want to kill the fucker,
>>
>>29857373
>That means you're not allowed to kill him unless he's trying to kill you

The moment that turd sets a foot into my domain without my consent constitutes a life threatening act upon me and the household.

I'll be burying his corpse before sunrise
>>
Crossbows are a good choice but not cheap pistol-gripped ones but hunting grade rifle-stoked one. A little expensive but the nanny state won't likely give a shit as long as you don't take it outta the house/apartment

or as I said in another thread you can construct a Caselman machine gun.
>>
File: 1440054802241.png (20 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440054802241.png
20 KB, 500x500
>>29857256
Achmed won't want to harm his customers. At most you'll get suspected of being a cop so they might not sell you anything else than drugs.
>>
>>29857427
This will work for anyone that isn't on serious drugs
>>
>>29854665
GOD WILLS IT
>>
>>29857499
doood

bb gun

shoot both his eyes out

he wont even see where I am.
>>
File: Super Soaker 50.jpg (96 KB, 800x451) Image search: [Google]
Super Soaker 50.jpg
96 KB, 800x451
>>29854590
How about a Super Soaker filled with pigs blood?
....or bleach.
>>
>>29857563

supersoaker filled with gasoline

burn that piece of shit

and your home!!!
>>
>>29854742
No even muzzleloading revolvers are restricted like normal firearms. It has to be before 1871 AND single-shot.
Oh and black powder requires a license.
>>
You are allowed to defend yourself with equal violence.
If you are attacked with a blunt or sharp object you may defend yourself with a blunt or sharp object.

But.
And this is the kicker.
If you walk downstairs because you heard a noise and you go to check it out while armed. You are acting with premeditation to inflict harm or to threaten with harm. This is still a criminal offense.
If they try to escape without using force, you are not allowed to beat the shit out of them. You can call the polizei and thats about it.
However if you do have a gun and nobody in your house is in immediate danger from an intruder. Best legal advice would be to lock yourself in and call the cops. State that there is an intruder in your house. That you are armed and that if tries to come into your room by force. You will shoot through the door.

You can legally buy pepperspray in germany. I would suggest buying the pepper gel as this will not fuck your own shit up when using it indoors. I also saw pepper powder 9mm bullets for sale the last time i visited a german hunting store..
>>
You'd probably be better off trying to scare them away through excessive sexual deviancy.

Get a shitload of weird looking dildos and a bondage suit. Throw floppy rubber dicks at them, run at them screaming about following your dreams, and air hump towards them until they run away.
>>
>>29855070
Actually you can't sleep with it. There was a ruling a couple of years ago that once you fall asleep you no longer have the "tatsächliche Gewalt" over the gun and it's therefore improperly stored.
I think it was about a guy having his gat under the pillow or something.
>>
File: Walther p88.jpg (61 KB, 560x334) Image search: [Google]
Walther p88.jpg
61 KB, 560x334
>>29857638
>You are allowed to defend yourself with equal violence.

nah you fascist fuckboi, my kingdom, my rules, you set foot in it, your life is at my mercy.

and it's either my life or yours.

pray that I kill you and not torture you to death that entire night.
>>
File: s6d016.jpg (109 KB, 1024x800) Image search: [Google]
s6d016.jpg
109 KB, 1024x800
I used a one of those D-cell mag-lites in my car since they are primarily flashlights and not weapons but they are long and heavy enough to be used as clubs so the police can't say shit if you just brought it along to see in the dark and just happen to swing it at some at the asshole's head.

You can apply that logic to a nogunz home.
>>
>>29857042

29, werde nächsten monat 30

im 29yo, going to be 30 in a month
>>
File: Super Soaker Flamethrower.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Super Soaker Flamethrower.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>29857574
I tried this once, put a grill lighter on the end of the super soaker and fired away.....yeah after a while plastic melts and then you have to drop that water gun before you get soaked in firey death.
>>
>>29857710
replace the plastic tubing with a metal pipe and you got yourself a flame thrower lad.
>>
>>29857719
good suggestion but I've moved on to pressure washers now.

not me but for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCbKULf9pX0
>>
>>29857638
Cont.

If you use violence in self defense or to defend someone else. Be prepared to see the inside of a courtroom.
Wether or not you get convicted depends on the circumstances.
Ex.
>Someone breaks into your house.
> They try to flee without violence you grab him and subdue him with minimal fysical force.
>You call the police.
>You will most likely get charged with a minimal offense.
But its unlikely you will get convicted.

Ex.
>Someone breaks into your house.
>They attack you,before you get a chance to call the cops.
>You grab an object and defend yourself with it.
>You will most likely not get a conviction.
But
If you beat him into a coma you will be charged because of exessive force.
Once the intruder is no longer a threat you may no longer use violence.

Ex.
>Man attacks cop.
>Cop shoots him twice in an immediate response to this act of violence.
>Man goes down.
>He stumbles back up.
>Cop shoots him again.
>Cop gets charged with murder because the man was no longer a threat and this was a calm and premeditated action
(This happened in the netherlands)

It all depends on the circumstances of your actions. You will however still become a suspect in an assault case.
Wether or not they want to prosecute you or sentence you will depend on the situation and the nessesity of the degree of violence inflicted.
>>
>>29857737
>gasoline
>not napalm
What's the point?
>>
>>29854638
Deus vult.
>>
>>29857684
Love you to darling.

Anyways we're talking eurocuck laws not murica. So if you will please get back to the little kids table and keep quite while the adults are talking we'll go out later and buy you an icecream cone.
>>
>>29857750
If you mix 1/4 motor oil and 3/4 gasoline it sticks to what you "fire" it at.

And the point....I don't need a point, I'm an American, I do this shit for fun! WOOOOO!
>>
>>29857701
This.
Get the biggest and heaviest one you can find.
>>
>>29855490

It really does seem like the minor Euro nations are the only acceptable ones any more. Estonia, Czech Republic, etc. As an Amerifat I have no desire to ever live in Europe, but if for some reason it came to that, that's where I'd go.

That, or somewhere that's actually shitty but at least appreciates Americans, like Kosovo. Realistically though, I wouldn't expat to Europe. I would rather go somewhere with low population density and less regulation / organization. Some third world shithole.
>>
>>29854595
Too unwieldy. Look into ww1 trench knives & clubs.
>>
>>29857772
thats the point, Im not yuropean. nor will I abide to yurolaws

fuckboi
>>
>>29857774

no fuck no you dont want to make the fluid thick, thicker means it'll have shorter range and require more pressure to be ejaculated.

gasoline is more than fine to get the job done.
>>
>>29857638
Buy two axes, chop up your "guest" with one and drop the second one by his body. Isn't equality grand!
>>
>>29857338
i have their boar spear. i am pleased with it
>>
Sure glad I live in America, where a single intruder will get a chest full of 10mm and multiple intruders will get chestfulls of 5.56.
>>
>>29857797
Good for you, you dont have to.
Now back to the little kiddie table.

Another example.

>you see someone getting attacked in the streets.
>you call the police
>you see that the person getting attacked is down and defenseless.
>without immediate action this person could die and you try to intervene.
>first by verbally commanding them to stop.
>they now turn their attention to you and try to attack you.
>you now fear for your life and defend yourself with a baton or knife.
>you will probably not get convicted.
>>
File: USA USA USA USA.gif (263 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
USA USA USA USA.gif
263 KB, 600x300
>>29854590
>mfw the other day a intruder was shot by a homeowner in my city
get fucked europoors cucks
>>
File: JBB.jpg (24 KB, 416x600) Image search: [Google]
JBB.jpg
24 KB, 416x600
>>29857813
wow, you sound like you know what your talking about boy, so what PSI you running your rig at?

The gas/oil mix flows fine through mine but I'm running about 3500 PSI and I still get a distance of about 20-25 yards, had to use a different nozzle though, you don't want to use a mister if you know what I mean and I think you do.
>>
>>29857849
or you live in a free state that allows you to use any force necessary in the defense of you or any other person
>>
>>29855562
This. Mideval as fuck, and you get to use some of the 20th centuries advances in technology (polymers mainly) You don't want to get close to most of these guys, rape is common among them and so is AIDS.
>African nigger breaks in
>has AIDS, on ISIS heavy stimulants
>cut nigger, get cut
>get AIDS

These problems are best dealt with from a distance.
>>
>>29857638
And again, there is Notwehrüberschreitung and the fear for your life part. does nobody read the paragraph standing right after to Notwehr, that is mentioned in the Notwehrparagraph? it's not like the Strafgesetzbuch is up on the internet or something
>>
File: hilary.jpg (3 KB, 109x109) Image search: [Google]
hilary.jpg
3 KB, 109x109
>>29857853
yeah but your "country" is still a shithole undergoing Soviet Union scale collapse.

just wait when the civil war breaks out, dont think your jewish occupied federal government will be there to protect you.

they'll be watching out for their own asses.

:^)
>>
>>29855411
Actually we'd call it an ABRISSHAMMER
>>
>>29857880

Everything you said is true.

And I'm still glad I live here, as opposed to somewhere I'm disarmed.

At least I'll be able to blow my frontal lobe out with my last remaining round before I'm overtaken by a rape squad.
>>
>>29857880
ok abdul make sure you bin that knife lmao
>>
>>29857897
lol I own a soviet AK 47 I got on the black market back in the 80ies. ans a couple of nades.

illegally cuz thats how people who dont obey stupid fascist laws roll.
>>
>>29854590
you could like load up 10 muskets and just shoot once throw away type of deal
>>
>>29857914

Attaboy. Keep fighting the good fight. Make sure with your last few breaths you lay face down on top of that nade with the pin pulled.
>>
>>29857943
bongcuck spotted.

u sound jelly lad, maybe you should write a complaint mail to the queen or something
>>
File: IMG_20160411_124847461.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160411_124847461.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>>29857961

What? Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Do they not teach people to read in Europe any more?

Also, you type like a 15 year old.

Armed white blonde American master race reporting in.
>>
File: 1460147622176.png (75 KB, 198x198) Image search: [Google]
1460147622176.png
75 KB, 198x198
>>29857995
>white blonde American master race

how does it feel blondes are going extinct in north murka?

you a dying species, fuckboi.
>>
>>29858019

Feels bad, man, I won't lie. Chances are none of my children will be blonde, either. Here's to hoping I can win the genetic lottery and produce a healthy, straight, defect free, blonde male child.
>>
>>29857749
oh boy in Georgia, United States, if a baddie breaks in your habitation (house, motor vehicle, place of business) you are in your legal rights to kill the shit out of them. The worst thing that will happen to you if they are in your house is that they will take your gun until the investigation is over.
>>
>>29857749
Feels good to be in Texas.
>>
>>29857880
"The richest, most powerful nation in the history of Earth is going to collapse" lol
>>
>>29858145

>trusting fascist jackboots to take your gun

that's pretty damn fascist of them.

nah

fuck your pseudo "freedom"
>>
File: 1329343308706.jpg (80 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1329343308706.jpg
80 KB, 640x480
>>29858160

Im pretty sure thats what gorbachev told his proletariate staff of kikes too just before shit hit the fan.
>>
>>29858145
Yeah i know.
Your self defense laws make sense. Netherlands and germany have shit laws.
Call the cops and hide. Maybe record it with your phone. But basicly you're fucked.
I understand that they dont allow open carry over here. But making pepperspray illegal in the netherlands is just not right.
It's a good detterant in most situations. But no. We're only allowed blue ink spray.
>about to get forcefully sexually enriched
>grab government sanctioned smurf spray and douse the gentleman who is trying to mount me
>only makes it angry
>get raped by papa smurf

On the other hand. A jeweler got the living shit stomped out of him during a robery.
Wife and and co-jeweler grabs illegal gun and plugs the attackers.
Did not get charged with manslaughter or illegaly owning and using a firearm.
Dutch law is weird
>>
>>29854590
Peppergel
Heavy maglite
Machete
Hammer and sickel so merkel doesn't call you a nazi
>>
>>29857705
Dann würde ich mich an deiner Stelle mal mit Verjährungsfristen auseinadersetzen. Im Zweifelsfall mal bei deinem lokalen Schützenverein nachfragen. Deinen Fall einfach mal Schildern und Fragen, ob jemand einen Rat für dich hat.
>>
>>29858464
>Netherlands and germany have shit laws
have you ever actually read them?
then again, I am on 4 chan, why do I even ask?
>>
>>29858938
Yes.
>>
>>29858966
So whats your opinion on §33 Stgb (Germany)
>>
>>29858056
It's more likely than you think. We are still the majority.
>>
>>29859059
Clear.
And yet people can still be charged with weaponspossesion at the same time.
>>
>>29854590
Sharpen a broom stick or put a nail in the end. Gives you reach with a puncturing device.
>>
>>29856688
Well mostly the act like a solid slug until like 4 inches in depth. Then they kind of turnaround just transfer their energy or they slice like little disk und make sick turns and channels. They also tend to "wobble" around hard resistance.
We shot a pigs leg from 20 meters and 2 coins hit the bone and one folded and the other "slipped" behind it.
>>
>>29854590
Ab in den Schützenverein oder die Jagdschule und WBK machen.
Die ganzen freien "Waffen" sind ja ganz lustig, werden dir aber keine zusätzliche sicherheit bieten.
>>
File: Apply_to_forehead_as_needed.jpg (9 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Apply_to_forehead_as_needed.jpg
9 KB, 350x350
>>29854590
>>
mehr Infos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVQX7i6Mito
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI
>>
>>29856981
>>29857025
They do, but you also need the so called "Zuverlässigkeit" (reliability).
And if you have ever done something contrary the weapons law you wont get a gun licenses even if the record is expired in most cases
>>
>>29854590
Girandoni air rifle?
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.