[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damnit /k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 414x231) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 414x231
Last November I said "okay I'll just buy one gun" now I own 5 and I'm broke. Why must guns be so expensive /k/?
>>
>>29843651
I know that feel.

>started in July
>currently own 7
>have sold 3 others
>credit card company loves me
>>
File: bruce-lee-kicks-quote.jpg (33 KB, 550x376) Image search: [Google]
bruce-lee-kicks-quote.jpg
33 KB, 550x376
>>29843651
You are doing it all wrong.

You should buy one gun and enough ammo to be broke.
>>
>>29843651
Well at least they don't go down in value.
>>
>>29843692
They kinda do
>>
>>29843834
Not if you buy milsurp.
>>
if there was decentralized design/manufacturing capabilities funded by city through the nra, guns would be uncontrollable/cheap. but the nra is too obsessed with political processes and posturing.
>>
>>29843973
I suspect that eventually the rise of cheap sintered-steel 3D printers will make gun control obsolete when any dipshit can put a spec file on a USB stick, go to the hardware store, and print himself an AR lower without a serial number.
>>
>>29843651
>Last November

Fucking scrub I started in late February and I have 6. If you're not sucking dicks to buy ammo you're not /k/ enough.
>>
>>29843987
DESU I like this, I think however that actual community machine shops (again, funded by the NRA would be a good start) would hold a place for the foreseeable future because of doubts regarding 3d printers being able to make a strong enough product to deal with the pressures in the gas system and chamber of your average ar.
>>
>>29844008
You can already print polymer AR lowers on existing 3D printers that can hold up to hundreds of rounds. Sintered metal 3D printing makes really sturdy objects - they're used in aircraft manufacturing. The only reason they haven't been more common before now is that the patents hadn't expired yet.
>>
>>29843651
Once you get smart about it you can consolidate your arsenal to around 3-5. You only need:

>carry gun
>shtf gun
>home defense gun (if your carry/shtf guns aren't suitable)

The rest will just be range fun guns and collection guns if you're into that (don't get into that and you won't have this problem)
>>
File: cont the joke.jpg (63 KB, 720x429) Image search: [Google]
cont the joke.jpg
63 KB, 720x429
>>29844022
>>
>>29844017
lowers don't experience the pressures I'm referring to.
>>
>>29843989
Turned 18 last September
Unlike faggots such as yourself, ammo has never been a problem for me.
>mfw I inherited a stockpile and reloading tools.
>mfw I'll probably never need to suck dick.
>probably
>>
I have been shooting since 1984, I own one gun.
I have always owned one gun. It may not have been the same gun the the entire thirty two years but it is still one gun at a time.
>>
>>29844338
>need
>>
File: 1434079944692.jpg (101 KB, 595x399) Image search: [Google]
1434079944692.jpg
101 KB, 595x399
>>29844022
>3-5 guns
but why
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.