[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First AR-15?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
So I want to buy an AR before the panic hits, What is a good quality one that I can get for $700, I would also like it to shoot steel cased stuff since brass seems to be way overpriced now a days.
Anything helps /k/
>>
>>29842930
Fuck off with your artificial panic kid. If you can't do your own research first, then consider jumping off a bridge.
>>
>>29842930
Also try PSA.
>>
>>29842930
If you want to just buy, S&W M&P Sport or Ruger AR-556 for that price. Or you can order your own parts and build your own for cheaper. Palmetto State Armory is a good place to start looking around, although avoid the PTAC line of products.
>>
>>29842930
Walmart was selling ARs at 250 for panthers and 500 for Colts n busmasters
>>
>>29842948
Panics always hit my area during every little thing, the san beridino shootings wiped all gunshop shelves for a week.
>>
>>29843025
Shame everyone subscribes to lunacy there.
>>
>>29842987
LOL what state,
I am talking Commie-fornia nigga, when SHTF the bullet button comes off and the rivets come out of the "10 round" magz
>>
>>29843098
You didn't mention cali
>>
>>29843140
Sorry I am not OP, I am a shitposter.
>>
>>29843025
A whole week? I'm surprised you lived to tell the tale...

You know that you can order guns on the internet right? It's really not hard. People shot on cheaper than dirt but they have a decent selection mostly at good prices lately. Also buds guns and gunbroker.

As for what OP should get for his first AR?

This

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/36_1989/products_id/716007813/WINDHAM+WEAPONRY+R16M4FTT-C4+223+REM+%7C+5.56+NATO
>>
File: 20120129021639!Man_yelling.jpg (9 KB, 350x268) Image search: [Google]
20120129021639!Man_yelling.jpg
9 KB, 350x268
>>29842930
>So I want to buy an AR before the panic hits
>panic hits

GO

FUCK

YOURSELF
>>
>>29842930
Since your going to ruin it with shitty ammo anyways go buy a shitty AR556.

> good
> $700

Im not trying to tell you how to live your life but aim for the 1200 dollar range and do your research. If you hit the 1500 dollar range you've most likely gone to far unless you pick something actually god tier not, wanna be god tier.

I mean I hate to be that guy. And I know /k is a bastion for level headedness and solid low risk investments. But really, any blue person elected will cause a panic. Especially hillary. Despite how much I don't want it to happen I'm not blind to the possibility and it's true prices usually goes up as demand increases and supply decreases.
>>
>>29842930
Looking to make a 458 socom as my first AR build. Any tips/suggestions?
>>
>>29844070
Don't feed it after midnight.

Liberals spread VD.

Try the sweet chicken teriyaki onion sandwich with bacon and guacamole with honey mustard from subway. It's really good.
>>
>>29842930
Trump is going to be president, there will be no panic
>>
>>29846102
Only victory buys.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.