[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuckington post at it again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 38
File: Screenshot_20160504-175430_1.jpg (75 KB, 1002x803) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160504-175430_1.jpg
75 KB, 1002x803
Cuckington post at it again
>>
That's a fucking asinine argument, Justifiable Homicide is legally defined (in whatever way) in MOST countries for a very good reason.
>>
>>29839007
Holy shit these people can't be serious right? Those this shit happen in blue states only, or every state in general.
>>
>>29839026
>>29839056
>Someone said something stupid on the internet

Why the fuck are you paying attention to it?
>>
>>29839056
Btw From FL
>>
>>29839007
They got a point, innocent till proven guilty
>>
>>29839007
Fucking hell... I'll give 69 shekels to the first person to rape them
>>
>>29839007
>jizz into napkin
>police show up
>attested for child abandonment
>>
File: 1441083368099.jpg (89 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1441083368099.jpg
89 KB, 400x300
>>29839086
u wot m8
>>
>>29839007
That's like saying that police hurting someone's wrists while cuffing them is violating their right to trial.

Self-defense law and police serve to fill in the gaps when situations are chaotic and will have to be sorted out by the courts after the fact.

It's literally all police do. Shit gets to a point where judgement calls have to be made and some level of order restored, and then the police step in.
>>
>>29839007
Do people seriously read HuffingtonPost? I mean come on, it's >CurrentYear

Seriously OP why are you reading them?
Literally the only reason they write these articles is for the shock value and to get views.
>>
>>29839086
if you need to shoot someone they're usually guilty of something and they're being obvious about it.
>>
>>29839119
You are not the judge here though
>>
>>29839130
If someone is threatening my life or the life of my family then yes, i am the fucking judge.
>>
>>29839086
not if im watching some nig break into my house armed with lethal weapons. his presence violates my right to safety, privacy, and to keep owning my fucking tv THAT I PAID FOR. i dont give a fuck how any of these people vote, i dont even care if they take my guns, i will train with and purchase multiple forged weapons so i can kill that motherfucker in the most brutal way possible. shooting him is a fucking courtesy.
>>
>>29839007

So this applies to state and local LEOs and federal agents as well, correct?

I don't understand how these people manage to breathe without reminding themselves to do so.
>>
>>29839153
this
>>
>>29839130
Judge Dredds when
>>
>>29839152
My boss has this same mentality. Just be careful. Too many CC'ers see in red constantly and make fucking stupid decisions that land them in jail.

My boss is especially fucked if he does, considering he CC's illegally in California.
>>
>>29839007

You have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness up until you commit a crime that gets you sent to jail. If they're going to go full mong, they might as well fucking go all in and assert that prison infringes on your rights as well.
>>
>>29839183
your boss sounds like a cool guy, you should go bowling or whatever you do to pass time dreaming of ranges
>>
>>29839153

>guns get banned
>home invasions now often end in grisly killings because people were forced to use improvised weapons
>>
>>29839212
Can't. He's too busy ignoring his family that he cares about by off-roading and buying guns he doesn't shoot. The pinnacle of "manly man" who's actually just a manchild with a family.
>>
>>29839083
This ain't the only thing I seen b4, I just wanna know if it's from blue or red states. I'm glad I'm from south Fl
>>
>>29839130
I AM THE LAW!
>>
>>29839218
id never let them take them from me unless the mags are empty and my blood is in the streets. live by the sword die by the sword.

however an idea comes to mind,
>start digging a moat around my place
>deadly deadly spikes in the water
>stone mason my windows into archer slits
> drawbridge door
>countersunk trebuchet in the foyer so that the arc is set at the door
>always armed and set with trap that triggers if the only door is opened
>filled with pointed cannonballs
> whats that theyre pouring down the murder hole? is that hot oil? i think thats hot oil.
>hey walt i was right, its hot oil

i will redesign what it means to go medieval on their asses. ill sell my fucking car, buy a horse, and some armour. ill leave this whole street filled with fire arrows, BECAUSE I JUST DONT GIVETH A FUCK.
>>
File: 1293674977230.png (17 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1293674977230.png
17 KB, 241x230
>>29839295
dear god man

>there are people like this in the world
>this gives me hope for the after habbening

if you need a crossbowman, carrier pidgeon me at once sire

>also that futurama reference
>boondocks reference
>>
>>29839130
The point is not to deliver justice fuckwit, the point is to survive.
>>
>>29839007
They're right. There was a man who murdered a german brother and sister for breaking into his house and it was on voice recording. If someone breaks into your house hide in your wardrobe and wait for the police, and remember just because you have a gun you're not indestructible, trying to kill them could get yourself killed. Also just because the person who breaks in might be armed it doesn't mean they're going to kill you, if you just done as they say they'd probably leave you alone.
>>
>>29839352
sorry im not usually this intense, but there are people in the world that believe all this shit, and something about that idea really burns my ass.
>>
>>29839007
Oh boy this thread again. Only fucking far left idiots believe this shit, if you look at the comments on the piece the vast majority of readers disagree.
>>
>>29839295
holy kek all i can imagine right now is a moder house completely retrofitted to seige worthy levels of 14th century. banded steel everywhere, brazziers are lit at night, half built spire under construction, family crests and shit everywhere, snares, traps, caltrops hidden all over the yard, parchment wiht a torch stating the gravity of tresspassing for legal reasons.

this needs to happen.
>>
>>29839218
Reminds me of a story I heard on here a long time ago, basically, a meth-head had broken into his house, and he was forced to cave in the fucker's skull with a pipe-wrench.

Not a pretty scenario, he could still hear and feel the crunching sometimes.
>>
>>29839112
whatcha doin there sledgehammer?
>>
>>29839086
Read some locke
>>
>>29839681
i vaguely remember something like that

the one i do remember that i fucked up in not saving was the one where ops family was living on base as a wee lad, heard his father literally beat a robber to death with a hallway. yeah a hallway.

if any anon has this please, my folder is not whole
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 421x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 421x423
>>29839007
Proposed solution:
>>
>>29839007

The right to a fair trial starts after you are arrested an in custody.
Furthermore, a citizen has no duty towards ensuring that guarantee.
>>
>defending yourself is illegal and violates a criminals civil rights
>the criminal does not care about your civil rights and kills you

b-b-but killing people is a civil rights crime how can criminals kill???
>>
>>29839007
I really wish people would learn the difference between civil rights you have against the government and civil rights you have against other people.

The bill of rights is mostly civil rights that you have against the government. The right to a fair trial is a government restriction not something all citizens are required to fight to the death to defend.
>>
>>29839814
The entire point of rights is that they aren't "against" anything - they're negative claims.
They'd exist without any other human interaction, and there's no difference between your rights involving a government and your rights involving any other person.
>>
>>29839218
>Guns get banned
>Tyrone and deshawn break into my house
>Ready my spear and gut them like pigs
>They die a slow and painful death screaming to their mom and run away dad for help
>>
Justice is something to be talked about afterward among the surviving. If you intend to be among them, you should be prepared to do unpleasant things, if needed.
>>
>>29839086
But the cops can confiscate you guns and even your house in some sttes because some stranger accuses you of threatenimg them or selling drugs wiylthout a trial.
>>
File: 1449477576020.jpg (117 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1449477576020.jpg
117 KB, 720x960
>>29840177
>guns are bad because shooting people is bad and hurts muh chilluns feels
>hear home invasion
>jamal and tyquan about to enrich my wife and steal my tv
>release my leonburger that has rabies that I constantly feed adderall to
>tyrone is being torn apart by the beast as he screams bloody murder
>his limbs are being ripped off as he gurgles on his on blood which is spraying all over the walls
>jamal is stunned by the sight of pure ferocity
>he hears what sounds like a torch going off
>its my flammerwerfer
>it werfs flammen all over him
>he tries to cover his eyes but, they are gone along with most of his skin
>I draw my warhammer that I keep in the umbrella rack next to me
>his bones are crushed beneath the violent force which thor him self has blessed
>police show up
>they puke on the floor at the very sight of what true barbarism is like
>they lobby congress to unban guns because of the ptsd that was given to them
>guns are un banned
>everyone is happy

Sounds like this problem just sorts its self out in the end
>>
>>29840177
>Fucking Coldsteel makes bank when everybody on /k/ starts buying M1911 Kabar longswords, Coldsteel Tacticool spears,Tacticool maces, Axes, Halberds, and so forth
>/diy/ floods with /k/omandos asking how to build shields from scratch, using metal sheet and wood
>Generals pop up everywhere on how to make your own crossbow, longbow and your newest acquisition

Fuck that'd be something great to see, I'd hate to be one of the guys that has to come and clean up the hacked to pieces Nignogs
>>
>>29840408
You think that if they banned guns they wouldn't ban spears and maces too?
>>
>>29840423
You think they can regulate a sharp stick or a bit of plumbing equipment?
>>
>>29840423
Not if they're sporting spears and bows.

/k/'s still got to have some way to hunt deer, turkey and boar.
>>
>>29840436
In Australia it is literally illegal to carry anything whatsoever without a "legitimate excuse" if it could potentially be used as a weapon.
I believe Britain has similar laws.

Obviously they can't actually enforce it, but it doesn't mean they won't try.
>>
>>29840451
>be aus trucker
>break torque wrench
>take it with me to auto parts store so I can get the same one again
>arrested halfway there for carrying a weapon
>go to jail
>abbo fucks me until anus bleeds
>get out
>ran over by roadtrain
>kangaroos rape my dead corpse
>>
>>29840451
>I believe Britain has similar laws.
They do.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2203982/Electrician-tasered-50-000-volts-police-bring-having-SCREWDRIVER-pocket.html
>>
Stop going to that clickbait garbage waste of time
>>
>>29839130
>mfw I'm the judge and I also have a judge revolver
>>
>>29839234

and yet you work for him and not the other way around
>>
>>29839007
kek can you imagine if these libtards watched the punisher?
>>
>>29840649
holy shit let's fund it.
get the entire staff of huffpo to watch the punisher movie and the comic movies, all in one forced sitting.
would be fucking glorious.
>>
>>29839083
Because these retards will one day be in charge of shit. Let that sink in.
>>
File: Neat.png (425 KB, 584x329) Image search: [Google]
Neat.png
425 KB, 584x329
>>29839007
Stock photo of someone holding a Tok, and not some modern gun.
>>
>>29840595
Agreed...I refuse to go anywhere near that site
>>
>>29839130
Irrelevant. If you're breaking into my home, I will use lethal force, and be justified in doing it. Or do you believe people should just lay down and do nothing like this poor bastard did?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders#Perpetrators
>>
>>29839007
>trial
>fair
the dumb fucks don't realise that they can only pick one
>>
File: caselman-mg.jpg (11 KB, 600x192) Image search: [Google]
caselman-mg.jpg
11 KB, 600x192
>>29839218
>guns get banned
>Build Caselman AMG
>Meet invaders head on with an air powered SMG with the same muzzle energy of .32 auto
That'll definitely put a hurting on a motherfucker.
>>
>>29839110
>not for rape

You sick fuck did that napkin even consent? For that matter was it even of age?
>>
>>29839086
Nah nigger.

Some roodypoo coming into my family's house armed with a tech n9ne looking for shit to steal to pay for his crack addiction and child support directly impedes my right to LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS

Nothing is more AMERICAN than shooting shitskins in the fucking face.
>>
>>29839390
Were those the walking pieces of shit that got baited by a dude leaving a purse out in the open and then luring them inside his house to shoot one and when his mini14 jammed execute the other?
>>
>>29839295
Return to Castle Kekelshire
>>
>>29840361
Holy kekking kek
>>
>>29840361
>Werfs flammen all over him
Holy fuck my sides
>>
>>29839714
Fuck it, we are all on whatchlists anyway, might as well earn it
>>
>>29839007
HuffPo's writers will be among the first sent over the Wall in the Emperor's reign.
>>
>>29840638
that's gotta burn more than when I pee
>>
>>29840177
>Guns get banned
>Tyrone and deshawn break into your house
>Ready your spear to gut them like pigs
>oh shit da cracker is here
>Tyrone produces a raven .25 and caps you
>fug man we don clapped this honky
>>
>>29840790
Holy Christ
>>
>>29840177
>spear
>indoors
>>
>>29841647
>Find hallway
>Literally nobody can get past you
>>
>>29841703
literally bullets dont give a fuck about melee stand off
>>
>>29841703
except people who don't follow the law and have guns anyways
or people with other projectile weapons
>>
>>29839714
This post >>29841447
Was meant for>>29839729
My bad senpai
>>
File: 1459429205479.jpg (51 KB, 388x288) Image search: [Google]
1459429205479.jpg
51 KB, 388x288
>>29839007
The value of your life always outweighs the value of anyone who assumes it doesnt.

when i was a kid starting at 5 me and my dad stayed in really shitty area where break ins and kidnappings where pretty normal.

>dad would go off and get drunk(or high) at night and would leave me by myself.

>before he left he would hand me a loaded shotgun and tell me to kill anyone who came in or near the house.(he also gave me a knife which i carried through out my life and told me to castrate anyone who fucked with me)

>be me from the age of 5 years old preparing myself to take someone elses life.

my brothers never had this experience because my parents were together for the most part of their lives. They think im stupid for carrying an 11 inch folding knife, i have told them i carry it because i know it will go deep enough to mortally wound someone not just cut them.

>i cant wait til i get my CWP in a year.
>>
>>29841928
my bad typo
*my brothers never had this experience because my parents were together for the most part of their lives. They think im stupid for carrying an 11 inch folding knife, i haven't told them i carry it because i know it will go deep enough to mortally wound someone not just cut them.
>>
>>29840638
Ooooooooooooooh, shhheeeeeeit!
>>
File: Doctor-Who.png (1 MB, 899x1280) Image search: [Google]
Doctor-Who.png
1 MB, 899x1280
>>29841964
Rough shit son
>>
>>29839086
It's not that hard for police to determine they're not innocent when someone shoots them dead in the middle of a crime scene.
>>
>>29839086
Innocent till proven guilty in the courtroom fuckstain. Entering my home and attack my family or myself does not warrant a fair trial. Kys.
>>
>>29839007
another attempt of the left to push the "guns are bad" agenda by attacking the self defense argument using feelings instead of logic
>>
>>29839086
9/10 you got some good ones there anon.
>>
File: _20160505_013516.jpg (7 KB, 107x131) Image search: [Google]
_20160505_013516.jpg
7 KB, 107x131
>>29839295
>awaken in my hovel to sounds of mischief
>moors have broken in and are stealing my scrying pool
>instinctively reach for polearm
>it's not here
>remember mine armaments were 'lost' in a horrific nautical accident
>thanks, King Obama
>cough on the Sons of Saladin
>they immediately die of plague
>mfw Huffington the Bard tells the entire realm that I murdered the Saracens in cold blood
>>
File: selfdefense.jpg (37 KB, 563x450) Image search: [Google]
selfdefense.jpg
37 KB, 563x450
Law and order work in civilized worlds.

When someone is attacking you, the world is no longer civil, and uncivil means must be deployed is such circumstances.
>>
>>29839238
Its neither, its a huffpo opinion piece.
>>
HuffPo has called for full on civilian disarmament before, so why is this surprising?

>The Huffington Post (Dec 7, 2015)
“One may say that the Supreme Court, after 250 years in which the Second Amendment was read as allowing only a well-regulated militia to have guns, recently reinterpreted it to mean that there is an individualized right to own guns. This suggests that we may have to get to domestic disarmament through the back door. Above all, domestic disarmament is a true, compelling vision which cannot be said about the small gun control measures that are currently promoted by some of the most enlightened people among us.”
>>
I am considering getting a cap and ball and having that on hand and ready for a possible late night visit from Tyrone.

How badly would the soft lead ball fuck him up?

Anyone got a good cap and ball they can recommend?
>>
>>29839086
Tell that to Trayvon. He didn't get a trial. The guy that assaulted him was his judge jury and executioner
>>
>>29839130
But I am the law.
>>
>>29839119
How does that logic apply to those Sandy hook kids though
>>
>>29843126
that wasn't in self defense, retard.
we're speaking in the context of self defense.
learn fucking reading comprehension.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
>2024
>Hilary presidency almost over
>listens to huff po before exiting office
>in addition to mandatory smart guns
>mandatory 2 years of rifle training
>1000 year assault weapon ban
>self defense no longer legal either
> be me
>cleaning guns in front of fireplace
>careful not to wipe the fingerprint sensor
>Tyrone and his crew of racially diverse criminals home invade
>ayyyy white boy! Where the loot!
>I remind him I paid my privlege tax
>he pulls out an old fashioned glock 19
>I stare in amazement as it has no sensors and doesn't need to solar charge for 30 seconds before firing
>Gibs me dat tv biaach
>I hand him the television, I resume cleaning my gun
>he won't leave
>"Ayy this is for trayvon!"
>I point my gun at him
>pray that Tyrone is too fat to pull the trigger as food stamps now cover $2,000 a month
>after over 60 seconds it fires
>police show up
>Tyrone's body taken away
>I am shot in the arm
>police arrest me
>hate crime, murder.
>Tyrone had a 10" BIG BLACK rap sheet.
>I was found guilty of a civil rights violation
>he didn't get a trial
>>
>>29843115
Not yet!
>>
>>29839390
he laid a trap and attempted to bait two teenagers into entering his home
he moved his car and left all the lights off so the home appeared empty
he laid out tarps to catch the blood, wrapped the bodies in the tarps and moved them
then he waited several days to report the incident to the police
>>
File: 1225527947373.jpg (376 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1225527947373.jpg
376 KB, 1024x683
Fucking statists.

If you shoot some faggot who breaks into your house then you've already tried him and found him guilty of being a burglarizing faggot. I hate how everything we done with society has been to take away the importance of an individual's thoughts and decisions.
>>
File: 1408984180263.jpg (24 KB, 512x372) Image search: [Google]
1408984180263.jpg
24 KB, 512x372
>>29840638
>>
>>29839007
Texas here.
CASTLE LAW MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>29843232
Just because you're in someone's house doesn't make you a burglar.
>>
>>29839183
Well that's in California, your state is riddled with stupid laws that are designed to fuck you over.

But in the neighboring country to it, the US, we have rights, and if someone is threatening your life or you feel your life in threatened within reason then you can shoot the attacker.

You sound like you're a little upset tonight, did you girlfriends boy friend blow a load into her without your permission again?
>>
>>29843632
Right it makes you a trespasser which is just as bad.
>>
>>29839183

Know a few people who do that here in commiefornia. Can't say I'd bet my life on them, but, I'd rather have a somewhat adjusted armed good guy than a crack sniffing asshole to save me. At least one trains more than the other.
>>
File: judge.jpg (202 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
judge.jpg
202 KB, 1920x816
>>29839152
>>
File: 1462091007489.jpg (465 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1462091007489.jpg
465 KB, 1024x768
>>29839007
>>29839086

> he robs me
> innocent till proven guilty
>>
>>29839086
Yes, and when Tyrone is in illegally my house at 3 AM with a knife, he has been proven guilty, and will have his lead deficiency treated.
>>
File: 1456767901999.jpg (83 KB, 319x340) Image search: [Google]
1456767901999.jpg
83 KB, 319x340
>>29839295
>hey walt I was right, it's hot oil
>>
>>29839086
C A S T L E D O C T R I N E
A
S
T
L
E

D
O
C
T
R
I
N
E
>>
File: Dredd.gif (2 MB, 331x240) Image search: [Google]
Dredd.gif
2 MB, 331x240
>>29839130
I am the law.
>>
File: massive tapestry.jpg (66 KB, 699x699) Image search: [Google]
massive tapestry.jpg
66 KB, 699x699
>>29842952
>Huffington the Bard

Lost it right fucking there, nicely done
>>
>>29839390

Why do they need to be armed if they're just there to rob the place? It's because if they encounter someone there they need the gun to threaten the person and therefore forfeit their right to life.
>>
>>29839086

I will fuck you in the ass without permission and then I will expect you to repeat those exact same words.

A judge is just an intermediary, not the person who defines what is fair and what is not.
>>
>>29840177

> niggers
> having fathers
>>
>>29839714
That was Josh (hallway guy)
>>
>>29844958

>run away dad
>>
>>29843126
>if you need to shoot somebody
>if you need
>NEED

There's a difference, fuckface. Children, unless african and armed with AK47's, do not pose a threat to me life and therefore I do not NEED to shoot them.

Tray-ray and DeShawn packing their shitty .32 revolvers, however, are something quite different.
>>
>>29840638
Dayum
>>
File: e13.jpg (66 KB, 540x621) Image search: [Google]
e13.jpg
66 KB, 540x621
>>29843569
Op here, and your goddamn skippy
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (924 KB, 500x188) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
924 KB, 500x188
>>29843688
Damn straight
>>
>>29845546
>irrelevant point is irrelivant
I don't give a fuck how shirty their gun is, a gun is a fucking gun and once someone draws on me or even brandishes one to threaten me, all bets are off. They've made their choice, Fuck them
>>
>>29839083
>>29839084
What county you guys in? 561 here.
>>
>>29843569
>>29846129

>have to open carry on a belt
>kids can't carry
>need license to open carry
>cannot carry knife over certain length

Yeah Texas is just so based...
>>
>>29841568
>> .25 ACP
>>
File: Korl.jpg (11 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
Korl.jpg
11 KB, 360x240
>HuffingTonsOf Paint
>>
>>29839086

The right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty (aside from applying to criminal proceedings, not self defence) doesn't supersede the right to life and security of the person. It's like saying that the right to keep people off of your property is illegal because it violates the right to freedom of movement.

TLDR: One right isn't equal to another, some rights supersede others.
>>
File: 3208.jpg (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
3208.jpg
15 KB, 200x200
>>29843162
>>
>>29839083

Because.
>>
>>29841928
>>29841964
Isn't 11in a bit too big though? Wouldn't a 6 or 7in blade work the same and be better to carry. How long is it folded?
>>
>>29846392
>implying anyone outside of Austin follows or enforces those laws
>>
>>29843089
And if Zimmerman hadn't tagged the fucker, Trayvon would have been his judge jury and executioner. But something tells me Trayvon never gave a shit about Zimmerman's (or anyone else's) right to a fair trial
>>
>>29844946
What is a bench trial for 500, dumbass?
>>
>>29847475
Something I can opt for if what ai did was despicable, but legal.
>>
File: iklwa.jpg (28 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
iklwa.jpg
28 KB, 600x800
>>29841647
Not all spears suffer from Freudian complexes.
>>
>>29848069
This looks like a wood shovel that was cut down and sharpened. I have a weekend project now.

I know shovels make for a good AK, but would they make for a good spear?
>>
>>29848587

Hell, you could make a spearhead out of a length of rebar if you wanted.

You can also make pretty decent arrow heads by hammering nails flat, btw.
>>
File: 12126.jpg (66 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
12126.jpg
66 KB, 620x620
>>29839246
>And you won't fuck around no more!
>>
File: Me-Gusta-Heavy-Metal-Music.jpg (21 KB, 440x247) Image search: [Google]
Me-Gusta-Heavy-Metal-Music.jpg
21 KB, 440x247
>>29848998
>>
>>29844661
This very much
>>
>>29839086
>Be urban youth
>Go to store
>Rape a qt white girl
>Girl screams that I am raping her
>Police arrive to stop me
>say"No I am innocent till proven guilty, you can not prove that I am raping you until we go to a court of law"
>continue raping

Why do libs act like they care about the law anyway? They sure as hell don't when it comes to free speech and the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>29839086
2/10, I replied

If they are innocent until proven guilty, then the same can be said for the person who killed their attacker as the plaintiff and key witness is dead.
>>
>>29842080
FUND IT
>>
>>29846392
>>need license to open carry
There is nothing wrong with this, ideally.
>>kids can't carry
This either.
>>have to open carry on a belt
Most police officers too.

You can CC if you don't wish to carry on a belt.
>>
File: 1380059804893.gif (87 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1380059804893.gif
87 KB, 400x400
>>29840638
>>
File: trashman super japan.png (1 MB, 1356x825) Image search: [Google]
trashman super japan.png
1 MB, 1356x825
>>29839007
>Hufingpaint Post
>>
>>29851349

>not believing in Constitutional carry

Get out fag.
>>
>>29851349
>There is nothing wrong with this, ideally.
mmm, tasty leather
>>
>>29846156
>missing my point
I'm not rebutting your point anon, I'm actually furthering it.

The point I was making is that the guy that shot the sandy hook children didnt need to, but you or I removing dindus from our place of residence do.
>>
File: 1459568758919.jpg (22 KB, 540x270) Image search: [Google]
1459568758919.jpg
22 KB, 540x270
I think there needs to be an annual holiday where people gather around and discuss the monopoly of violence and drink chocolate milk or something.
>>
>>29840816

Yeah but once the gas-bottle runs low you're left with nothing more than a neat-looking airsoft gun.

And the libtarded lawmakers will still find a way to apprehend you because they'll likely pass laws on zip-guns and instructions on making them
>>
Just once I wanna see the following article to throw off these leftarded media outlet:

>woman of color or trans-gendered manages to get a firearm license and gun (not likely to happen but go with it)
>white cis-male attempts to rape WOC or to beat up trannie
>trannie or WOC respond naturally by filling white-cis-normie-bro with lead from legally owned firearm

Just once I wanna see how they will react and how they will headline the report. A socjus paradox.
>>
>>29839390
kys
>>
>>29839390
>If someone breaks into your house hide in your wardrobe and wait for the police, and remember just because you have a gun you're not indestructible, trying to kill them could get yourself killed.
You know what else might get you killed? Breaking into my damn house.
>>
>>29853066

No, they will clap and cheer and use cognitive dissonance to forget about guns rights.

We're not dealing with crazy egalitarians here, we're dealing with crazy, narcissistic sophists. They just piggy back on whatever ideology makes them sound good in order to further their own agenda.
>>
>>29843685
>But in the neighboring country to it, the US, we have rights, and if someone is threatening your life or you feel your life in threatened within reason then you can shoot the attacker
you can do this in California as well
>>
>>29839007
I generally don't support the death penalty, because killing someone after the fact is going to be error prone, and also does not undo the damage done.

HOWEVER, shooting someone in the act of committing a violent crime can and will actually prevent harm from being done by the criminal.
>>
>>29853258
>>29853066
I hate them too, but you guys are being unreasonable. These news outlets always choose whichever opinion can produce the most outrage at any given moment, and they cultivate different writers with different platforms so they can pick and choose whichever tailor-made butthurt fits best.

The person who wrote this article probably believes in their heart of hearts that people shouldn't have guns. There's probably another writer who believes that all marginalized peoples should be armed to the teeth. When a handicapped Filipino saves an eskimo single mother with a hooker derringer, that'll be the writer they roll out.

They always have a purebred in the stable to roll out.
>>
File: Judge_Holden2.jpg (111 KB, 795x1005) Image search: [Google]
Judge_Holden2.jpg
111 KB, 795x1005
>>29844428

>judge dredd

there are... worse judges
>>
>>29852887
My bad, misinterpretation on my part
>>
>>29839086
It is kinda hard to argue that someone is innocent when you shoot them while they are committing a crime.
>>
>>29853438
+1 for literary taste.
>>
>>29839086
Yeah, prove to me that I shot them.
He walked in with the bullet hole.

No tape = no evidence
>>
File: 1417341376681.jpg (26 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1417341376681.jpg
26 KB, 400x462
>>29843066
I popped a vein reading this
>>
>>29852565
>That pic

10/10
>>
>>29843691
don't snort crack anon, you're nose will be all kinds of fucked for days.
I dun seened it befo
>>
>>29839390
>just because you have a gun you're not indestructible
neither are they :^)
>>
File: 1419734047000.jpg (8 KB, 229x250) Image search: [Google]
1419734047000.jpg
8 KB, 229x250
>>29839007
Does gun control apply to flamethrowers?

I mean they're not guns.
>>
>>29839295
>>29839453

Tell me, have you ever played Rust?
>>
>>29840361
>>29841415
>>29860834
W E R F S F L A M M E N
E

R

F

S

F

L

A

M

M

E

N
>>
>>29839007
You forgot your rights the moment you broke the social contract faggot. All rights are alienable, no question.
>>
>>29839130
Wrong. I am in control of my own life and I'll take yours if you threaten mine. Fuck you.
>>
>>29839183
Good lucking putting your boss in jail then. Hope he takes down every complicit faggot for trying to put him behind bars. Sounds like he's done nothing wrong
>>
File: 1422505050610.jpg (90 KB, 500x596) Image search: [Google]
1422505050610.jpg
90 KB, 500x596
>>29842080
>>
File: 1453087358829.jpg (37 KB, 562x600) Image search: [Google]
1453087358829.jpg
37 KB, 562x600
>>29852920
>>
>>29839007
>Justin Curmi is a dyslexic guy with a degree in philosophy. According to his bio he is, “A blogger that seeks to engage people in thought and conversation through presenting new views to matters, new or old.”

What a faggot.
>>
File: dafoe.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
dafoe.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>29839218
>mfw get the drop on Dindu LaShawnda and scatter bits of skull and gray matter down the staircase as I beat him to death with an improvised trench club
>>
File: On Trolling.png (131 KB, 601x886) Image search: [Google]
On Trolling.png
131 KB, 601x886
>>29839086
>>29839130
>>
>>29846392
>have to open carry on a belt
What are you going to do, tape it to your chest? Have it velcroed to your condor Velcro hat? Paracord it around your neck like a necklace? I don't understand your argument.
>>
>>29839007
>literally telling victims they can't defend themselves
I smell an easy shitstorm about advocating rape with little mental gymnastics involved. Anyone willing to poke the hive?
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.