[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sleep Talking / Legal Accountability
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3263
Have a bit of a problem here. I have always talked in my sleep (argue, babble, whatever), but I haven't realized how bad it was until I moved into a place with thin walls..
It's bad.
I was saying some racially offensive (very) aggressive things in my sleep and a roommate heard me.

Can I legally be held accountable for what I say in my sleep? I dream some pretty fucked up stuff, stuff that has no basis in reality.
If they went to the authorities, would they be able to act as witnesses to take away my ability to own guns?
I will never live with people again, but I still have 6 months left on my current lease.

I have started recording my sleep just to get an idea of what I'm saying, and most of its incoherent mumbling, but i will occasionally say things related to real life. I'm in AZ, so I think I'm good but these lawyer up types scare me.

Here are some of the awesome HK firearms I may never get to own.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 800x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 800x378
I think it's pretty safe to assume I can never pursue a career in the military? I would be shit at keeping opsec if I just blurt it out in my sleep.
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 1024x663) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 1024x663
>>
Sleep with a ball gag
>>
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 576x768
>>29828374
i have considered this. At least everything I say in my sleep will be incomprehensible. Might raise some questions if seen though..
>>
>>29828339
I want that patch
>>
>>29828363
you can join the normal infantry or other enlisted jobs
anything that requires a security clearance you'd have problems with since they interview everyone and everything they can find, including your roommate, who will probably mention the sleeptalking
>>
AZ as in Arizona?

This is the USA son, we ain't got any laws against saying niggerfaggotkikespic
>>
>>29828430
Hmm yea I will have a degree shortly so I would only be interested in that during wartime. Bummer. I dont choose to do this. Thanks for the info.

>>29828443
Yea.. AZ is pretty based, and I doubt they could get anything on tape.
>>
File: d2d.png (210 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
d2d.png
210 KB, 600x390
>>29828339
Buy one of those plastic mouthguards they sell for people who grind their teeth in their sleep, the kind you dip in boiling water to mold to your bite pattern. They're cheap and comfortable.

I got one after my gf told me I yap like a female daytime talk show host in my sleep. I asked my mom if she ever noticed that when I was growing up. She said, "Oh yeah, all the time. That's how I found out when you lost your virginity, you were doing a play by play in your sleep, pointing out the parts where you thought you screwed up and embarrassed yourself in front of [girlfriend at the time]."

>mfw
>>
>>29828642
>Buy one of those plastic mouthguards
i was thinking the same thing
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.