[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: average isis man.jpg (51 KB, 599x607) Image search: [Google]
average isis man.jpg
51 KB, 599x607
And ISIS still has the best war footage of any group/military

When in the fuck will everyone else catch up? Every preteen has slow mo high framerate cameras for their airsoft/paintball matches and proper militaries can't get good footage?

I'd once love to
>>
You know ISIS has had thousands of its own people die because they keep uploading footage of themselves at checkpoints and form up points
>>
File: china isis.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
china isis.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
see a well shot high framerate combat video without some ear splitting nasheed firing off as background music.
>>
>>29828255
>proper militaries can't get good footage?

Proper militaries are more concerned with winning than making highlight reels to put online
>>
ISIS doesn't give a fuck. Info security? Fuck that. Being PC? Haha, nope. They post what they want when they want. They have dedicated editors whose job is to make xxxtreme videos. Professional militaries could do it but they either don't want to or don't want the info out there.
>>
>>29828255
ABU HAJAAR WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ?
>>
>>29828438
that's the other bad part about combat footage. you lose a man, you better go pick his ass up and that memory card. all that shit you don't want seen like where base is, faces, operational proceedures? juicy info.
>>
>>29828438
Again, name another force with better footage than the Abu Hajaar. Its had everything. Comedy, death. A modern day work of Shakespeare.
>>
File: mind blown.jpg (152 KB, 1024x709) Image search: [Google]
mind blown.jpg
152 KB, 1024x709
>>29828453
Cut the footage down until its pure money shots
>>
>>29828471
if the enemy recovers the memory card, like they did with that isis attack with the guy with a mg3 and the rpgs, you don't get that luxury. even if you only turn it on in the actual operational area they'll still get to comb through that footage
>>
>>29828255
The military is really bitchy for every country about releasing anything graphic that isn't FLIR related. The ISIS shit is the best it'll ever get, Anon.
>>
>>29828501
Periscope it, faggot. Works with GoPro
>>
>>29828546
I'm not him, what do you mean by parascope it? Only turn it on when combat starts or what? That seems like common sense.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.