[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetically how would one become the Punisher(or at least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 1024x768
Hypothetically how would one become the Punisher(or at least a punisher-esque hero) ?where would /k/ start gear/weapons wise?

What martial arts would you need to practice?

Where would your secret headquarters be?

Would you take roids to help carry around all those heavy guns and ammo?
>>
>>29827021
Offensive martial arts aren't that important for the shit fronk does, the main thing is to have a targeted weight routine that gives you practical muscle and run a lot like rangers do to have strong cardio, and then practice a lot of close quarters fast shooting drills like instructor zero bullshit.

For MA I would actually say judo or aikido.

If you are shooting everyone you don't need to be good at punching or ground game, but rolling and falling to evade or avoid injury during a fall would be useful.

Something with knife work like silat would be useful too I guess, but if you get down to your knife you're not going to last long as a Punisher.
>>
>>29827055
>inb4 hurr durr aikido sucks
What other martial art has you practice evading a resisting opponent and doing thousands of breakfalls/rolls?

I don't even disagree that Aikido is a pretty bad martial art for actual fighting, it is, it's too theoretical and unless you have both perfect technique AND perfect timing to get your opponent off balance, most of the techniques are hard to pull off on a resisting opponent.
>>
File: ERIC-FREIN-790x783[1].jpg (386 KB, 790x783) Image search: [Google]
ERIC-FREIN-790x783[1].jpg
386 KB, 790x783
>>29827021

>Where would /k/ start gear/weapons wise?

You would get them from the "bad people" you kill. You would start slow, baseball bat the back of the head of some street dealer with a .380, maybe a 9mm. Use that gun to kill someone with a shotgun, use the shotgun to kill someone with a rifle, and just start collecting. You'll want a way to get to states where you can still privately deal firearms to sell off the shitty guns you have for higher quality firearms. If you don't get a criminal record quickly you can always buy top dollar, high quality weapons.

Body Armor and gadgets you are going to get mail order.

>What martial arts would you need to practice?

Practice anything that is real world self defense that has an emphasis on real combat and killing your target. Krav Maga, Combat MMA techniques used by militaries. Stay away from anything in a Dojo where people bring kids. You want like minded adults who don't mind getting put in the hospital if they learn something.

>Where would your secret headquarters be?

Have fun living like Eric Frien, especially after the police get on your tail.

>Would you take roids to help carry around all those heavy guns and ammo?

You got my pity reply so here's my pity insult. You are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>29827055
Aikido? Lol. Train something with aliveness, pleb.
>>
>mail order
>>
>>29827055
>judo

Well if snake uses adapted judo(cqc) then it must be effective. But would it actually be possible to have the muscle mass of my first pic AND still have the cardio/stamina for prolonged fighting?

Also, how would you approach a 1 v multiple opponents situation? I feel like realistically even someone with punisher level firepower would probably be best off being sneaky and picking guys off a few at a time
>>
>>29827104
Why?

Killing people is not about beating them in a fight, it's about pointing a gun at them and pulling the trigger.

Offensive martial arts are useless if your goal is to kill the opponent, and the defensive side of aikido is fairly practical.

Ever get hit by someone, elbow them back, and then slip their next hit by taking a roll over a couch, and come up sprinting? I have.
>>
>>29827087
There must be a better way of getting weapons than picking them up off dead spics and nigs.
and I'm sure if serial killers and rapists can spend years not being captured by the authorities a well trained well equipped mentally sound person could evade the law with relative ease
>>
>>29827107
You can't be sneaky and pick people off, that's a good way to get surrounded.

Individual sentries sure, but only if they are isolated from one another.

The essence of this type of fighting would be to kill the majority of the combatants before they can even draw a pistol or flip the safety off a rifle.

This means either practicing intense close quarters drills until you are super fast or working on your 100-200m shooting until you can take out 5 guys in 5 seconds with an AR10.
>>
>>29827159

One error and you are at the top of the FBI's most wanted list.
>>
>>29827159
This. If you have zero connection to the crime and it is out of your home state you probably won't be connected to it until an FBI profiler can identify a pattern. Even then, if nothing ties back to you they might not ever find you.
>>
>>29827159

This is partially true. But then you wouldn't be action super star gun shoot out Punisher. To remain uncaught he'd have to be more of an Assassin or Dexter like character.
>>
>>29827021
Putting on my nerd hat for a second...

Depending on which version of The Punisher you're talking about, it's various degrees of "not possible".

Take the best version, Ennis' Punisher (MAX), for example: You have to survive three tours in Nam and then make a pact a supernatural dark force (possibly Satan or Death, but it doesn't say specifically) that grants you superhuman abilities to survive and kill.

You also need to have the perfect body of a 30 year old man and the face of Clint Eastwood when you are pushing 70.
>>
Also you should probably pick a better spot than New York City.

Honduras, Syria, Congo, Brazil, Iraq, the Phillipines, Indonesia, Yemen have the amount of crime and corruption you'd be looking for.
>>
by starting a militant neo nazi group
>>
>>29827256
You'd also need to bank on the impossible scenario of constantly pissing off the authorities to no end but have none of them ever muster enough force to take you down, and having all the rest turn a blind eye when you murder the ones that do manage to make unsuccessful attempts.

You can't go around murdering hundreds of people, no matter who they are, in a country where the force of law is a thing.
>>
>>29827203
Not necessarily. What's stopping you from blowing away a bunch of gangbangers in some shitty traphouse in an even shittier inner city ghetto with no police presence then just leaving. As long as you weren't an idiot and didn't leave behind evidence you'd be good.
>>
>>29827021
>>29827159

The hardest part of being the Punisher is not actually getting away with the killing or even committing the act but knowing who to kill.

The vast majority of murders are solved in the first 48 hours by standard detective work, such as interviewing witnesses, questioning of friends and family, and establishing a motive. Murders that do not have a clear motive are EXTREMELY hard to solve. You can have a body, you can have a murder weapon, but if there is no motive there is no lead. The motive is EVERYTHING to an investigation; it is why Tyrone can get nailed 4 hours after shooting Jamal, while Wayne the serial killer targeting random people with a crowbar can kill dozens.

So, its easy to kill anonymously. But to kill the right people you actually have to have "connections". Drug dealers and human sex traffickers don't exactly advertise, and to find out the guilty from the nominally innocent you need to get into these underground circles yourself. Which of course leads to a connection between yourself and the murder...

Really the best way would be to lure the criminals out into a trap. You could lure out pedophiles or other degenerates this way but not "true" criminals. There was a post I saw in /pol/ (IIRC) a while back that mentioned how this one pollack and his friends would setup a fake account using pics of his sister and lure out pedophiles to an isolated area and then beat the shit out of them. Its probably bullshit but the idea is still the same, and it would probably be the most effective method.

Maybe you could scour the ghetto parts of social media with fake accounts to troll for drug dealer activity?

>>29827384
>you can't go around murdering hundreds of people, no matter who they are, in a country where the force of law is a thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Ridgway
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Garavito
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_L%C3%B3pez_%28serial_killer%29
https://en.wikipedia.org
/wiki/Harold_Shipman
>>
File: PJ6vp1.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
PJ6vp1.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>29827021
>What martial arts would you need to practice?
Eskrima and Kyokushin Karate. The Punisher wants to kill, he isn't interested in self-defense.
>Would you take roids to help carry around all those heavy guns and ammo?
No, 'roids fuck with your reason. He would have to be clear-headed
>>
>>29827531

>Ridgway
Ridgway probably didn't kill all 49 people he was convicted of, and he definitely didn't kill the 90+ that is generally attributed to him. His case is NOTORIOUS for being a textbook example of someone admitting to crimes he couldn't have committed in exchange for favorable treatment while in custody, and the officers involved turn a blind eye because it clears murders they otherwise would have no hope of solving from their files.

If you are guaranteed to spend the rest of your life in prison, and they'll give you cigarettes or fancy meals or whatever other concessions if you confess to other murders... why wouldn't you?

Even if you're being generous, he only killed 50 people over the course of 8 years one at a time.

>Garavito
>Lopez
>Columbia
>force of law

>Shipman
He used his position as a doctor to kill people, one at a time, and make it look natural to the casual glance. What we're talking about is storming a crack house or whatever in an urban setting and mowing down up to dozens of people at a time with firearms. Slipping a couple hundred sick old ladies poison over decades is nothing even remotely like the punisher.

TL;DR: You're retarded.
>>
>>29827021
Dress like a regular non-autist and carry concealed with an AR in my trunk. If I see bad shit, I walk up to the dude doing it and put two in his back then drive away.
>>
>>29827531
Fucking source?
>>
>>29827699

I already do everything you said, minus shooting random bad guys. But good to know I'm prepared. Would you at least destroy any gun you used and replace it tho, or just drive around with traceable murder weapons?
>>
>>29827083
Thats the fault of a lot of eastern MA. Bunch of specialized shit geared towards countering other specialized shit.
>>
>>29827734
Well I mean I'd generally operate out of state and I'd just order a few lone wolf barrels every now and again, occasionally try a new carry piece.
>>
>>29827683
>What we're talking about is storming a crack house or whatever in an urban setting and mowing down up to dozens of people at a time with firearms
>you can't go around murdering hundreds of people, no matter who they are, in a country where the force of law is a thing

When the fuck did storming crack houses come into play? You just said that you can't go around murdering hundreds of people. When in fact it has happened, even in developed countries.

Anyway, there is also the "Iceman" killer. He murdered almost 200 people for the five mob families of New York, most of them by shooting, some by explosions or stabbing. I'm sure he stormed his share of crackhouses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Kuklinski
>>
>>29827021
Planning of doing something useful with your life OP?
>>
>>29827021
Work out each week:
3 days of compound lifts for maximal strength, one day of HIIT, strength endurance circuits, or strenuous cardio for anaerobic gains, one day of LSS running for the aerobic gains.

Firearms training:
Shoot guns weekly or biweekly, depending on optempo. Go to shooting schools like Rogers' Shooting School or hit up a class with someone like Frank Proctor, Paul Howe, etc. maybe once every 4 months.

Martial arts/combatives:
Take Craig Douglas' ECQC class. Train BJJ + Boxing or BJJ + Muay Thai. Basically MMA and additional training with sims guns, training knives, and facemasks. Avoid any school where they refuse to use their central techniques in force on force against non-cooperating people. The TMA bullshit of "too deadly for the ring" is just that, bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 1280x720
>>29827862
Perhaps

>>29827840
Even if you did walk into some traphouse with pic related and turn a dozen guys into hamburger meat you could probably get away with it considering nobody actually gives a shit if you kill a bunch of shitty hood drug dealers and gang members. Keep in mind it takes ambulances like 90 minutes to respond in south side Chicago if they even come at all..
>>
>>29827988
Honestly how useful would bjj and boxing really be if you're fronk? I'd rather go something like judo/sambo+Muay Thai because it seems like that combination would be more effective for doing punisher type work
>>
>>29827840
So then I concede that "murdering" was a poor choice of words.

"shooting criminals indiscriminately in the manner of The Punisher" would have been better.

Nobody like The Punisher has ever existed in a developed country, because that shit attracts too much attention and the authorities will catch or kill you very quickly.

Kuklinski says he killed 200 people. I'll leave it to you to think about why that might be bullshit, but even if it's not, it's not like any random person is going to be able to join the mafia and become their go-to hitman.

If you want to be the punisher, go to a country where there aren't police or the police are too corrupt or lack the resources to enforce the law. Otherwise, it's just an edgy teenage fantasy you're suffering from because your parents didn't love you enough or that popular girl wouldn't fuck you.

>>29828027
Shootings with several victims attract shitloads of attention. Nobody cares if you shoot *a* crackhead because nobody cares about crackheads. Shooting 10 crackheads in a slaughter changes the story from the killing of a shitbag nobody cares about to war in the streets. At that point, it doesn't matter if it's crackheads or little rich white kids... people will pay attention and demand action.
>>
>>29828074
BJJ lets you deal with anyone of equal or larger size or strength by choking them or snapping their shit up. Either way you win. If you can box you will win decisively against anyone smaller. MT is also good, but the kicks are going to be hard to execute in kit or even in jeans. Modern Sambo looks suspiciously like BJJ in a lot of schools so I don't really care.

Honestly the styles don't matter so much. If you think about it very few people actually train fighting with any level of dedication. Even if someone is a better standup guy than you, you just need to be a better grappler, and vice versa.
>>
>>29828110
My parents loved me and I fucked plenty of qt popular chicks. Doesn't change the fact that I still want to blow up crackheads famalam

dude multiple fatality shootings happen in the hood like every fucking day. Obviously 10 dealers/junkies getting clipped all at once would attract attention but realistically nobody is going to be starting a manhunt to get you
>>
>>29828147
Well ideally you wouldn't want to be going hand to hand with someone anyway but if you did wouldnt bjj be a shit choice because as soon as you took one goon down his friends would come and kick you in the head? I'd say the best bet would be a judo throw followed by a good old swift stomp to the head
>>
>>29828202
That's a pretty common misconception about BJJ. You can do plenty of standing chokes and so on in BJJ. If you watch any BJJ trained MMA fighters (most of them) you will see that the idea that BJJ fighters only know how to "lay and pray" is pretty inaccurate. Plus BJJ gives you takedown defense at the same time as you train ground game, whereas some arts (greco-roman wrestling, judo) neglect one aspect to emphasize others.
>>
>>29828244
>>29828244
If you're 6'0 200lbs+ I don't really think you'll have to worry about takedowns from opponents that much especially skinny untrained criminals. As you'd be the aggressor I feel like being able to quickly throw and strike people is more effective than standing chokes and Armbars. In the time it takes to RNC a guy you probably would've already gotten shot right in the fucking face
>>
>>29828291
That's why I originally suggested BJJ plus either boxing or MT. The empty hand skillsets in either one carry over well to knife work with a TDI knife or a push dagger as well. I would give a slight edge to boxing simply because I don't want to spend time training technique heavy kicks that won't work in gear or jeans. Of course you would have to add in some elbows + knees + leg kicking practice outside of boxing to round out your skillsets.
>>
>>29827021
Just kill some random nigger with the cheapest weapon you can find (not necessarily a gun, a simple hammer can get the job done). Attack them from behind, by total surprise, at night in some remote place with no witnesses. Just leave and throw away the hammer in a far away location. Rinse and repeat in totally different places such as different states.

That's it, that's how you become an hero of justice. You don't need any martial art bullshit, no training, no muscle, not even any fancy gun.
>>
>>29828323
Well if you're going to have to learn leg kicks knees and elbows outside of boxing why not just train MT and focus more on stuff in the clinch? The only thing that would be difficult in gear may be head kicks but even then not really
>>
>>29827107
>if snake uses judo it must be effective

You fucking child, god damn.
>>
>>29828410
Do you not know what sarcasm and jokes are? fgt pls kill yrself
>>
>>29828392
I really don't think I'll be doing head kicks in kit. Think about how having 60 pounds of armor and ammo on your torso will affect your mobility and balance.

Also I don't think the technical nuances of knees, elbows, leg kicks etc. are going to be important in the real world. By training them, I mean maybe 1-2 hrs a week, because nobody you fight is going to check kicks or block strikes at any reasonable level. If you can box learning these strikes is not that hard. (of course for someone who does MT, they could probably learn to box well with some extra training as well, so it goes both ways).
>>
You become mayor, hire death squads to kill and run for president.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.