[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Election day next week in the Philippines >Police finds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
>Election day next week in the Philippines
>Police finds 19 IEDs and some more being made near my town

I don't have a gun, should I conceal carry a knife in case of an IED attack?
>>
>>29818770
Like a fucking knife will help you, if they have IEDs its a safe bet they have guns too.
Now, i don't know if it's legal or not there. Just stay inside if it's habbening
Put knife on stick and aim at door for stabby stabby
>>
>>29818770
Bakit magdadala ka ng kutsilyo pag may bomba ang MILF?
>>
>>29818825
Not like a gun would help much against IEDs either, just ask Coalition forces in Iraq and Afghanistan.
>>
>>29818770
>I don't have a gun, should I conceal carry a knife in case of an IED attack?
OP did you think very seriously about this question before creating the thread? I feel like you really just impulse created a thread and decided what to type afterward.

This isn't an advice forum man, if you're not making a thread to dump your own content about weapons then consider not making a thread at all.

To answer your advice question, no, you shouldn't CC a knife if you intend to use it against an IED attack. That's stupid. You should only CC a knife against potential hostile aircraft.
>>
What a stupid thread
>>
File: XAXAXAXA.jpg (29 KB, 273x252) Image search: [Google]
XAXAXAXA.jpg
29 KB, 273x252
>>29818826

You got some bomb ass MILFS??
>>
>>29818927
Na I lived in the Pinas for a couple years and everyone was scared of MILF until they changed their name to Abu Sayaf or some shit.

I lived at the embassy so I didnt' give a fuck, but Pino's are some weird brown dudes.
>>
its the fucking philippines, you should CC no matter what
>>
get a gun

go kill some muslims.

then go sing Journey, in a cover band in Hong Kong, for a couple years.
>>
>>29818770
Situational-awareness and hyper-vigilance, and tourniquets OP.

Knife might be goof for prodding around for PPIEDs, but other than that, you might as well bring a spoon. Spoon may work also
>>
File: 1444072161351.png (33 KB, 312x586) Image search: [Google]
1444072161351.png
33 KB, 312x586
>>29818770
>I don't have a gun, should I conceal carry a knife in case of an IED attack?

You should get the fuck out of the Phillipines because rarely people get to own guns there and your military and police force are fucking incompetent as hell.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
TFW stabbing an IED with a noif
Glorious
>>
>>29818770
You should always carry a knife anyways. It's useful as fuck
Against IEDs it won't do shit. Get lvl IIIA body armor in a slick carrier, it'll protect you against handguns and shrapnel.
>>
Why dont yoh carry a knife like any normal person. On your belt.

As far as IEDs, your either fucked or your not. Vote early then gtfo. And stay away from populated areas.

Good luck flipbro!
>>
>>29818770
>a knife/gun wont keep you from getting blown up
Your primary weapon is your brain. Remember that.

Having a tool is better than having none. Maybe have a shovel or an ax to help free others from debris if you're lucky enough to escape the blast. I'd rather have a shovel than a knife in a CQB. Carry a first aid kit.

You should always carry a knife because it's very useful as a daily tool.
>>
>>29818881
>That's stupid. You should only CC a knife against potential hostile aircraft.

To be technical, you need at least a knife with spring-assisted opening for any post '80s aircraft.
>>
>>29819015
>rarely people get to own guns there and your military and police force are fucking incompetent as hell.
that doesnt sound right
it should be easy as fuck to get a gun when the police are incompetent and corrupt
unless you are poor
>>
>>29818770
A knife will not help you in the event of an IED and/or gunfight.

A gun will not help you in the event of an IED, but will in a gunfight.

An IED will help you in event of a knife fight.

DO YOU SEE A PATTERN FORMING HERE???
>>
>>29821211
>>29821211
To defeat the bomb, you must become the bomb.
>>
bomb them first, it'll certainly surprise them
>>
File: ROLLS_EYES.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
ROLLS_EYES.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>29818952
>he doesn't know what milf means
>>
You should CC a Glock 22

The blast will conteract the IED explosion saving your life with a lesser explosion instead of getting shredded by a big ass IED

friend of mine is a veteran suicide bomber so it must work
>>
File: 1393678868161.png (115 KB, 355x352) Image search: [Google]
1393678868161.png
115 KB, 355x352
>>29819047
>poor and in Philippines
>any level of body armor
>>
They say it's not the Muslims but the Commies (NPA), I dunno how they're supposed to use it though. Polling precincts should have K-9. Also this is in Mindanao, Southern Philippines. Probably shout and then throw it overhead while riding inna motorcycle.
>>
>>29821426
Like ERA?
>>
where's that FAP declares war on MILF image at?
>>
>>29821572
IRA*
>>
>>29821663
No I mean the tank kind.
>>
>>29821572
Yes
>>
Ang pinakaligtas na bagay na puede mong igawin ay magboto sa umaga, maghihintay sila hangang merong maraming tao bago ibomba nila yung voting stations.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.