[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there no Law Enforcement General on /k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: dealol.jpg (73 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
dealol.jpg
73 KB, 640x360
Why is there no Law Enforcement General on /k/?
>>
10/10 subtle. Hundreds of posts of angry memeing inbound.
>>
Gun enthusiasts come from many backgrounds and walks of life, meaning some will be the "don't tread on me type" anti-government type and some will be liberals, some will be military boots, others will have an interest in being cops/agents. There's more threads entertaining the idea of cops being gun grabbing door kickers than threads about being cops and L.E.
>>
File: PSA_Stewie.jpg (63 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
PSA_Stewie.jpg
63 KB, 1920x1080
>>29818712
Because you inserted 'Why is there no' at the beginning of your post.
>>
File: 0~01.jpg (16 KB, 292x229) Image search: [Google]
0~01.jpg
16 KB, 292x229
Because I'm not a fuckin bootlicker
>>
>>29818712
because fuck da police!
>>
Because niggers come in many colors and uniforms, and /k/ hates niggers
>>
Going for a Forestry degree, looking to become a Fish+Game warden or Park Ranger, any tips?

thinking about law enforcement in general
>>
>>29818712
they shoot our battle buddies
>>
>>29818712
edgy sovereign citizens like to call everyone a bootlicker
>>
File: DEATH.jpg (51 KB, 435x466) Image search: [Google]
DEATH.jpg
51 KB, 435x466
Might as well get it over with now rather then later.

>ITT: Edgy 16 year olds, enough bait to make a large sum of the Atlantic aquatic life obese, and a metric-fuck-ton of fallacies, buzz word, and meme-slinging
>>
>>29818830
get a degree, look for summer internships and get lucky
>>
File: shitpost.png (172 KB, 766x450) Image search: [Google]
shitpost.png
172 KB, 766x450
>>29818712
>>
File: 1458862989438.jpg (15 KB, 604x438) Image search: [Google]
1458862989438.jpg
15 KB, 604x438
Friendly reminder prohibition era gangsters were so untouchable because of crooked police

Friendly reminder police were never good.
>>
File: 1451424599227.jpg (206 KB, 960x696) Image search: [Google]
1451424599227.jpg
206 KB, 960x696
[insert NWA lyric pertaining to a disregard of authorities here]
>>
>>29818896
could i become a regular ol' sheriff? i can also ride a motorcycle and speak japanese if that helps at all
>>
>>29818913
if you are fluent in another language it always helps. knowing how to ride a motorcycle doesnt mean shit, motor cops is a specialty in 99% of departments, meaning its sort of a promotion and they will train you how they want.

pretty much the same thing for sheriffs unless you live in a small town. apply and get good test scores. study up on oral board practices for your state/area, this is where a lot of people fail

getting a few years experience as a sheriff+degree gives a better shot at becoming a park ranger
>>
I really want to become a police officer but I'm struggling with the constant hate that the police are getting. Thoughts?
>>
>>29818712
t. your friendly neighborhood ATF agent
>>
>>29818974
get over it or become a good cop (like the overwhelming majority of cops) and hopefully change someones views
>>
>>29818974
I thought about joining the police force, but then I decided fuckit, I'm joining the USCG. Now I'm going law enforcement anyway. Fuck.
>>
>>29819049
how many beaches did you defend from plastic bottles
>>
>>29818974
Why not become a PI and find out who *really* killed JFK?
>>
>>29818712

because that would be off-topic
>>
>>29819032
The overwhelming majority of "good" cops will never arrest another cop who breaks the law, up to and including murder.

"Good cops" anon please
>>
File: hihihi yessa sirry goy-kuns.jpg (141 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
hihihi yessa sirry goy-kuns.jpg
141 KB, 501x585
>>29819218
it was the fucking chinese supremacists, man i hate those guys!

you can tell from the chinese look on their faces, they killed JFK then ate his dog, even the penis part, man
>>
L.E general thread,Military enlistment general thread.

Whats next a ISIS Appreciation thread?
>>
Any current or former Law Enforcement here? If so share your story!
>>
>>29819286
This. Good cops are like moderate islam.

>>29819314
How about a Crip appreciation thread? Since we are already discussing gangsters and thugs.
>>
>>29819324
beat cop here

>out on patrol
>dispatch calls on all units
>"a brother in arms died today boys"
>ask what happened, heart starts pounding a little
>"fell off a curb and hit his head on an empty sprite can, died instantly"
>pull car over, jump into dress blues
>march up and down the block until shift is over singing army songs
>lapel is tearstained
>get shot, tip the assailant
>>
>>29819286
I don't know, even SFPD arrested a propaganda figure cop of theirs after he ran over a pedestrian.
>>
>>29819417
They needed to save the embarrassment of having yet another SF cop arrested by SF fire
>>
>>29819452
The guy wasn't in the city when they got him though
>>
>>29819481
>The guy wasn't in the city when they got him though
>Later that day, Kohrs, a seven-year San Francisco police veteran, turned himself in to fellow officers at police headquarters.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.