[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, /k/. I legally purchased this Orion Flare Gun and legally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Hi, /k/.

I legally purchased this Orion Flare Gun and legally purchased this Short Lane RIFLED 12ga to 22lr adapter insert. This weapon is legal for me to own in the US and my local jurisdiction.

I'm going to fire 22lr+P out of it tomorrow. It's not going to hurt me, right? I'm assuming to 12ga light load flares have more powder than 22lr does. Am I wrong? Will I break the gun?

Basically, if anyone knows how much boom the Orion 12ga flares make vs standard 22lr ammunition, I would love to know.

Thanks!
>>
Also, jury rigging thread.
>>
Let your boy Proto-Ordinance/Ajax22 educate you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riaUc2THl0k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiwj4iAycX8
>>
File: 1425319520298.png (110 KB, 374x380) Image search: [Google]
1425319520298.png
110 KB, 374x380
>>29817962
> It's not going to hurt me, right?
Make sure to only fire it using the hand that you don't wank with.
>>
>>29818218
>tfw fap with my non dominant hand
feels so goooodddd
>>
File: Whytho.png (14 KB, 439x316) Image search: [Google]
Whytho.png
14 KB, 439x316
>>29817962
>>29818196
>shooting bullets out of juryrigged plastic guns
>>
File: kilgore mayday.jpg (76 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
kilgore mayday.jpg
76 KB, 600x449
>>29817962
you're retarded and yes it will break. that is a shotgun to .22lr insert. buy a fucking shotgun.

On a related note I have a killgore mayday 25mm flare launcher sitting next to me and I mapped out it's firing mechanism as a basis for a sheet metal pistol. I have a 19" 12ga riot barrel in the white that I'm going to use as the heart and soul of it. Unlike the orion flare pistols this is a striker fired design that is incredibly easy to manufacture. I'm also kicking around the idea of a making an all wood striker fired pistol with a length of brakeline/a rifled .22 barrel liner as the barrel.
>>
>>29818241

Yeah it kinda gives you the illusion that someone else is wanking you, which is interesting
>>
>>29818196
>>29818274
>>29818292

This guy's video clearly shows it not breaking.
>>
>>29817962
OP your not fooling me
I remember your last thread where you were flippin shit cause you were scared that police would raid your house since you live in new York
>it won't be suspicious if I say it's legal a half dozen times
>>
>>29818859
I live in Illinois, bro.
>>
>>29818876
Sure you do
>>
>>29818241
Pretty sure every righthanded person who grew up with the internet does this
right hand holds the mouse
>>
/k/ = masturbation.

Ah, /k/. Never change.
>>
would it be legal to mount a 12ga flare gun to the bottom rail or bayonet lug of an AR to act as a ghetto masterkey?
hypothetically speaking, of course.
I lost all my flare guns in a boating accident you know.
>>
>>29819005
Is there enough pressure build up in that tiny gun to take out a hinge or deadbolt? I guess theres those tiny plastic revolver style masterkeys out there...
>>
>>29819114
it is a 12ga at point blank range though, and probably shooting #0000 buck since breaching rounds aren't easy to find.
seems very possible to me.
>>
>>29819005
ATF would probably rule it a SBS, since attaching that shitty Zip .22 pistol to a bottom rail makes it an SBR
>>
>>29819174
but isn't it just an attachment?
what I mean is, you take a picatinny adapter from a grip or something, put it on your ghetto masterkey or whatever, and attach it to your raifu.
isnt it still an attachment at that point, considering its temporary?
>>
>>29819005
Perhaps if you used them for their intended purpose, you're boat wouldn't have sank.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.