[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't you join the Cavalry, /k/? What's wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
Why didn't you join the Cavalry, /k/?

What's wrong with you, not wanting to be apart of the greatest branch of any army this world has given host to?
>>
>>29816188
>$23 per month!
Is that a lot or naw? I spend more on dinner in a single day.
>>
>>29816547
Inflation puts it at about $35 a day, back then they had much less things to buy though.
>>
>>29816547
Inflation....
637 and change, roughly. Back then 5 dollars for a 60 hour week was pretty common.
>>
>>29816188
But I did, anon.
>>
>>29816188
>$13 per month
Fuck I make $62/hour and I feel like it's not enough. Inflation is a son of a bitch.
>>
>>29816188
Shit op, I'm already at a cav unit. It's not worth the $23
>>
>>29818630
>>29819776

Modern day Cav is just infantry+

None of the nobility of true cavalry
>>
File: Leo 2 patrol.jpg (2 MB, 4256x2832) Image search: [Google]
Leo 2 patrol.jpg
2 MB, 4256x2832
>>29822509
I don't know, I'd say tanks still have an air of "I am the baddest motherfucker on this battlefield" that most Cavalrymen had back in the day.
>>
I wanna be in the cavalry if they send me off to war
>>
File: Cavalry_Orderly_Edwin_Forbes.jpg (529 KB, 1488x1171) Image search: [Google]
Cavalry_Orderly_Edwin_Forbes.jpg
529 KB, 1488x1171
>>29823507

Do you want a good steed under you, like your fore-fathers before?
>>
File: large_richard_iii.jpg (93 KB, 700x558) Image search: [Google]
large_richard_iii.jpg
93 KB, 700x558
>>29816188
>be me
>be loyal servant of King Richard III, rightful king of England
>fighting in his retinue as a noble Man-at-Arms, clad in the finest plate of Italy and riding my trusty steed
>Wars of the Roses 2: Tudor Boogaloo sets off, some Welsh cunt is trying to claim the throne
>Go off to some shithole called Bosworth to fight the sheepfucker
>Battle starts going poorly
>Some cunt from the north of England decides that because he thought the battle was going poorly, he'll join the Lancastrians
>Ends up winning the battle for the ineffectual Welsh cunt
>tfw executed and my lands taken for "treason"
>tfw Richard gets buried in some carpark in Leicester
>>
>>29819762
God damn. What the hell do you do?
>>
>>29823554
Suck dicks
>>
>>29823640
How does one become such a high class whore?
>>
>>29823834
> $62/hour
> high class whore
nope
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.