[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it illegal if I own a gun without telling my parents? They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1411172641359.jpg (70 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1411172641359.jpg
70 KB, 640x480
is it illegal if I own a gun without telling my parents? They aren't antigun but they don't want one in the house, I have a job so I bought an M&P 9 shield and I am curious if I would get in trouble for having it? I have my own job and everything I took care of it without them even noticing.
>>
>>29814241
If you're old enough to pass the background check then you're old enough to buy a gun, so the answer is either yes or underage b&
>>
Move out already.
>>
>>29814271

I'm 22
>>
>>29814305
This. If you can afford to buy guns you can afford to live on your own
>>
>>29814417
Not op
What if I live with then so I can afford guns
And they do want me there, mind
>>
Their house, their rules pretty much applies.
>>
>>29814241
Do they have a legal no-gun sign posted in a clearly-visible area?
>>
>>29814241
Don't ask, don't tell.
>>
>>29814509
This so much

>>29814497
See

>>29814509
>>
>>29814241
If they find it and tell you to leave that could be trespassing
>>
>>29814497
Then you need to get your priorities unfucked and become an independent adult. Also they don't want you in the house they want you to movie out.
>>
it shouldn't be anything legal they can do. Question is can you do anything to keep them from stealing it and bringing it to get melted down
>>
>>29814241
I'd ignore it, just like the stickers that say no guns. You don't have to obey every rule out there OP, as long as you don't get caught it doesn't matter. Only a sheep thinks everyone else follows all the rules all the time. You can decide what you find right and wrong. Don't be an idiot like

>>29814509

Faggots like this follow and compromise without a second of hesitation. Don't be that faggot.
>>
>>29814673
This. Just because they loved you, raised you the best they could and let you live under their roof doesn't mean your parents deserve any respect.

Next time Mom asks how your day was shout 'AM I BEING DETAINED' and jack off into your Gadsen flag.
>>
File: tumblr_nsfsvnYKlQ1uatoo7o1_500.jpg (34 KB, 402x472) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsfsvnYKlQ1uatoo7o1_500.jpg
34 KB, 402x472
>>29814241

>Not living with your parents and saving up thousands of dollars till you get done with college so you can buy a machine gun.

I am hoping to buy an M16 in 2 years.
>>
>>29814581
Not really I am 20 own 6 guns and my mom can't say Jack shit to me she even took me to buy first handgun at 18 birthday from a private party.she can't say anything because she is a freelance house cleaner inb4 spic yes I am a spic.and I have a stable job so when her work is down not many days she relies on me to pay the bills.
>I paid for the down payment the first two months of rent and utilities while she was struggling to get work
>at any time since she only pays about 1/4 of bills i can kick her out
So am I living with my mom or is she living with me
>>
>>29814241
No bought it legally they can't say anything to get you thrown in jail.they can kick you out or make you get rid of it
>>
>>29815176
Spic
>>
>>29815175
>wasting your money on full retard
>paying the cuck tax
Wait for legislation to change, move to a place where the legislation doesn't apply, or just save the $25k and either live with semi or do something naughty :^)
>>
>>29814241
>is it illegal if I own a gun without telling my parents?
Completely legal given you are legally allowed to buy one and if you can legally buy one in your town/city/state

But (assuming worst case scenario) if they dislike it, they do have every right to kick you out or have you remove the firearm from their home
>>
>>29814241
Who the FUCK needs a 3mm handgun? Are you hunting fucking grizzly bears? How small is your penis that you need to compensate with that phallic replacement? I hope you fire that thing in your house, it goes through three walls, and kills your dog!
>>
File: guaranteed replies.jpg (35 KB, 600x731) Image search: [Google]
guaranteed replies.jpg
35 KB, 600x731
>>29814522
>legal no-gun sign
lol
no such thing fagit
worst possible outcome is being asked to leave by the property owner (not employees)
>inb4 30.06
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.