[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 22-ammo-3.jpg (46 KB, 625x429) Image search: [Google]
22-ammo-3.jpg
46 KB, 625x429
So I'm planning about getting a gun. But the law here limits that I should only have a .22LR gun. Other calibers are banned.

Which .22LR Rifles/Pistols would /k/ suggest for a beginner? Fuck that, maybe give me something that works best in terms of reliability stopping power, precision, and accuracy. Recoil control can be ignored, coz from what I've seen .22LRs don't have much kick.

Or should I even avoid any .22LR?
>>
any/all, it's 22LR. ruger anything would be fine, MkIII, 10/22 etc

>stopping power
kek

>Or should I even avoid any .22LR?
I guess you could go down to airguns if that's your next option
>>
>>29812853
perhaps you are better off killing yourself for being such a cuck.
>>
>>29812853
.22lr has no kick whatsoever.

If you're looking at a gun for defense, then you'd be better off with .22 mag, but if even that's banned, then you first have to recognize that .22lr CAN be used for defense, but you have to know what you're doing. It doesn't have the stopping power of .357 or even a +p38, so you'll want something that will put out a lot of bullets since one likely won't get the job done. I'd personally recommend a Walther p22, as its reliable, and if you're going to use 22lr for defense, you want something that you can shoot rapidly and reliably.

If this is for small game hunting, then there are any number of reliable 22 rifles that you can choose from. Just look at your price range and find something reliable from within it. The Ruger 10/22 is pretty well-loved.

Either of these options are also great for plinking, and while there are plenty of options out there, these two I've listed should at least give you something to think about.
>>
File: LCR-22_brickCyl1[1].jpg (72 KB, 563x378) Image search: [Google]
LCR-22_brickCyl1[1].jpg
72 KB, 563x378
>>29812853
>>
>>29812906
Nigga please, if I can get my hands on some .45 ACP or any bigger calibers, I'd grab them alright. Sadly it's either be a cuck in this craphole or end up in jail for... idk, 8 years? unless you bribe the judge, thanks to the highly corrupt government that stems so deep that it's futile to even resist it. Oh and thing is, there's this poorfeg that stole a sandal in a mosque and got 3 years in jail, and that's petty theft. Idk about illegal possession of firearms. And no, no special kind of paperwork can get through an obligatory $4,000++ bribe for the cuck cop who is in charge of issuing permits.

>>29812926
that helps alot. Though, I'm in for some concealable firepower, so that P22 should hit just right for me.
>>
>>29812853
Glock 22
>>
Just curious anon...
Where are you?
>>
>>29812985
Some craphole southeast asian country

I wanna say the name, but shit son, you can get seriously sued for talking shit about a company/the country itself. But let's say I'm prolly in one of the most corrupt country in southeast asia. Well, a hint is that this country has been colonised by the dutch for least 300 years since the 17th century.

(pic related) or maybe if you know this shit, you know where I'm from
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
The German sports gun .22 1911.
As a sporting gun it should be available to you. With an aftermarket follower a can hold 15 rounds with a 2 1/2 pound trigger pull. Full-size 1911 Control for around 250 used.
This Gun is comfy, fast, and relatively reliable if you read up on the necessary maintenance and polishing of the parts.

Plus you can put a silencer on it
>>
>>29814734
>22 1911
>silencer
Noguns detected
>>
>>29815312
Gsg has a threaded barrel standard.

Grandpa did a video with it. Works great.

Analy retrieve your own cock sir.
>>
File: cabelaplink02[1].jpg (58 KB, 598x548) Image search: [Google]
cabelaplink02[1].jpg
58 KB, 598x548
>>29812853
>Or should I even avoid any .22LR?
I'd personally avoid 22lr outright except in pistol form if I were starting out.
I'd either get a nice 1000+fps whisper pellet rifle, 177 or 22 to practice with, or jump straight up to a AR, AK, battle rifle, or any common military style rifle. They're generally using very available and reasonably priced ammo, and easy to field strip and clean.
I find anything 20-60c/r and centerfire to be far more fun per shooting dollar, even if I technically can take more shots with my 22lr. Then pellet rifles cost nearly nothing to shoot, and are a lot of fun with cheap spinner targets like pic related.
>>
File: BovFSC-IQAAEPpK.jpg (24 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
BovFSC-IQAAEPpK.jpg
24 KB, 600x600
Ahh, but there's multiple types of .22
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.