[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon! Thank goodness you've arrived on time. A madman has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Anon!

Thank goodness you've arrived on time. A madman has taken hostages on the 100th floor of the Chrysler building! We need you to get in there and stop him. If you manage to do it without any casualties, you can have your pick of any gun on gunbroker or armslist.

Oh, and we've removed the element of danger. You'll be covered by the NYPDs finest designated marksman!
>>
File: smle-with-m4-stock-2438.jpg (69 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
smle-with-m4-stock-2438.jpg
69 KB, 500x375
>>29812036

it hurts to look at.
>>
Regular beat cops wouldn't handle that, though every NYPD cop is now trained in active shooter situations. They would close off the building and create a perimeter. And then call for ESU "emergency service unit" NYPD swat team type.
>>
>>29812036
Just tell me where the load bearing pillars are and give me some c4

t. Spetsnaz
>>
>>29812036

Shoot the hostages.
>>
>>29812036
>100th floor of the chrysler building
>chrysler building only has 77 floors
kek
but, regardless;
>get explosives, take chopper to roof
>land
>blow holes in walls until I reach the roof over the floor I'm gonna breach
>blow the roof
>remove madman, hopefully by kicking him out a window
>fuck off and let cops deal with hostage extraction
>>
>>29812144
The hostages have to be alive, Ivan.
>>
File: 1441992884878.jpg (128 KB, 820x960) Image search: [Google]
1441992884878.jpg
128 KB, 820x960
>>29812517
Those aren't hostages, but terrorist sympathisers.

t. Alpha group
>>
>agree to challenge
>post thread on /b/ for recruits
>offer an hour along with a hostage if their choice in exchange for assisting the recue
>drive home
>bring my personal free state arms back to standoff.
>7 nuggets, ars, ak, some .22 bolt guns and shotguns
>hand them out to /b/tards
>now have personal nuggeteer army
Play IRL RO2 - Grain Elevator with /b/
>>
>>29812574
Well my phone butchared the text but you get the idea
>>
>>29812574
Jezus, Maria nein! Nein! Not me! Not me!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.