[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT: Black Kids Scared of Guns >Be Security guy >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160501-153024.png (4 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160501-153024.png
4 MB, 1440x2560
>ITT: Black Kids Scared of Guns

>Be Security guy
>get call about "a group of loud and rowdy african americans"
>Super
>Get to the apartment complex and go to the building
>its just a gaggle of kids hunting ghosts with a phone app
>Motion them over and talk to them softly
>Please no running up the stairs, watch the screaming, etc
>Well spoken and polite for little dindu-letts, im surprised
>"Sir is that a taser?"
>Nope, thats a pistol
>Two little girls gasp on fright and hide behind their bigger sister
>Heart feels
>Tell them to have a good day and to be safe
>Walk back to my cruiser im wishing i could just pull them aside and show them it isnt scary
>show them its just a lump of metal
>explain gun saftey
>but i cant, because MIH CHILLINS and MUH FEELINGS

Pic related is their feet from the video i took for audio.... the feels. I dont want kids to be afraid.
>>
>>29802924
are you fucking kidding me
how the fuck you gonna tell little shankisha guns arent scary when she likely watched her brother jamal, cousin jamarcus and father nykwondarius get shot to death in front of her?

jokes aside guns are fuckin scary dude, what the fuck else gives someone the power to end your whole shit just by having it? i'm not even a noguns either, teaching respect for firearms is what you do. respect. not LOOK LITTLE GIRLS MUH BERETTA AINT SCARY ITS JUST SOME METAL HA HA HA
>>
File: just die.png (99 KB, 484x448) Image search: [Google]
just die.png
99 KB, 484x448
>>29802924
>not gunning down the niglets
>writing MUH FEELZ blogposts instead for pats on the back
>>
>>29802978
You teach understanding of the firearm and respect of what they can do, not respect of the firearm. The damn thing IS just a lump of metal until you get behind it
>>
>>29803003
Why gun down the ones that talk like us?
>>
>>29802978

>what the fuck else gives someone the power to end your whole shit just by having it?
Pretty much any imaginable weapon and the element of surprise
>>
>>29802924
IF they could they would have taken your gun from you.
>>
>>29802924
Turn in your "brothers in blue" when they go on another inevitable murder spree then. Otherwise kids are going to continue to be (rightfully) afraid.
>>
>>29803800
I said they were ghost hunting, not spook hunting
>>
>>29803687
not even close to the same thing and you know it faggot
>>
File: NIGGER.jpg (37 KB, 363x571) Image search: [Google]
NIGGER.jpg
37 KB, 363x571
>interacting with subhumans
>explaining yourself to subhumans

The day of the rope will come and your kind will be among the windchimes
>>
>>29803857

Sure they are.

It's super easy to kill people that aren't expecting it.

Cars, makeshift bombs, setting their house on fire and killing them if they run out,
even shit like swords and machetes.
>>
DEY
>flunks out of school
JUS
>pukes out five kids at age 15
KEEDZ
>their seed goes on to rob and rape yur family
>>
>>29803003
everyone watch out, this post has sharp edges on it
>>
/pol/ take over of /k/ is complete guys, move on, nothing to see here
>>
>>29803954

>shouting "hurr /pol/!" because you have no way to actually defend your beliefs
;^]
>>
>>29802924
You did good friend.

Even if half of this thread does just show why the poor kids are scared.
>>
>>29804005
>needing to defend the belief that minorities shouldn't be genocided a la >>29803884
Life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness. Cruel and unusual punishment. Thou Shall Not Kill. Basic human evolutionary emphasis on community and social behavior.
>>
>>29802978
>what the fuck else gives someone the power to end your whole shit just by having it?
Anything really.
>>
>>29802978
fists, water, rope, knives, cars, alcohol, sports equipment, 3 story buildings, helium, explosives, knowledge, etc.

Guns are incredibly safe, the mortality rate for bullet wounds is about 10%. Knife wounds are close to 60% mortality (arteries everywhere).
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.