[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shit dont work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: stripper6.jpg (21 KB, 254x275) Image search: [Google]
stripper6.jpg
21 KB, 254x275
i press down, they wont slide out.
technique, trick?
>>
>>29794208
Work out
>>/fit/
>>
>>29794208
Retarded. Dont be.
>>
>>29794224
>>29794226
thats not it.
>>
>>29794236
You aren't it.
>>
>>29794208
Did you straighten out the tiny tab on the end?
>>
Press harder
>>
>>29794208
hold the magazine with the rounds facing away from you in between your hands, like you're praying. The tips of your fingers should be above the rounds in the stripper clip. Now holding the magazine against your chest pull with your fingers to load the magazine.
>>
>>29794280
yes

>>29794292
no luck
>>
Take a picture fag
>>
Okay, figured it out.

I was pressing down on bullets and even though it was near clip, it was angling them down in the clip which had the effect of "wedging" them in position. Pushing up at the other end of the bullet allowed them to slide in easily.

FYI, and thanks.
>>
>>29794335
you're holding the bottom of the mag against your chest and pulling with both sets of fingers towards yourself?
>>
>>29794208
Did you bend the tab out of the way?
>>
Pull up slightly on the nose of the top round and push down with your thumb towards the base.
>>
Ok here is some wisdom from a former soldier that has done ammo detail at many ranges.

1. Assemble magazine, speed loader, and stripper clip of ammo
2. Put it all upside down on the edge of something hard like a table or desk.
3. Push down on the magazine with a sharp thrust.
4. Last round on the clip might not go in, push it in before you remove clip.
5. Repeat to more times. Yes, even if you live in a mag cap communist state or Canada.
>>
>>29794440
>>29794525
These were both the posts that I needed.
Thank you to everyone that posted.
Thanks for the help.
>>
>>29794208
try turning it off and on again
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.