[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any places to truly go innawoods in southern California?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1459818028160.jpg (39 KB, 359x473) Image search: [Google]
1459818028160.jpg
39 KB, 359x473
Are there any places to truly go innawoods in southern California?
>>
>>29793617
No, its innadesert bro.
there are no forests i know of where shooting is a good idea, they are too small and too populated. I live in SD tho, so i take the 8 out to the desert. not sure about LA area.
>>
>>29793617
Figueroa mountain was really deserted and wide open. I've been venturing into the Los Padres forest recently. The "hiking trails" have some traffic, and are not advisable to OC. However, many parts of socal have very rural areas and guns are welcome.

What city/county are you in?
>>
>>29793656
Ventura county
>>
I go to BLM land in San Bernadino county. Never had a issue there.
>>
>>29793685
No shit? Me too, I'm in ventura city. Basically go due north to Los Padres National Forest. Federal rules apply there and in some areas you can OC and CC. Not like theres anyone out there to give you shit anyway.

Theres plenty of places just north of Ojai to camp, hike, and dick around in the woods.

If you don't mind an hours drive, go to Los Olivos, and take Figueroa mountain road up the mountain. Its far enough out there that nobody will give you shit for being reasonably armed and doing general hiking/camping activities.
>>
>>29793617
Apple Valley in San Bernardino county is where I go, I visited my buddy in Kern County and it was beautiful shooting there.
>>
Do you guys know of any good innadesert places near Palmdale?
>>
>>29794080
Palmdale is shit Lancaster is even more shit
>>
>>29793793
Damn dude, thanks! Honestly didn't know there was that much free space around here.
>>
>>29793617
Anza Borrego is pretty fucking cool for inna desert hiking/camping/four wheeling. No shooting though. The slot canyons out there are sweet. Check out the area of Sin Nombre Canyon road.
>>
>>29794080
>>29794264
Just drive up the 14 past the shit into Kern county. People shoot all over the place up here.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 706x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 706x367
>>29793617
>southern california
>>
>>29796533
its so cringey when flyover states act this scorned
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.