[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ during the 1700's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10
File: puckle gun.jpg (51 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
puckle gun.jpg
51 KB, 800x587
Greetings /k/ossacks I beg thee thine counsel, I do appear to hath entered into a most problematic and troublesome rapport with the natives and may be in dire need of defense of mine homestead against multiple savages. Is the invention of James Puckle earnest in this regard, or may it merely be a jest?

Tapestry related.
>>
The advent of the knave Puckle is merely the fleeting fancy of the mendicant classes!

A brace of duellist's irons and the sabre at one's hip is all a gentleman needs.
>>
>>29791727
>>29792281
Fuck off and die
>>
File: mum and fagot.jpg (121 KB, 788x944) Image search: [Google]
mum and fagot.jpg
121 KB, 788x944
>>29792287
Gaze upon yonder tapestry, tis thou in infancy!
>>
>>29792281
>sabre
>not smallsword
Behold this one of feeble intellect. Behold him and be filled with merriment.
>>
They didn't talk like that back then.
>>
>>29792390
Aha!

The fool shall not soon the shame of such a retort.
In any case, has any here held the 'tom ya hawk' in good standing for use beyond that of hewing brush? That is, the hewing of men, so to speak.
>>
>>29792420
Speak in the tongue Queen's English, yonder nave!
>>
Aye beware of the known phantom in ye woods for some say he drags the lives of the unfortunate souls into his lair and forces ye victims to be devoured alive by ye ungodly vicious demon ants!

Utter his name and ye be leeching around every corner waiting for anyone of ye to blink an eye and before you even fathom your be a desd man walking in his woods covered in ants for he name is antman.

Aye some say the only way to protect yer self is to wear the holy cross around your neck for the phantom antman only attacks he who does not follow the Lord's prayer or the Lord's protection for ye phantom antman was once a holy man but he is unholy now without the realization of his ill doings.

Be careful if you plan to hunt for food with bows and arrows lads!
>>
Nay! Thou dost not require more than a single shot! Such an unholy machination should be outlawed!

Consider thy younglings!
>>
>>29792448
Tom ye hawk is merely a plaything for thine who fancies himself of belonging to the queens guard, but only in an illusion of grandeur.
>>
File: hebrew.png (83 KB, 150x195) Image search: [Google]
hebrew.png
83 KB, 150x195
>>29792502
>Thou dost not require more than a single shot
Then pray tell, how may one defend thyself from multiple assailants?
Me thinks you must be from Zion.
>>
>>29792495
What blasphemy is this!?

I year of such no stories nor rumors of this ungodly monster but yet here I be hearing such childish claims from a peasant!?

Begone from this sacred boardland you cancerous fool for you insult the townsfolk by your mear looks!
>>
>>29792495
I would not be troubled by such things, were I you.
>>
>>29792548
Daemon away from this place!
>>
>>29792548
Aye, that's what you would say if you were in league with the man of ants. Begone ye from this land
>>
>>29792527

Art thou being truthful?! TIS 1716!

I shant deny my heritage for I am of proud birth. I propose that thou art a bigot and one whom harbors wicked thoughts against the other races of this land.

Are you masculine and of lighter pigment? I suggest you examine birthright!
>>
>>29792578
>TIS OF THE CURRENT AGE
Thou are proficient in cuckholdry, perhaps with the indentured servants as well? The kings of ancient times hath sought to guarantee populations of free men were able to carry swords! Even Jesus of Nazareth hath made this clear!
>>
>mine visage upon being taken in by the rifling ideation
>>
>>29792610
>breasts in portrait
I shall call upon an arbitrator to relieve you from this place.
>>
>>29792610
Tis no falsely propagated ideation!
>>
Unga buunga where da rocks at
>>
File: arethouserious.png (36 KB, 136x126) Image search: [Google]
arethouserious.png
36 KB, 136x126
>Art thou earnest, anon?
>Thou art bearing a musket?
>On our excursion to the Tavern?
>>
>Tapestry related.

Yeah, you're a retard.
>>
>Filthy barbarous colonists truly hold dear that they doth posses recognizable identity

To ponder, it beith the most recent of years, why have not they submitted to thine king?
>>
>>29792701
>Being in comfort with the current dealings of the king
Doth thou wear wool and graze as well?
>>
Dear Kind Sirs,

It has come to mine attention that there are some among you who have written (in the mistaken belief) in suchwise a form that one may be confused as to which century you are acting in imitation of.

Not wishing to cause offense, I hope that there are those among you who will take my missives to heart and as such make certain modifications to your future texts. To wit, I have noticed that in no small measure there have been writings in this thread that appear more to suit the era of the esteemed Shakespeare, rather than the rather downcast era we now find ourselves in.

If you would take the advice (poorly writ, indeed) of this meanest of correspondents, then it may serve you well in composing a text that will appear more suited to the this time, 1700 years hence the birth of the savior.

Yours truly and hoping this finds you in good health,

anon
>>
>>29792772
You appear to have taken the joking and most silly mood of this occasion in a harsh disposition, and one must assume it is because you enjoy sodomy in the same manner.
>>
>>29792826
Sir,

I must apologize that you have taken offense from my mild act of assistance. If it has caused you distress in your nether regions, let me assure you that this was not my intention. Truly I tell you, however, that in my feeble efforts I merely intended to offer guidance to those who wished to enjoy a "thread" of the lighter sort of humor, rather than the choleric one that perhaps you might find a more suitable location to attend.

I remain your most humble servant,

anon
>>
>>29792772
>Early 1600's
>Early 1700's
>Merely two generations
You must be a fool to believe there is no lapse in articulation!
>>
>>29791727

OP is a nomusket
>>
ching chong
>>
File: transvestite.jpg (21 KB, 240x321) Image search: [Google]
transvestite.jpg
21 KB, 240x321
Post transvestites! Those of you who wish to denounce this act should remember that it is culture of these parts!
>>
>>29792281
Surely you jest? Not owning a rifle of major Ferguson's make?
>>
>>29792663
I chuckled heartily
>>
>>29792663
Top kek
>>
>>29792662
Back from whence you came, negro!
>>
File: Jefferson (2).jpg (130 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Jefferson (2).jpg
130 KB, 1200x1200
>>29792964

Is that you John Adams?
>>
>>29794138
You must be mistaken, stranger! I would not be found dead with the likes of such treasonous rascals!
>>
>>29792964
I can not tell, truly is this young Jezebel an ambush of sorts?

If, indeed, this be a man obfuscating the sex of his personage, then I shall be the first to say "HA! AND NATURE BE DAMNED~" for such a creature dances to the satyr's own pipe.

I mine own self would micturate on and into the bowels of such a beauty.
>>
>>29794478
Aye she is, and many more from whence she came, my good sir. If there is one silver lining from those damned Tories it must be this.
>>
>>29792503
And ye are but a man who would carry an ancient gonne in the sake of misinformed tradition.
>>
>>29792548
Be gone from this place man of many insects! Yr presence befouls the land.
>>
>>29792610
Ye are correct in your grief. If rifling were to be the superior method, the military would have adopted it already.
>>
>>29793088
An interesting concept, but I ponder the reliability of such a concept. Perhaps if the mechanism were to be implemented in a pistol?
>>
>>29792662
Someone load the square shot, I hath spotted a savage!
>>
Hope mass'a goes on dat Huntin' trip soon so Da'quan and I's can plow his wife an daughter. In 300 years we gonna run dis shieeeet.
>>
>>29794976
>hardy laugh, is only .38
No thank you, good sir! I would want to defend myself from aforementioned savages, not trifle them with projectiles that do no damage, regardless of how many I could carry!
>>
File: loGPeQC.jpg (57 KB, 419x750) Image search: [Google]
loGPeQC.jpg
57 KB, 419x750
>>29792663
>>
>>29794922
>Foot regiment brass
>Concerning themselves with efficiency rather than gold
Surely thou are being satirical?
>>
File: AK.jpg (29 KB, 236x525) Image search: [Google]
AK.jpg
29 KB, 236x525
/ak/ thread
>>
>>29795285
Proof that two earthquakes were not nearly enough to rid the filthy from your god-forsaken island!
>>
>>29795285
And they call this art? tis but chickenscratch, enjoyed only by those who are lacking in emotional fortitude and social ability.
>>
>>29795098
Then simply construct a firearm with a more significant bore. I am sure a twelve-pounder equipped with such a breech would prove useful in naval action.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.