[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I live in the state of Maryland. They have ridiculously stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: F115999887.jpg (110 KB, 663x240) Image search: [Google]
F115999887.jpg
110 KB, 663x240
So I live in the state of Maryland. They have ridiculously stupid AR laws. I have looked at the GII Recon, but I think I am going to get this as my first gun. I am 5'7'' so this gun won't be too small for me.

Do you think this is a bad call for a first rifle? Keep in mind, Maryland, dumbest gun laws in the country.
>>
>>29783510
Do yourself a favor and get a lever-action or Muzzle Loader if you intend to stay in Maryland. You can actually buy some fun building kits for Black Powder rifles and unless black powder is banned your firearm will always be legal because it only uses one round. On the other hand Lever-actions, especially tubed ones, tend to get around a lot of gun laws.

A better option is to move.
>>
>>29783510

What the fuck is with that stupidly long barrel?
>>
>>29783510
Come to PA my brother in arms. We love people like you. As long as you vote for people with R next to their name.
>>
>>29783550
Looks like a Bubba sized flash hider to stop Jimmy the spree shooter from concealing a $2k jewgun in his trousers
>>
>>29783552

Well I'm a contractor so I'd have to move to VA if anything, but right now I just want a gun as fast as I can in case Obama pulls his EO bs so I can be armed.
>>
>>29783510
Great gun. Just get a drop-in trigger and you're good to go. Also, good luck discussing a Jewish gun on 4chan
>>
>>29783559

This is exactly it, I am not kidding you.

Meanwhile blacks just shoot each other all over the state with anything they can find.
>>
>>29783567

Thank you I did see a recommendation on changing out the trigger and even looked up how to change it out. Now I know I'll do it.
>>
File: 1458766126157.png (1 MB, 1055x1430) Image search: [Google]
1458766126157.png
1 MB, 1055x1430
god dammit stop reminding me that i live in maryland. at least i got to vote for trump in the primary
>>
is there a better bullpup on the market right now?
>>
>>29784894
X95.

Technically, the RDB is on the market, but it's so fucking rare that it might as well not be on the market.
>>
>>29784894
AUG, as usual, is the only commercial bullpup that isn't a range toy gimmick.
>>
File: fml.jpg (108 KB, 608x641) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
108 KB, 608x641
Ugh, I'm in the same boat. I'm in MD but Arizona resident (Military). I'm really annoyed at all of this. I want an AR-15 carbine, not a fan of the M16A2 type rifles.

Also battle rifles are fun, but ammo is expensive.

Here are some ideas I have.

Purchase AR-15 in AZ and convert it to 9mm, attach original upper if in VA or PA.

Purchase AR-15 and install heavy barrel, unsure if rebarrelled rifle is legal (Ruger AR-556 with new barrel, S&W, etc)

Purchase Colt 901 rifle or similar rifle, super expensive.

Register and SBR AR-15, pay tax stamp.
>>
>>29783510
I have one in black, I'm 5'6''. I say go for it.
>>
>>29783510
Frederick fag here

Su16 and mini14 with fixed stock are legal 556 semi auto rifles here, as are hbar ar15s.

Sks, vz58s, and ptr32's are legal semi auto 7.62's

AR10, Vepr, some chink m14 and Milsurp stuff are options for battle rifles

Lots of PCC options: sub2000, hipoint, cx4, that Taurus carbine, and a few more special snowflake stuff.

Of course, a .22 and a bolt gun aren't bad options for first guns. But you probs want HD too.
>>
>>29783510
Just get what you want pre 2013 and say it was given to you in 2012
>>
File: Jews love Watermelon.jpg (68 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Jews love Watermelon.jpg
68 KB, 480x640
>>29783510

>Tavor

Why?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.