[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
41f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
What are the chances this gets repealed or reversed after Obama leaves office by the next POTUS? (Buddies SBRs)
>>
>>29782944
almost zero that is why I have 14 stamps pending right now
>>
So let me get this straight, we have until June to form trusts before they're closed or whatever and if you don't do that, you need to wait nearly a year if you ever do pay for a stamp?
>>
>>29782974
It's so dumb because the only people filing for NFA items are law abiding citizens... Yet again they make it harder for us to who follow the law to get these guns.
>>
>>29783081
after the bren 805 I just got I am pretty much out of ideas for guns to sbr so I am going to be good for a little bit
>>
>>29782944
What about 922f? Will that ever be repealed?
>>
>>29783480
How about you stop being dumb
>>
File: 1461238760031.gif (2 MB, 375x300) Image search: [Google]
1461238760031.gif
2 MB, 375x300
>>29782944
>Just getting into guns, have a couple of handguns, an AR, a Lee enfield, a Finn nugget, an Ithaca 37
>start learning about trusts and stamps and other nfa bullshit
>learn about this bill a week ago
>this happens and I haven't prepared at all and lack the funds/host guns for cans/sbrs
fuck man as soon as something nice happens king faggot tries to ruin it. I guess I'm stuck with sig braces and solvent traps for eternity
>>
File: 1450781013358.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450781013358.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>29783531
>buying a bunch of shit for conceal carry
>most likely going to end up buying a trust even though I don't see myself sbring any of my shit for the next year or so

That $130 is a hard pill to swallow but it's better than having to wait much longer.
>>
I don't know what all the butthurt about this rule change is.

The trust route was mainly for two types of people:

1-People who want more than one person resposible for NFA items. Like friends or family.

2-people who had a de facto NFA ban because no CLEO would sign off on the forms. A trust was not required to have a CLEO sign off.

With the new rules trusts are now for one group of people.

1-People who want more than one person resposible for NFA items. Like friends or family.

There is no more requirement for CLEO sign offs anymore. You just have to notify them that you are applying for an NFA item.

You also now have to get fingerprinted and what not. Yeah it sucks but there are far worse things.
>>
>>29783805
no it is bullshit because it went from me filling out a 1040 with a trust copy and assignment of property to adding fingerprints and photos for everyone on my trust so 3 people and having to write letter to the CLEO.
>>
>>29783492
lemme dream, damn it
>>
>>29783805

Spoken like someone who doesn't doesn't collect NFA stamps.
>>
Ok I have a question I just recently bought a trust I need to get it notarized. Where is a good place to get this done?
>>
>>29783939
I think banks can do them?? Might be wrong
>>
>>29783968
Thanks il check it out
>>
>>29783197
SBR a RPD

there, a new idea
>>
>>29784109
not really worth it imo
>>
>everyone complaining about this law
>tfw Illinois and it makes it easier to SBR a rifle

Still sucks for you all, but easier on me where trusts aren't allowed.
>>
File: rpd_450.jpg (51 KB, 450x197) Image search: [Google]
rpd_450.jpg
51 KB, 450x197
>>29784147
B-b-but but, just look at it
>>
File: IMG958890.jpg (127 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG958890.jpg
127 KB, 1024x768
>>29784235
yea it does look pretty sweet but at almost 3k I dunno
>>
>>29783805
With the new rule I am going to have to drag a 1 year old to a police station to get finger printed because I put close to my entire family on my trust. This includes my great-nephew. For me, now, I have to get NINE sets of finger print cards done plus all of the other bullshit.

Currently it is just a copy of the Trust and a check from the trust's bank account.

>>29783939
I went to the local UPS store.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.