[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Agency Arms make the most professional use Glocks in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1454781609733.jpg (79 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
1454781609733.jpg
79 KB, 670x447
Does Agency Arms make the most professional use Glocks in the market? I've owned several Glocks including Sailent Arms yet Agency Arms Glocks blows them out of the water.

-perfect trigger pull at a crisp 4.5 lbs
-front serrations for your press checks
-urban cuts to aleve weight
-new titanium nitride coated barrel for reliability and durability
-RMR cuts for your Trijicon RMRs

Package starts at only $1400.
>>
>glock trigger is fine and at that stock
>no
>brb fucking with manufacturers balance in recoil mass, that's a great idea.
>There's nothing wrong with glock's tennifer coating
>MOS versions of glock.

Aftermarket services like that are nothing short of a scam.
>>
Is this a joke?

Those "upgrades" are mediocre at best and offer no benefit. The trigger job can be done for $8 and 10 minutes of your time. The sights can cost up to $150. That's all you really

Just go to the range and practice some. Those additional serrations won't make you a better shooter.
>>
>>29773536
Fuck that. I can get a Chris Costa edition M&P .45 for the same price. And mine would be just like his personal custom one.

>hi-speed all day.
>>
>Does Agency Arms make the most professional use Glocks in the market?

No, the company you're looking for is called Glock
>>
>get a ghost connector
>lel he needs front serrations to pull the slide back just a bit
>falling for the mill seizure meme, also get a G26
>tenifer- glock's name for nitride
>he needs a red dot to shoot, also get a MOS

My 26 cost me 520 new. Ghost connector, Big Dots, mag release, slide release tacked on maybe 150, and I can draw from iwb under a shirt, hoodie, and jacket and mozambique a b25 at 25 yards in less than 2.5 seconds.

Instead of paying someone 1400 freedombux to play around on a mill, buy some damn ammo, mags, and range time and L2shoot
>>
Yeah that's all bullshit, a stock glock will perform fine

The only upgrades I would consider would be a slightly better trigger, trjiicon night sights and the extended slide release
>>
File: atom_prod_pic.jpg (36 KB, 450x312) Image search: [Google]
atom_prod_pic.jpg
36 KB, 450x312
>>29773536
I like the front serrations for the looks.
But what does it for me is that fucking A.
Looks slicker than snot.

Only issue is that I plan on having my slide cut for a superior handgun optic mounting system
>>
>>29773536
I hate the way glocks look and feel. I hate the safety they use but i understand there are people who love them. They function the way they are entended. They really are great at being a gun.

These are really over priced dress up glocks. They kind of look cool but I don't think they are worth it.
>>
File: IMG_0921.jpg (230 KB, 1024x701) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0921.jpg
230 KB, 1024x701
Anyone use the vickers slide release? Looks really nice
>>
>>29773536
>professional use
>Implying use by professionals.

This would require military and LE to use weapons that deviate considerably from issue, which they don't. I realize I was just trolled.
>>
>>29774699
I have one on my 26, it's wayy better than the factory, especially since my factory release sliced my thumb open.

If you shoot a lot per range trip, I'd recommend the vickers mag release too. It's not really extended at all, but the rounded corners won't give your thumb blisters like the factory
>>
>>29774699

Also, if you get a vickers slide release, watch your holster. It cut a groove into my old cheap leather iwb pretty quick, but my incog's been fine with it.
>>
File: 1454743045940.jpg (35 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
1454743045940.jpg
35 KB, 229x343
>>29773536
>ricing a glock
>>
>>29774902
>>29774943
Thanks I'll pick one up. The standard slide release feels terrible to me, I have mechanic hands and they always freaking hurt I'm like an old man
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.