[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cool LEO stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: ferguson_081914getty_0.jpg (44 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
ferguson_081914getty_0.jpg
44 KB, 645x363
>be me
>enriched neighborhood/appartment
>getting ready to go innawoods
>full gorka/ak in duffle/alice on
>open door
>police down hall questioning people about domestic violence
>was to busy watching we bare bears to hear it
>guess guy ripped out girls hair and beat her to shit
>walk past nonchalant
>girl cop has small riot shield
>go to my car
>cops everywhere
>throw ak in trunk and alice in passenger seat
>not bothered because not a nigger
>it was a good day

anyway cool cop/swat gear from around the world thread
>>
File: vFiUZTY.jpg (129 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
vFiUZTY.jpg
129 KB, 1024x683
>>29770762
>>
File: fffff.jpg (131 KB, 2000x581) Image search: [Google]
fffff.jpg
131 KB, 2000x581
>>29770783
>>
File: fug.jpg (27 KB, 344x430) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
27 KB, 344x430
>>29770800
>>
> They're building a new freeway, coming right through my neighborhood.
> Homes selling dirt cheap, right and left, no one wants to be 50' from freeway.
> Most homes bought by slumlords, renting to shithead gang members and other lowlifes.
> I'm one of the last residents who is the actual owner of my home.
> Neighborhood has gone to shit, I always answer door, just a crack, with Glock pointing through the door at whoever it is knocking.
> One day, sitting at home watching TV and I hear a LOT of vehicles pulling onto my dead-end street and stopping.
> I finally get up to look at see what's going on when there's a knock at the door.
> I open up and there are two detectives there, dockers, shirt and tie, open carry with badges on belt.
> Out on the street there are about two dozen cop cars, with a steady stream on the way in.
> Out of the corner of my eye I see a SWAT entry team, front guy with a shield, stacked at the corner of my house.
> Wonder what the fuck is going on.
> Turns out the detectives were just giving me a courtesy notice that they were going to be doing Simunition training in the abandoned house next door so I wouldn't freak every time a flash bang goes off.
> For just a split second there I was thinking that King Osama had finally turned the ATF loose to confiscate all the funs.
>>
File: 1436545406298.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1436545406298.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>29770762
>be black
>grew up inna ghetto
>one of maybe 4 black guys in me neighborhood that's not in a gang, never been arrested, never had any problem with cops
>spend most of my early child hood well into my early 20s inside studying, playing video games or watching tv
>never went out all that much, damn sure stayed in when it was dark
>get called an uncle tom, a wanna be white boi, pussy bitch and so on
>most of the guys who do are either dead or in jail now
>some cops actually know me for not ever being arrested, the one time I get pulled over for speeding some Sgt talked a rookie out of giving me a ticket
>self hating black guy, I hate almost all of this modern BLM movement shit and want to live in the woods
>also now just starting to get into innawoods activities after not ever leaving my house for practically my entire childhood
>>
>>29774644
>>
>>29774644
you did good kid you did good
>>
>>29774644
We wish you luck in your endeavors friend
>>
>>29774644
Hey man, good luck on ya.
>>
>>29774644
You i like you i wish you luck in life man
>>
>>29774644
https://youtu.be/3H50llsHm3k

Based
>>
>>29774644
Why is not being a shitbag considered a white thing?
>>
>chilling at my college house in a minority neighborhood after a big tailgate
>lots of vehicles parked in front of the house
>everybody's in the backyard drinking and watching college football on the projector
>some people smoking weed in the guest house
>all is good, decide to drive to 7/11 three blocks away for a slurpee and more beer
>pass three Lubbock PD cars investigating the fraternity kids that live on the end of the street
>buy beer, get a Coke slurpee and some dip, drive back
>cops still there
>later that night
>take my dog out to shit on a walk around the block
>pass by fraternity friends and ask them what the cops were doing
>"BRO, THEY FUCKING GOT MY ROOMMATES AND LIKE 9 GRAMS OF COKE"
>"guess they shouldn't have been doing Coke"
>"nah man we got fucked"
>ok. Well I'm gonna keep walking my dog.
>two weeks later, more cops
>nobody lives in that house
Say no to drugs.
>>
File: LAPD_SWAT_Exercise_11[1].jpg (943 KB, 5286x3296) Image search: [Google]
LAPD_SWAT_Exercise_11[1].jpg
943 KB, 5286x3296
All these cops in their full pseudo military getup playing soldier
Going out in your tshirt is the true way to operate
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.