[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trijicon HD's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1451619296034.jpg (93 KB, 1417x807) Image search: [Google]
1451619296034.jpg
93 KB, 1417x807
Is this a good deal?
http://www.opticsplanet.com/trijicon-novak-smith-and-wesson-m-p-three-dot-front-and-rear-night-sight.html?_iv_code=TJ-AP-SWSA37-SA37

>trijicon hd sights
>open box dealer demo
>$117

It's not like they're going to be dim or functionally damaged right?
>>
I paid $141 for my Trij HDs for my PPQ, so that seems like a good deal. "Open box dealer demo" could mean scratches, if that bothers you. Make sure the warranty is still intact before buying in case the sights were installed on a gun and had to be filed down, or were improperly hammered into the dovetail and a lamp broke.
>>
>>29768115
Do hd sights glow even during the day?
>>
>>29767938
>open box dealer demo

They could be dinged, but it's unlikely
>>
>>29768241
you won't see them
They're not bright enough
>>
>>29768241
yes

its just a tritium lamp surrounded by hi vis paint
tritium glows constantly
>>
>>29768272
>>29768259
should point out that the other anon is also correct. you wont be able to see tge tritium during the day
>>
>>29768241
The tritium lamps will glow 24 hours a day until all the tritium decays into other elements, but not bright enough for your eyes to notice. The reason you're getting Trijicon HDs is because there's a lot of hi-vis yellow paint on the front sight. This is what you will notice during the day.
>>
Would it be possible to rack the slide off the trijicon's tritiums for the shield? To my knowledge, since they're novak sights, they can't reliably be done compared to conventional sights
>>
>>29768762
The HDs aren't novak style.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.