[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /k/omrades I've been living out of my home state,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_0888.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0888.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Alright /k/omrades
I've been living out of my home state, and evidently my stepbrother has been getting into my guns that I had in a lock box. He's also been getting in trouble lately, has showed neighborhood kids my weapons and has apparently stole a package from a neighbor.
How do I get him to stop? As far as the guns go when I come back home in may I'm going to take them back with me to VA, but I'm beyond pissed right now. He also but a huge crack in my m1916 stahlhelm while I was away too, but had that shipped to me.
>>
Kill your stepbrother.
>>
Take the firing pins out.

If he is dumb enough to use them in a crime (and it looks like he is working up to that) the gun wont do him any good.
>>
>>29764530
The only one he was actually able to get into was my Type 38 and I had separated the ammo from all my guns into a separate safe. I also had removed the bolts from all my milsurp rifles too and threw them in a locked ammo can. I don't have a whole lot of details right now because I just now found out what happened. I'm really disappointed in him.
>>
>>29764546
Tell him they're all family heirlooms, and his activity led you to report those guns as stolen with his name as the thief, because he's a dumb fuck. Call them in to the local sheriff's department. Let them know where they can find them.
>>
>>29764485
beat his fucken ass
>>
>>29764592
>>29764577
I'm not sure if either of these things will work, I'm fairly certain he might be autistic and his mom did a horrible job with him especially in his early years (single mom). I just suggested that they send him to some sort of scared straight program. I'm coming home in a couple of weeks and I'm just going to move them to my girlfriend's immediately and see what else I can do. This is really shitty because its my vacation time I have to deal with this shit. Anyone else have similar issues.
>>
File: tacticorgi.jpg (114 KB, 960x830) Image search: [Google]
tacticorgi.jpg
114 KB, 960x830
>>29764577
In addition he knows they're not family heirlooms though, I purchased most of them in the time I knew him and have taken him shooting.
>>
>>29764609
honestly move your guns somewhere safe first, and then sit down and talk to him about gun safety and how firearms ain't some shit to be fucking with like a moron,

as for the getting into trouble, I used to be a lil shithead when I was younger, Now Im well adjusted,

Your step brother as misguided as he sounds is atleast showing a interest in firearms, IF and ONLY IF he shows signs of improvement and a understanding of firearms safety, take him to a range, and let him shoot a few times but only IF he understands fully the importance of firearms safety and being a contributing member to society
>>
>>29764649
Thing is I've taught him firearm safety and have taken him shooting many times as well. He just has a real tendency of getting in trouble.
>>
Tell him the next time he touches your guns you'll take him out back and shoot them like a sick dog.
>>
>>29764609
>I'm fairly certain he might be autistic

Move your guns out of the house. There is nothing you can do with some autistic people. I was involved in helping a guy with an autistic kid try to secure his kitchen pantry. He'd put a lock on it but the kid would break it open. There was absolutely nothing he could do to keep the kid out. Given enough time, he'd have cut a hole through the back from an adjacent room if that's what it took. His choices were to buy food one day at a time or check the kid into assisted living. I don't know what his final solution was.
>>
File: final solution.gif (43 KB, 468x306) Image search: [Google]
final solution.gif
43 KB, 468x306
>>29767426
>final solution
>>
>>29767426
Shit, that's pretty wild. Reminds me of the old Tom and jerry cartoons. Little shit could never be stopped.
>>
File: Lanza.jpg (40 KB, 306x361) Image search: [Google]
Lanza.jpg
40 KB, 306x361
>>29767426
>Move your guns out of the house.

/thread
>>
>>29767426
This probably best solution fampai
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.