[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
making a PowerPoint presentation to audience of two ( well four
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 840x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 840x256
useful info about beretta cx4 Storm, making a PowerPoint to our little squad on why it's a good buy , any useful info appreciate it , current owners s experience etc, I need to make a point . thanks in advance
>>
File: 600px-BSG_3111.jpg (62 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
600px-BSG_3111.jpg
62 KB, 600x338
It was used to help humanity survive the great Cylon war. If it was good enough against the frakkin' toasters, it is good enough for you.
>>
>>29762382
it's shit, dawg
>>
>>29762382
why the fuck are you making a power point presentation? You know what don't answer that's probably going to give me autism.

The CX4 is a purely fun gun. It's fun to shoot. It looks cool. It was used in a couple movies and tv shows. That's about it.

Yeah it could defend your home, but there are a shitload of much better guns which can do that.

If you are buying a gun for a serious purpose or serious use, look for something else. If you just want something fun and cool, get it.
>>
>>29762382
Shooting a 9mm carbine is like titfucking a girl with a washboard-flat chest. When you first start you will be thinking "These rounds are too small, how is this even viable"; by the fifth go at it you start to realize, "hey, this is pretty decent and even fun"; and by the 100th time, you can't imagine being able to get by without it.

t. Colion Noir
>>
>>29762382
Solid rifle. It's fun and really shines between 25 and 50 yards. My only complaint is that the giant ass bolt means felt recoil is higher than you'd think and feels pretty snappy. The stock irons work well enough but they're best feature is cowitnessing with a tube style red dot.

It really needs a compensator and to be SBR'd to better fight the cylons. As far as I'm concerned the 550 I paid for mine was money well spent.

92fs+CX4=mag commonality and 30 rounders. the px4 mag version is meh in my book because they only make 17 round standard capacity mags for the pistols.
>>
>>29763592
im dying lmao
>>
>>29762382
Just buy a hipoint and put this on it.
http://www.amazon.com/ATI-Hi-Point-Carbine-Stock-Buttpad/dp/B0014VX0L0?ie=UTF8&m=A39X0WTZMFY8PW&qid=1461766884&ref_=sr_1_1&refinements=p_4%3AAdvanced+Technical+International&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1&tag=slickguns-20
>>
>>29763728
the poorfag is strong with this one
>>
File: CX4-MAGAZINE-INSERT2.jpg (9 KB, 440x434) Image search: [Google]
CX4-MAGAZINE-INSERT2.jpg
9 KB, 440x434
I'm considering on getting one soon,
I need both the adapter and the magazine release for the 92fs magazines to work on the CX4? Or can I get away with just the adapter?
>>
>>29763913
Why don't you just get one already set up for the 92 mags?
>>
>>29763664
>My only complaint is that the giant ass bolt means felt recoil is higher than you'd think and feels pretty snappy.

The trigger sucks too, but yeah, oddly strong recoil. A few mags through a .40 and it feels like you're getting slapped in the face.
>>
>>29764095
beretta really needs to take the wind out of those CX4 mod guys sails and offer an anodized aluminum trigger and some other neat shit like a factory ported barrel. Little things a big company could fix instantly that would cost hundreds to get a gunsmith to do.
>beretta will never offer the CX4 with a functioning fixed battlestar galactica flash suppressor/compensator.
>beretta will never sell a factory version with a flush threaded barrel and fixed faux suppressor that fits in the supplied hard case
>>
>>29763913
unless you have a px4 duty pistol to complement it, just get the one factory set up for 92fs mags. 30 round extendo assault clipz ftw.
>>
File: cat cx4.jpg (274 KB, 1262x842) Image search: [Google]
cat cx4.jpg
274 KB, 1262x842
I love mine. It's easily one of the most fun guns I've ever shot. People will always complain about HURR PISTUL CALUBUR CURBINES ARE DUMM! but who cares, they're incredibly fun. I paid $500 for mine with a stash of surplus mags and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I love the thing. Would I pick it over any of my proper rifles for actual combat? Of course not. Would I pick it over any of my my proper rifles for just plinking and goofing off with? Absolutely. It's a blast.
>>
>>29762382
Owner here:
Unless you get it used, or live in a VERY dense area, it isn't.

THE gun is fucking excellent, and i'll choose it over my AR, but for most the AR is almost as good for 70% of the price.
I live in a dense as fuck neighborhood, and the cx4 won't over penetrate with good ammo. It's also light and handy enough that I cna operate it one handed if I need to without any issue, and the side packer is a great feature for HD, as I don't want to e fucking around trying to get a chestrig on.

Slide out under barrel rail is brilliant for mounting lights.

Gun itself is accurate-I hit bulls eyes at 60 yards, supposedly it's accurate from 100-200 yards.

Longer barrel means that 9mm gets an extra 200fps most of the time.

Simple, breaks down easy with bare hands, you can strip it, clean it, and make it eject lefty in five minutes in the field.

>>29763664
>snappy
Man up.

>>29764615
This. IF you buy one and it doesn't take 92fs mags, you're an idiot.

They're a good choice if you live in a city, because ammo and mags are fucking everywhere, you won't need to shoot past its effective range, it's light enough for women and children to easily shoot it, and it's actually a well built and designed gun.

If you live in the woods, buy something in an actual rifle caliber.
>>
>>29764660
But that's wrong.

Pistol caliber is arguably more effective for close quarters and much more manageable.

Anti PCC is retarded.

Although to be fair, so is 16" barrel PCCs, SBR that shit.
>>
>>29764721
whats wrong? all he said were his thoughts on his gun
>>
File: 601px-BSGS4E15_102.jpg (57 KB, 601x338) Image search: [Google]
601px-BSGS4E15_102.jpg
57 KB, 601x338
>>29762382

Works on Cylons.
>>
File: I_came.gif (1 MB, 211x203) Image search: [Google]
I_came.gif
1 MB, 211x203
>>29763592
>>
if you need a powerpoint to convince your "squad" as to why you should buy a meme gun, I think you should rethink the entire idea
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.