[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Underrated Special Forces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: photo 2.jpg (103 KB, 960x576) Image search: [Google]
photo 2.jpg
103 KB, 960x576
Hey guys what are for you some of the most underrated Special Forces in the world?

For me:
>DAE (Portuguese Navy Seals)
>They work under so much secrecy that only 40 new members in the last 20 years
>Contantly working with EU rescuing hostages from somalia and other war thorn countrys. They are badasses i really recommend you investigating them, also not that much info.

>GROOM (Polish Special Forces)
>Never lost a man

>Joint Task Force 2 (JTF2) (Canada)
>Bad ass Canadians working also in much secrecy

pic related my baby
>>
>>29762137
>polish special forces
So what?do they tactically fix your plumbing with rail covered plungers?
>>
Unit 777
>>
>>29762325
kek
>>
>>29762527
didnt expect egypt thanks looks really interresting
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 266x190
>>29762137
>working with EU rescuing hostages from somalia and wartorn countries
"hostages"
>>
The Israeli Duvdevan

Look em up
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 736x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 736x489
>>29762325
In and out bruh, your toilets will remain kebab free till we die

>>29762137
JWK > GROM, in terms of being underrated
>>
>>29762137
USAF SOWT
>>
>>29762137
Other nations guys might be made of the same stuff as the US but other nations lack one crucial thing. Ft Bragg and Ft Benning. US SOF get many times more helo time and have gigantic areas of land to train on. European nations do sometimes get to come train in the US but it's not the same as having the facilities available 24/7. Then there are the budget restrictions on the EU units.

They aren't worse soldiers, they just don't get the training, air time, budgets, and battlefield experience the US does.

I know this isn't the spergy answer ripe for sparking an argument but it's the simple truth. Other nations SOF guys come here and guffaw at the facilities, ranges, and access to airtime the US guys get. They ride in a chopper for 10 min and are like, "so where are we now?" Answer: we're still flying over Benning...
>>
>>29762527
People calling you shit on account of you being shit doesn't make you underrated.
>>
File: 1459478521803.png (350 KB, 527x1952) Image search: [Google]
1459478521803.png
350 KB, 527x1952
Not exactly special forces or your traditional operaters but I feel that coast guard rescue swimmers are pretty underated
>>
>>29765074
The point is that it's impossible to answer your question. I dunno which nations book more time for their guys at Benning and Bragg. Few nations outside of the Canadians and US have their guys deployed very much. Maybe xyz nation does a lot of ship interdiction with their guys so they are on the up and up on doing that. If you mean good at killing jihadists in mountains, only the US and Canada have spent a significant amount of time doing that. Maybe the Brits to a lesser degree.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.