[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bu out bag/ backpacking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 22
File: 0568b0_5525690.jpg (811 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
0568b0_5525690.jpg
811 KB, 2000x1339
Seeking to buy a pack that can accommodate a 5 day camping/hike and then be stored as a B.O.B.

Been browsing through forums and websites,

Any particular favorites /k/ can recommend?

Currently looking at military surplus ALICE, MOLLE, and then a few on amazon.

My budget is $125 and I need a bag that can take a beating and not shit the bed in hard conditions.

REI packs? Some have been recommended but most I've seen look wussy and overpriced.
>>
Ive been using a Molle II rifleman pack with the Sustainment pouches, waist pack and sleep system carrier. I paid $90 for it. It's held up through years of good hard use. You can't go wrong at that price
>>
>>29761189
link?
>>
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOLLE-II-RUCKSACK-BACKPACK-Woodland-Rifleman-Ruck-Pack-US-Military-/371296900223?hash=item567305147f:g:WIYAAOSwzhVWp9uq

A little more expensive now but worth it
>>
File: IMG_20160419_002917.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160419_002917.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>
>>29761031
good luck with your search.
a great pack will set you back more than 125
unless you get real damn lucky at a yard sale.
almost all military style packs are shit.
either up your ante or settle for a crappy pack that will leave you beaten at the end of the day.
>>
So you guys getting these ridiculous tactical packs wanna stand out real bad, huh?
>>
Having a tactical pack isn't going to make you any more of a target. If you're wandering around with a decent enough size pack you will be a target regardless if it's bright orange or camo. You've got supplies and that person wants them.

I think these packs are great for the money. I've hiked many weekend with a molle ii and Kelty packs which is what I have them for. I guess they could be a bug out bag of sorts.
>>
>>29761543
>Cold Steel Special Forces Shovel

very nice anon
>>
>>29761031
a good backpack is really really important
it's on the same level as your shoes

NEVER get an army/tactical/mole backpack
it SCREAMS "I have stuff worth stealing, and you shouldn't be friends with me"

milsurp is only attractive because of the potential to get low cost gear, but now because of mall ninjas you are often overpaying for the armies left over junk

pick a sleeping bag that suits the climate, it matters; getting a sleeping bag in the wrong range is pants on head retarded, ask /out/

don't get a flint and steel unless you can use a flint and steel, most people are better off with a few new bic lighters

paint over anything reflective in your pack like buckles

get a waterproof cover for your bag to protect it from rain

don't bring a towel, use a shirt instead

remember food is more than carbs, it's a complicated science; don't just bring a bag of trail mix and rice
>>
>>29761031
>Seeking to buy a pack that can accommodate a 5 day camping/hike and then be stored as a B.O.B.
Get a fucking ILBE. Make sure you get one with a lid and hip belt.

>>29761940
Conversely, depending where you live? This guy may very well be right.

But the thing is, if you're looking for rugged and built for 5 days or more?ILBE
>>
This is the bag I got.

It's small but I only carry the shit I absolutely need.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0088QOCMA/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1461807494&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=summit+backpack&dpPl=1&dpID=51sW6Ws63sL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1
>>
File: 1460624574446.gif (2 MB, 640x347) Image search: [Google]
1460624574446.gif
2 MB, 640x347
>>29761702
This

Anybody walking around in my neighborhood with theses TRY-HARD backpacks are getting shot with my 308
>>
>>29761867
>Having a tactical pack isn't going to make you any more of a target
and that's based on what?

if shit hits the fan, I can imagine tactical gear having a myriad of risks

first and foremost, it says "I have things in this bag that will save your life"
and that cuts you two ways, first that people might steal from you; and second that people might follow you around begging for supplies or first aid
a school backpack, gucci tote bag, old sack, airport hand luggage all say "I have things in this bag that not even I need, sentimental items, domestic goods, jewlery, cash, etc."

depending on what is happening around you, millitary theme gear also screams "combatant", you might be seen as a militia member, soldier, saboteur, scout, deserter.
if there are people roaming around looking for a fight, bet your bottom dollar that you will be first on their list nerves will be so frayed that you can't count on people to behave rationally, you might get lit up for no reason because you were mistaken for a perceived enemy

it might also see you treated with suspicion, people may simply think you are dangerous or untrustworthy, likely to do anything to survive

hikers packs are likely to be high value because of the gear i them, but they generally provide the benefits of being super-light
and where hikers might have gear and food, a millitary style bag is going to have even more perceived value because it is likely to have ammo, serious first aid, medicine and weapons

I might sound like I'm making a big deal out of this, that's because it is a big deal
>>
I've been planning a cheap-o 24-hour bag I can use for my first innawoods trip. Wilp these $20 bags suffice or will I have to pack extra? I'm also bringing along an old Walther PPK I inherited and a hatchet.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t862701/
>>
>>29762017
I'm sure the pack is rugged and all, maybe you can get them cheap

but be aware that they are heavy (some people may not realize just how much heavier than a cheap hiking pack)

the advantage of MOLE is mainly in cost saving for the army, walk around covered in MOLE and you will be a target, and have a cumbersome pack
you don't want gear on the outside of your pack unless there is a really really good reason to
>>
>>29761702
>>29762103
Wearing literally anything is a great way to get shot and looted you fucking edgelords. It doesnt make a difference if your high speed low drag as fuck, or civilian as fuck. People will shoot and take regardless.
>>
>>29762222
>checked

I'm looking at that list and it's OK for 20$
but that's not a lot to invest honestly

forget the tea light candles, make a fire lighting kit in a tin; lots of resources on how to do that, pretty much free

space blankets only have one real advantage, that they are really light
you bring them if you arn't planning to use them
if you ARE planning to need light shelter you are better of with something heavier

bring penut butter for the rackers, high calorie, eat as is

bring like 2L of water minimum, it's consumable so it will only weigh you down temporarily and it will save you having to search for water after a day or two (when everyone else will be doing the same)
>>
>>29762222
>stormfront link

I know we're all on watch lists and all, but I ain't clicking that link, nigger
>>
>>29762292
you beat me to it. I hear a lot of this talk about what is more gray than something else. Look guys, if you are dumb enough to travel during the day with no home, no destination, then you are asking to get killed. One bullet for a bunch of supplies is worth it to me in SHTF. If you aren't already at a secure location then you are easy pickings. In my humble opinion, if you are even SEEN ALONE in SHTF you are fucked sideways.
>>
>>29762711
Dubs don't lie. Loners tend to get it first in survival situations. Travel is small groups of no more than 7 or so, and only do so with people you absolutely trust. Or at least people that you can keep a damn good eye on.
>>
>>29762760
same dubs anon, this is all speculation. most of us won't know enough people without family gtg and available in the immediate local area when and if something goes down. a lot of us will be at work with our pants down or halfway down.
>>
File: disappoint.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>29761702
>>29762103
>>29762179
>>29762292
>>29762711
It's posts like these that make me realize how much of a shit human beings are. If I'm in a SHTF situation, I'm attempting to potentially team up with anyone I meet. Fuck becoming a thieving Fallout raider.

>"Oh look a guy in a molle backpack he must have military supplies!!11"
>Shoots
>Loots
>"It's just clothes, mountain house, and dragon dildos"
>>
File: policestuff_2415_13588890008.jpg (309 KB, 800x826) Image search: [Google]
policestuff_2415_13588890008.jpg
309 KB, 800x826
Its 30 bucks, semi water resistant and very discreet.
>>
File: 1461036623636.png (433 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1461036623636.png
433 KB, 800x850
>>29764097
I don't think you realize just how scarce shit truly is in an urban environment.

Without resupply trucks for stores, millions will starve.

Desperation hits hard when your kids are starving.
>>
>>29764271
Which is why you go dark and bug in for at least a month. After that, 90% of your potential threats have died off. That's when you can cautiously start checking your immediate area and scavenging useful materials.

Your choices are to stay or to relocate. Resource availability determines which one is best for you. Knowing how to maximize and expand on what's available can save you from having to pick a least-shitty option.

Know the basics of urban farming, and how to distill water using a shower curtain and a 2 quart saucepan.
>>
>>29761031
https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/262364299027
Offer as close as you can. This is an amazing backpack for the price.
>>
File: 403027.jpg (114 KB, 610x406) Image search: [Google]
403027.jpg
114 KB, 610x406
>>29761031
BUG OUT AND DIE, BUG IN AND LIVE
pic related, this is what happens when you bug out
>>
>>29767422
So are you retarded or something?
>>
>>29767481
>posts on 4chan/k/ and claims no mental defect...kek.
>>
>>29767504
>implying I don't already know just how autistic I am
>>
>>29767551
>implying I don't love you just the same you kawaii faggot.
>>
>>29767422
dubs checked
This is true IMO SENPAI.
Bugging out is suicide unless your shelter is going to be over run. Shelter in place and you have more resources at hand, no denying this
>>
>>29767792
In an Urban environment, your shelter will most likely get overrun.
>>
>>29767861
Only if it's conspicuous or people are going door to door, which is why it's good to conceal your power level. No one would suspect I prep, maybe that I hunt but everyone in my area does. I even openly speak badly if prepper types in my area and how they're stupid for hedging bets on SHTF.
>>
>>29767941
Eh, I wouldn't risk it.
Then again, I live in a shit apartment in a densely populated area, so probably depends on the place and person, I guess.
>>
>>29764744
This. Plus, stay away from any large buildings or tall buildings. That's a great place for psychos to hang up, or "sharp shooters" to take a shot at you.
>>
File: gear check.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
gear check.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>29761031
I'm pretty sure you're not the creator of the image, but if you're using it for reference, I'll share my take on it.

>Reference books
Read them, and leave them at home.
>Self inflating air pad
If that's your thing, okay. But foam is bomb proof in terms of durability.
>1 Insect repellent
Bring more
>USB stick
Do you plan on finding a fucking computer innawoods, son?
>All of that clothing
Why mix all of that clothing? Switch it out depending on the season. Also, bring more underwear and socks. You can wear the same pair of pants for awhile, but underwear and socks. Would also recommend a spare leather belt.
>Gas stove
Wood stoves are the greatest of all time. Look up Swiss army stoves, or similar wood stoves. They're great. Wrap up a few pieces of small wood and put them in your pack, in the event that your surrounding wood is damp.
>Camelbak reservoir
I've never liked these. I'd rather bring a stainless steel bottle along with the plastic bottle on the waist belt.
>Flashlight
Bring more batteries
>Zip ties
Just bring more cordage instead
>550 paracord
Bankline is infinitely better, in my opinion.
>Waterproof matches
A handful of BIC lighters will serve you much better
>Leather man
A quality pair of lineman's pliers will be capable of a lot more. The only other tools on the leather man that I find useful are the file and screw drivers, which you can a multi-bit stubby screw driver and dedicated sharpening file.

Would also recommend carrying
>Weather radio
>Sewing kit
>P38 Can opener
>Good quality folding saw
>Small axe, if you can afford the weight and space.
>Tweezers
>Nail clippers
>Slippers (Crocs, Moccasins, etc) in case you have to cross a significant creek (keep your regular shoes dry).
>Chemlights
>Cotton balls or other tender
>Vaseline or other anti-chafing stuff (moleskin etc).
>Electrolyte source, (Gatorade mix, etc).
>Instant coffee (If you're a coffee drinker)
>>
You won't find a better deal for 30$. Plus plenty of MOLLE for your tacticool needs

http://www.lapolicegear.com/diplomat-3-day-backpack1.html
>>
>>29761031

Kelty Redwing 50

http://www.amazon.com/Kelty-22615213BK-P-Redwing-50-Backpack/dp/B00AAU281Y
>>
>>29768485
Same anon,

Forgot to mention,
Dry bags are great investments for keeping your clothes dry. The 10L ones are probably the better size for this. Didn't see a watch on the list, so would bring one of those too. Might want to bring some spice (pepper, garlic, salt, etc) in case you want to spice up your food. A magnifying glass is never a bad idea to toss in your pack, for starting fires on bright days.

Lastly,
One of the most, if not most, import items:
Toilet paper, and a trowel. Bring them.
>>
>>29768545
Toilet paper is a pretty big one. Not only does it help for keeping clean, but it can be used as a fire starter, trail market (not reccomended), or weaponized with gasoline (also not recommended).
>>
>>29767861
There is so much you can do to not stick out. If there is any interest in what being a "Greyman" really means I'll take the time to explain it. It's not just fitting in visually anons, it's looking as bad off as everyone else while staying feed and disease free.
> I even openly speak badly if prepper types in my area and how they're stupid for hedging bets on SHTF.
This!!
I learned the hard way anon. I got involved with a local chapter of the ZombieSquad. I learned so much from them and almost all of them were great people but then I realized a few of them were taking notes on who lived where and what resources they had sitting around. I actually moved almost a hundred miles away.
>>29767980
>I live in a shit apartment in a densely populated area,
When I lived in an apartment I had a 9 months worth of food. home pressure (ball jars) canned, dehydrates and MREs (3 cases, bleh) 75 cleaned 2 liter bottles with properly treated water...see the CDC for the best way to treat water. I like the pool crystals, one canister treats almost 5,500 gallons of water.
Also had over a years worth of toiletries sans toilet paper, if SHTF you will start using soft rags and washing them pretty quick. But a full supply of vitamin/mineral supplements and medical shit. I use fish meds because completely compatable with humans.
I had all I nEeded and NOT A SOUL KNEW.

You can hide your power level is you are very disiplined and very careful anon.

>>29768485
>>29768545
This guy right here...he gets it.
>>29768560
Nice to have, suicide to carry a lot when other things are way higher on the list of life saving measures.
Plus the sooner you start reusing resources like soft cloth rags for shit tickets the quicker you will know what to hoard up after the dust starts to settle. This is when you gather clothes and shoes and things of that nature.
>>
>>29764097
Go play day z or something for an hour or so and you'll change your tune right quick I'm sad to say. Most people are scumbags. It's best to accept it before you have to learn the hard way. I'm just going to try to avoid everyone and everything if at all possible.
>>
>>29768697
Compressed toilet paper is pretty nice, lasts forever, and is super light.
>>
>>29768125
>"sharp shooters"
>wasting your ammo shooting someone from 5 stories up because lol sniper
I never did understand this.
>>
>>29768912
compressed dehydrated meat is better, so is compressed sou and soap ponders. Both are life saving. The inconvenience of washing your shit tickets is NOTHING when you're going to have NOTHING to do most of the time but staying alert.
Then again we're sheltering in place. We made the efforts to have a safer place to live with neighbors spread out pretty good. I wouldn't live in a city or town with more than 500 people for fucking nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 310x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 310x438
>>29762179
In response to this- military gear making you a target
I'd advise purchasing a pack cover. They come in different colors and sizes, and protect against rain. And if you need to adopt a more civilian look then just toss it on.
>>
>>29768973
Failing this, you could just throw a trash bag over your pack. Lmao.
>>
File: image.jpg (290 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290 KB, 1000x1000
>>29768994
Sure if you want a shiny black or white material covering your stuff. The idea isn't just to hide the military gear, it's to do that but still look moderately concealed. Matte and flat is better than gloss.
Also just for funsies look into pick related
https://www.taguagunleather.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=725

A holster that gives you the option to wear it IWB or OWB and cross draw. I have it for my 1911 and I love it.
>>
File: 1461811112943.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1461811112943.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
I feel like a should have a truck gun even though i barely leave my nice little suburb save for the occasion to the back woods.

Rate my get home BOB?
>M44 with POSP
>ALICE web gear
>300g jerky/700g Oatmeal/Some sort of dried fruit
>plate carrier
>IFAK/Trauma kit/Some money and cigs for trading etc

Obviously different items for different scenarios. I've got VERY little experience with medicine other than to know to clot before clean and blood to heart.

Thoughts on truck gun? i want something fail safe and i'm only turning 20 but if i could have a .22 pistol for small game i would.

Relatively /fit/ so i could carry more or less.
>>
Alice Vs Molle
>>
>>29769429
take it to /s/,.... no really if you have more just like that start a thread on /s/ please.
>Rate my get home BOB?
What kind of shelter?
How much ammunition?
How would you star a fire if needed and they are needed more often than not.

FUN FACT Pints of whiskey/vodka are among the best barter items IMO. Frustrated cops and even nasty girls are as human as we are.
>>
>>29769429
>M44 with POSP
Bubba/10
>>
>>29769589
Whiskey weighs a lot though. You could compress a lot of weed into the same weight as a pint and have a lot more bartering potential.
>>
>>29769625
Vodka can at least be used as a shitty antiseptic, in addition to a drink though. Weed is not nearly as useful.
>>
File: 20160227_230507.jpg (1 MB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
20160227_230507.jpg
1 MB, 2576x1932
>>29769532
Best is alice with molle straps. Pic related
>>
>>29769636
1 pint of vodka = 1 pound of weed weight wise though
>>
>>29769658
True, but does weed (not hemp) have any uses other than a drug, though?
>>
Anybody got the diy IFAK instructional?
>>
File: 1447966310508.jpg (87 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1447966310508.jpg
87 KB, 453x604
>>29769589
Meh they get me replies
Those are good questions:
>Wool blanket/poncho thick plastic sheet
>60 in an alice pouch if everything is aight and i just have to hike a bit
>120 rounds on stand by if shits fucked
>Aren't there fancy tools that have butane zippo and jet all in one?

Use weed as fire starter.

I'm only 250 with all this on I'm sure i can stand to carry one of those Export Jim Beam Bottles
>>
Could use as shitty pain killer, possibly use the oils in it as in anti inflammatory since it has cbd's in it but not too many other uses.
>>
>>29769669
It makes a good painkiller. Equal or better than alcohol for that.
>>
>>29769703
>>29769669
Meant to link you
>>
>>29769621
>Bubba

U kno it bbe. its better than the PU scope
>>
>>29769681
looks good to me.

Maybe Learn about different fire starters and bring something to eat the hours of boredom if you have to shelter in place a few days.

Fresh socks, fresh socks save your feet and keep you happy. Ever spend 4 days in the woods in the same socks. You start getting a real shitty disposition.
>>
File: MOLLE-Assault-Pack.jpg (296 KB, 768x923) Image search: [Google]
MOLLE-Assault-Pack.jpg
296 KB, 768x923
I'm glad to see the emphasis on sanitation and not the usual macho bullshit ITT. Bad sanitation has been and remains the great killer. A pint of rubbing alcohol and a tube of antibiotic ointment and as much TP for your bunghole as you can carry will be life savers. A sharp metal gardening trowel for digging shitholes would help too.

To answer OP directly, I had the old Marine ILBE assault pack and loved it until I impulse-bought the Army offering and loved it even more. It's tough as hell and roomy and comfy, and can be had for about fifty dollars. If you don't want to wear camo because you think people will think you're some ninja militia motherfucker, throw it in a plastic tubbie fulla water with a black RIT dye tablet overnight. It's my truck pack, my camp pack, my go-everywhere pack and I recommend it unhesitatingly.

I just wish I knew what that single strip of webbing on the top is.
>>
>>29769712
0/10 on the dudeweed420 troll.
>>29769720
>U kno it bbe. its better than the PU scope
Fuck those shit PU's
>>
How do i protect myself in case of a nuclear happening?
>>
File: storm lantern.jpg (12 KB, 214x300) Image search: [Google]
storm lantern.jpg
12 KB, 214x300
>>29769755
Oh, and I also recommend people pick up a couple of storm lanterns and a bottle of lamp oil. That will run you maybe $30 total at ACE Hardware. Learn how to trim a wick while you're at it -- a good-quality wick should last for months. These things throw plenty of light and will last a lot longer than any light source you can think of.
>>
>>29769778
Stay indoors and buttoned up for at least three days, according to OPpenheimer.
>>
File: operator beavis.jpg (50 KB, 224x278) Image search: [Google]
operator beavis.jpg
50 KB, 224x278
>>29769780
....aaaaand a good forestry axe. And a brand new package of underwear and socks in their original plastic wrappers, because crotch rot and trench foot are not your friends and you are not going to want to use precious water to do the damn laundry. And more toilet paper. Like a family-sized pack in the closet and a smaller one in your truck and as many shoved into nooks and crannies in your bag as you can manage. My family got snowed in for a week and a half when I was in my teens, and that was the only thing we ran short of.

That's about all I can think of.
>>
File: 1447969694437.jpg (125 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447969694437.jpg
125 KB, 1080x1080
>>29769822
fucking trips

Bet you a yankee
>>
>>29768946
If you have stuff, they shoot you
And then they wait (I would)
Or they'd have a team of people go grab the valuables
When someone sees your dead body and comes scavenging, they shoot them
And then they wait
Pretty much grow a pile of supplies, and then go down and grab it. It's super easy and energy efficient to hold up in a tall building and just shoot people who come walkin by
>>
File: 1455682933764.jpg (118 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455682933764.jpg
118 KB, 640x640
>>29768946
>>29769836

Don't forget you silhouette while high in the sky.

I honestly believe its a media trend to make dumb asses a more viable target
>everyone knows you'll prolly be up

Why not just Go full Germanic
>>
>>29769904
Well I wasn't think rooftop, more like switch windows every couple hours
>>
File: 1446561031010.jpg (308 KB, 1025x1306) Image search: [Google]
1446561031010.jpg
308 KB, 1025x1306
>>29769945
Same thing different story

If you've thought it others have to. Go back in time and come full circle or get creative
>>
>>29769968
I don't understand what you're saying.
I'm not implying that's something I would do
Just something others would do. Some people somewhere would end up doing it. And you just support my point lol

Why do I have to get creative?
>>
>>29769755
>I just wish I knew what that single strip of webbing on the top is.
Ask in a gearqueer thread and remember to post decent pics.
>>29769831
I love Mia, I mean I really would like a chance to love Mia.
>>29769836
Is CoD really a good game, I never played it.
>>
File: ruck.jpg (3 MB, 3006x4308) Image search: [Google]
ruck.jpg
3 MB, 3006x4308
>>29761031
i use a medium alice with a mixture of molle and alice pouches on the side.
>>
Check out surplus stores, you can probably meet your needs for 40-50 bucks
>>
>>29761543
I Have the same exact pack, but only one compartment know where I can get the side packs and the one holding your rifle?
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 601x601
>>29770196
CoD is terrible actually
>>
>>29770963
>CoD is terrible.
>Posts a Fallout: New Vegas picture.
CoD may be shit, but new vegas was boring as fuck.
>>
File: Honest-Heartsburing1.jpg (218 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Honest-Heartsburing1.jpg
218 KB, 1280x800
>>29771971
objectively bad taste
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.