[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Out of curiosity, does anyone who browses here living in a super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: new-york-city.jpg (48 KB, 550x331) Image search: [Google]
new-york-city.jpg
48 KB, 550x331
Out of curiosity, does anyone who browses here living in a super restrictive location (England, Japan, NYC) and have guns on the secretive? How worried are you? Would you trust letting other people know or too risky?
>>
Friend of mine in NY has a full auto STEN
>>
File: 1443932813403.jpg (40 KB, 320x390) Image search: [Google]
1443932813403.jpg
40 KB, 320x390
>>29757162
living on the edge. Most of the people I know have unregistered ARs (I live in NY).
>>
I live in germany and used to have an illegal norinco type 59.
Gave it away to the police claiming i found it at my grandpas house after i got my hunting license.
And no i wasn't worried since i didn't talked about it to anybody.
>>
File: 1426029546788.jpg (32 KB, 405x376) Image search: [Google]
1426029546788.jpg
32 KB, 405x376
>>29757141
>and have guns on the secretive? How worried are you? Would you trust letting other people know or too risky?
I wonder who is behind these questions-
>>
>>29757141
NYC here, been thinking about it. Would be fairly risky though.
>>
>>29757217
Its not that risky.
Order it from the darknet and never ever let anybody now about it.

If they track it down to you (what is extremly unlikely) you still can say it wasn't you that orderd it.
>>
I used to live in the UK, outer London (the nice part) I had a good friend that used to own firearms, he was part of a club had a few shotguns and a semi auto .22 the only thing he ever told me about it was that if you own firearms in the UK you aren't meant to tell anyone outside a trusted few because the police think it'll make you a target for a robbery.
>>
>>29757207
>>
>>29757141
How do you own an AR 15 off books in NYC?
>muh boating accident
How could a Brooklyn resident conceivably own/store a boat, anyway? Are you going to claim you dropped it off of the ferry?
>>
>>29757207

What a pussy.
>>
>>29757239
I don't know how to do that, but I may look into it. Would it really be worth it just for my own autism? It would probably just spend a lot of time rubbing against my dick and stuff, not sure if I would want to risk going to prison for that.
>>
>>29757268
private sale from a seller who doesn't care for bill of sale or copy of ID, take innacity, ???????, PROFIT
>>
>>29757141
An estimated 93% of CT gun owners and 98% of NY gun owners completely ignore the law.
>>
>>29757141
Britbong here, this may tangential (and you may think I'm full of shit) but it's pretty easy to acquire a gun illegally in London. I know a couple of friends of friends who shot and they've all said separately that they either have handguns or could acquire them easily if need be - usually cheap stuff like star 9s, .38s or slavshit. Very few people roll around with them though because if you're caught with one they'll throw the book at you.

Automatic's a whole different ball game, much harder to acquire illegally - although there was a recent case where a gang got convicted for bringing in AKs and the like

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/21/massive-haul-of-automatic-guns-stopped-from-getting-into-the-uk-5832089/

Again just my vague personal experience, but I've always thought that if need be I could get hold of a gun within a day or two. It'd be insanely stupid to do though unless I had some serious life-threatening problem on my hand that no one else could help me with
>>
my buddy i work part time with on the interwebs has a AKM and fires it in his backyard, he isn't worried lol
>>
>>29757217
>>29757208
>>29757268

NYC here, been thinking about just getting an 80% lower in another state and bringing it back, getting parts at various shows over time. Can't really think how I could get caught but fuck the penalties are so god damn stiff.
>>
CA, not as restrictive as some places but there's still plenty of laws to sneak around. A friend of mine has an AR "rifle" and an AR "pistol" and once in a while the uppers and lowers "accidentally" get mixed up, if you get my drift.
>>
>>29757268
>>29760801
Off the books? Do exactly like what "criminals" do and import it without telling anyone.

However I will say that is illegal and it is bad idea to do that.

AR15 Legally in NYC? Your only options are either an Ares SCR or an overpriced straight pull AR15 or pump action AR (assuming you consider that a AR15)

I've talked to a couple dealers in the area and read many accounts from NYC residents online, and it seems like the NYPD will refuse to register any sort of AR style rifle, EVEN if it is completely featureless/converted into a "not evil assault weapon" format because it still looks too scary.

However the Ares SCR is approved for some reason? Dunno why, people have successfully registered it in NYC so I dont know why it got an exception

I've read some accounts (though unconfirmed) that the NYPD would not register straight pull AR rifles because it looks scary and will still refuse to register it even if you explain it is not a semi auto. The people who run the gun registration desk literally do all their gun info searches off of wikipedia and google.
>>
File: CAM00392.jpg (881 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
CAM00392.jpg
881 KB, 2240x1344
all my guns are 100% legal as far as i know, but I live in california so I could be wrong, and it could change at any time. I have a pair of 80% that I'm planing on building into a pistol and a 20" or 22" long ranger. My 16" pic related. I've also made from scratch a ruger mk2 ish thing. Gun are super easy to make if you have a lathe and mill.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.