[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest /k/, how often do you entertain the inner child in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: sback.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sback.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
Be honest /k/, how often do you entertain the inner child in you by pretend-room clearing your house?
>>
File: AbsolutlyDisgusting.jpg (127 KB, 589x430) Image search: [Google]
AbsolutlyDisgusting.jpg
127 KB, 589x430
>>29754265
>Pretend room clearing.
>Not going fully armed, ready to kill any nigger or school bus full of children you find in, on or near your home.
This isn't a game, motherfucker.
>>
File: 1459841937333.jpg (19 KB, 583x429) Image search: [Google]
1459841937333.jpg
19 KB, 583x429
>tfw fighting off the impulse on buying a rail, sling and building a scoutlight for my ar just to do this
>>
File: stonebridge1.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
stonebridge1.jpg
159 KB, 1280x720
>>29754302
a-anon that's spooky
>>
>>29754265
>Not practicing room clearing of your own home with your home defense weapons and reviewing your operating procedure based on variables like gathering your family and securing sections of the house.

Do you think this is a fucking game?
>>
File: Dersert.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Dersert.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>29754328
Spooks are a real thing, son.
I have seen them before.
>>
>>29754265
lol I do it all the time. At least every other dry fire session. And every dry fire session includes drawing from cover and firing on a target. And I do that most days.

I can say that it's because I'm blahblahblah but really it's fun AND I'm big on being better than you at everything.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (1 MB, 1376x1620) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
1 MB, 1376x1620
>>29754339
>>
>>29754265
>Not setting up targets in your house and leaving your house unlocked at night.
>Not choosing a cheap house in the ghetto so you get maximum practice.
>Not waking to the sounds of Tyrone and smiling knowing the hunt is on.
>>
>>29754265
Is not pretend, you should do that often, to be aware of your surroundings, cover, etc, in case you need it for real.
>>
>>29754302
>castle doctrine
>I killed a bus full of children in my home

Sounds legit
>>
>>29754449
You would be shocked how often they can break into your house and try to steal your lunchables.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.