[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Break-ins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_2915.png (861 KB, 647x1152) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2915.png
861 KB, 647x1152
Hello /k/, there have been thefts by 2 people in my neighborhood the police are not doing shit bc they go out on the hunt at random. This is a picture of them from one of my neighbors from 1:30 am this morning, they stole his ipad and some other shit after breaking into his car. What should I do? They ware the same outfits every time and this is about the 4th or 5th breakin.
>>
I should also mention this is from a home security camera, this is not the first time they've been caught on camera so i think they don't give a shit about being seen.
>>
>>29751664
Arm your neighbors.

Lock all your shit. Rig something to wake you up if they break into your car. Make sure you live in a state with good castle doctrine laws before going out to blast them. Keep something loaded and ready to go nearby
>>
>>29751760
I live in Louisiana
I think I'm good on the castle doctrine no?
>>
Self bump, come on guys, maybe it's paranoia but I need advice. And to be honest, blasting them seems to be the simplest and most effective way to put an end to this shit.
>>
>>29751664

>the police are not doing shit bc they go out on the hunt at random

What do you expect the police to do?
Park a squad car in front of every single house?
>>
>>29751936
I meant this thieves go out at random, also remind me how your are contributing to this?
>>
Home security signs and talking with your neighbors. community shit. Also has your neighbor passed that footage to your local news? Might help.

What do you live in?
>>
>>29751954

>also remind me how your are contributing to this?
By stopping you from having unrealistic expectations of the police
>>
>>29752001
I live in a subdivision. Also if cameras don't make them fuck off I don't think home security signs will do shit. We have talked to the neighbors and every time these fuckers are caught on camera its posted at my mailbox ( all the mailboxes are centralized ).
>>
>>29751796
Yes you are good. We have great self defense laws. Including castle doctrine. Where are you at.
>>
>>29752060
Baton Rouge
>>
Bright as fuck motion lights? Maybe a motion camera like hunters set up
>>
>>29752217
Okay, now we have lights that wake no one up and more fucking pictures of two asshats in hoodies. What then?
>>
>>29752163
Cool, I'm in Slidell. Crime isn't usually a problem outside of Nola. But I've really only driven through Baton Rouge.
>>
STAKE OUT

STAKE OUT
>>
The best deterent to this are:
>1. To not have anything in your car.
>2. Have bright lights on motion sensors
>3. A loud , big, dog
>4. Call the cops and do a report every time.( get woth your neighbors , make sure they are calling in police reports)
>5. Demand action ( cops wont listen? Goto the media, or mayor)
>>
>>29751664

If you can get a time frame of their normal break ins, like just nighttime, you got something to go on.

You wanna go 100 K. Get some people and do some stake outs. Use cameras, have people stay up at night, militia some damn people.

If they go into someone's home, you know what to do.
>>
>>29752248

Hunt them down and burn thier house down.
>>
>>29752278
This!!!
>>
>>29752278

Use thermite or white phosphorus?

Possibly both?
>>
>>29751664
Car alarms, and a gun problem solved. Cheap car alarms can be had for under $300, if yall niggas that broke, every neighbor can pitch in for those that dont have car alarms, $10 from everybody in the neighborhood can help a lot
>>
>>29751912
.22 + a can
>>
Rig your car to McVeigh when they break in
>>
You're on /k

What do you think you should do?
>>
File: 1461598835088.jpg (53 KB, 644x494) Image search: [Google]
1461598835088.jpg
53 KB, 644x494
>>29751664
Get some clay, and some fish hooks or exacto knife heads, mold clay around the hooks/blades, fix it under/behind door handles on car, hope that some dirtbag jams his hand into it.

For added effect smear old poop/nicotine paste on the tips.

Or if you don't car too much about the car you could grind glass into dust and add the tips of tiny fishhooks, put into capsules and leave in a pill bottle in plain sight in car, a guy I work did this but left in medicine cabinet in his cabin up north they got broken into a lot, the problem decreased dramatically for the whole area after someone stole it from his cabin along with some other items.
>>
>>29754879
This desu
>>
>>29754977
Absolutely brutal
>>
>>29754977
This is some Vietcong tier shit. Keep in mind that traps are almost universally considered illegal for self defense and you may face prosecution if you use them.
>>
>>29754977
Ground glass is an effective way to kill someone, and a shitty way to die. feel free to use concentrated laxative of something like that, but ground glass is a bit much.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.